Beaumonte is an ultra luxury private home with a lavish pool in Penha de Franca neighborhood of North Goa. This 4BHK mansion is a short drive from the famous beaches of Baga, Calangute and Candolim. Adorned with exquisite paintings, artifacts and... Read More
Beaumonte is an ultra luxury private home with a lavish pool in Penha de Franca neighborhood of North Goa. This 4BHK mansion is a short drive from the famous beaches of Baga, Calangute and Candolim. Adorned with exquisite paintings, artifacts and beautiful flora - this home has been meticulously designed around the principles of organic living. Lounge by the pool or chill with your gang in the outdoor bar area - come and experience the authentic Goan life!
SAFETY & HYGIENE GUIDELINES:
Please note that we have taken the following measures at our property for our staff as per WHO guidelines in light of COVID-19 in order to provide a safe & protected environment to all our guests:
1. Washing their hands frequently and thoroughly
2. Monitoring temperatures daily to see if its below 99.1F
3. Wearing masks & gloves when in proximity of guests and each other as well
4. Use of hand gloves when carrying out cleaning work & when handling waste
5. Use of tissues when sneezing or coughing and immediately wash hands thoroughly with soap and water.
6. Deep cleaning before every check in & post every check out of the entire villa with phenolic disinfectant
7. Sanitizing high-touch points at our property like switches, door knobs, remote controls etc
8. Placing of sanitizers in the entrance and living rooms
9. Maintain social distancing from each other as well as all guests during their stay
10. Guests will have restricted access to books, games & common swimming pools
Let us walk you through the villa:
The villa has 3 floors which includes a floor below the ground floor.
- 1 bedroom on the ground floor and 3 in the basement.
- The villa has 4 air conditioned bedrooms with 2 of them having an attached bathroom.
- 2 bedrooms have a double bed and can accommodate upto 3 people in each room with an extra bed (extra mattresses would be provided on request).
- Fresh linens and pillows are provided in all rooms.
- Wardrobes are available in all the rooms.
- The villa has 1 common and 3 private bathrooms.
- All the bathrooms are modern and have geysers for hot water supply.
- Essentials like towels and basic toiletries are provided.
- The living area is located on the ground floor and has sitting arrangements for 6 people.
- Wi-Fi is accessible free of cost.
Kitchen & Meals
- The kitchen is only accessible to the cook.
- Breakfast and dinner are provided at the property on an a-la-carte basis (prices as per menu).
- The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, microwave and water purifier.
- The villa has a private pool which can easily accommodate upto 6 people.
- Pool size: 20ft x 10ft with a depth of 4.5ft.
- Board games such as Monopoly, Jenga, Chess, and Pictionary are available at the property.
- We also have provisions for children’s toys and books at the villa.
Guests have access to 4 bedrooms, the living area, dining area, pool area and the bar sit out area.Private rooms with complete privacy are guaranteed to ensure that the guests have a memorable stay.
Interaction with Guests
The host is not present at the property, but is always accessible via call or message. The Owner may occasionally be present at the villa to guide you about the things to do and places to see in Goa. Apart from this a trained and responsible caretaker cum cook is also present at the villa to solve all your queries whenever required.
Other Things to Note
- The villa can accommodate up to 10 guests.
- Day events can be held at the villa with prior permission where around 25-30 people can be accommodated.
- There is a medical kit available at the villa.
- Please be careful as the villa has expensive artworks and showpieces.
- A driver can be accommodated at an additional cost.
- Laundry services can be provided at an additional cost.
- The owner has 2 dogs that may be present at the villa. They are friendly and well trained. The caretaker will ensure that they do not disturb you during your stay.
- Identity proofs are mandatory for all who are there in the stay.
- This villa is conveniently located close to Mall de Goa and 25 mins drive from famous North Goa beaches like Candolim, Calangute and Baga.
- Nearby Eateries that can be visited include Morgan’s Place, Saraya Art Cafe, Baker’s Street, On The Go.
Getting Around & Transportation
This villa is easily accessible by all modes of transport.
- The local market is at a distance of 3 km from this property
- Distance from Goa Airport - Approx. 31 km
- Distance from the nearest bus stand (Training College) - 3 km
- Distance from the nearest Railway Station (Thivim) - 19 km
Apart from these convenient routes, the guests can also drive down to the villa as this property has ample amount of parking space.
- The number of guests cannot exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the home will be charged at actuals.
- Any illegal activity, including the use of narcotics, prostitution, commercial activity, is strictly not permitted.
- The rental cost is exclusive of the refundable security deposit. We collect this additional amount before your stay - usually via a bank transfer - and refund the entire amount back to you after your stay, provided the number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. This fee is non-refundable.
- Guests are earnestly requested to treat the home with care.
- All guests must be able to share valid ID proofs when asked. This could be at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must be able to share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- A refundable deposit will be collected before check-in. This entire amount is refunded within two working days, provided the total number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to. In case of any delays or other grievances, guests can reach out to [email protected] for assistance.
And that’s it from us! We hope Vista Beaumonte fits the bill for you, as we sure look forward to hosting you here. As soon as you book, our team will get in touch to help you with any additional information that you might want, and we will be at your service until check-out.
If you did indeed read all the information provided here, start your message to us with ‘Hey Sunshine’ and we’ll know you are going to be a great guest!
From Team Vista Rooms: Welcome home!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs):
In case the above description does not answer all your questions, below is a list of frequently asked questions to help answer any further doubts you may have.
What is the best way to reach the place?
The place is 31 km. away from Goa International Airport and 19 km. away from Thivim Railway Station. We will be able to help you with more information on the location and how to get here once you have booked.
Can I drive all the way up to the entrance?
Yes - you can drive all the way up to the entrance.
Is parking available?
Yes - parking is available for 2. Although numerous guests have parked their cars here without any trouble, we must mention that the parking spot is not gated.
Is the place suitable for senior citizens, wheelchair users and / or others with mobility challenges?
We regret that we are currently unable to provide a comfortable environment for those with mobility challenges here. We are working to make this space more inclusive. You may find applying the ‘Wheelchair Friendly’ filter useful to view all the suitable options at a glance.
What group size/s is the place suitable for?
The place can be booked as an entire unit for 8 to 10 guests.
Is this stay part of a society or a standalone property?
The stay is a standalone property.
Is the villa suitable for a day picnic?
Yes, the place can possibly be booked for a day picnic at a subsidized cost. Please write to us at [email protected] with your details, and we'll be happy to help you!
Is it possible to host events here?
Yes, the place is ideal for events and can host up to 25-30 guests.
Can Team Vista help me organize the event?
Yes! We’d love to. We offer event services including but not limited to food, live music and decoration. Please do let us know if we can help you organize something. We are happy to work on occasions ranging from anniversary celebrations for two, to birthday parties and team outings, to entire weddings with a mile-long guest list!
Can my driver/s and other personal staff be accommodated here?
Yes. We can offer accommodation for one male staff at an additional cost. The associated charge is Rs. 2000 , per person excluding meals.
Can I bring a pet along?
Much as we’d love to host them, this stay is not suitable for pets. Please consider applying the ‘Pet Friendly’ filter to view all the options available for you and your furry friend to travel together.
Can I reserve the place for a shoot?
Yes, the place is available for shoots. The cost to conduct a shoot may differ from the stay cost. Please inform the team about your requirement at [email protected] to discuss this further.
Will there be any other guests besides my group and me?
No - if you book this listing, you and your group will have the entire space to yourselves!
Will we have staff to help us?
Yes, a trained and responsible caretaker is present to help you. Housekeeping will be taken care of. If you require any additional help, you can ask the caretaker, and they may charge a small fee for the same. If you are satisfied with the service, please feel free to leave a tip.
What about meals?
All meals can be provided at an additional cost. The price will depend on the individual items ordered.
What is the kitchen equipped with?
The kitchen is equipped with a microwave, oven, crockery and cutlery, refrigerator, toaster, induction plate, mixer & grinder. The utensils are sufficient to cook an elaborate meal. Crockery and cutlery are available for 14 people.
How often can I expect turndown service?
When you arrive, you will find a set of fresh linen laid out for you. Linen is changed upon request to avoid wastage of water caused by unnecessary laundering. Please do let the caretaker know whenever you wish to have your bed sheets or towels changed!
Is Wi-Fi offered?
Yes, WiFi is available here, although it is subject to network availability at any given time. The WiFi accessibility is limited to certain areas of the space.
Is power backup available?
Power backup is not available here.
Any additional amenities and services available that I should know about?
What activities can I indulge in at the place?
While the most important thing about your time here will be spending quality time with your loved ones in a beautiful and private space, the following activities may add a touch of entertainment to the experience: Enjoy a refreshing splash in the pool. Play card and board games - guaranteed, endless fun! Relish a hearty barbecue meal. Carry a good read to enjoy peacefully. Swing to your heart’s content and relive childhood memories. Soothe your eyes with the beautiful views around.
What activities can I indulge in around here?
If you wish to step out, here are a few of the activities that we recommend around here: Walking along the beautiful nature trails in the vicinity. Adventure sports such as paragliding and more on the beaches. Shopping at local markets. Eating at Morgan’s Place, Saraya Art Cafe, Baker’s Street. Visit beaches like Candolim, Calangute and Baga.
HOUSE RULES FAQs:
Will I be asked for my ID?
All guests should keep at least one government authorized ID with them. The caretaker may request to see them when you check in.
Is alcohol allowed here?
Yes - alcohol is permitted, but only indoors. Please ensure you and your group stay absolutely safe. We also trust our guests to enjoy a happy high without indulging in drunken misbehaviour of any kind!
Is smoking allowed here?
Yes - smoking outdoors is allowed here. Smoking indoors is not permitted.
Are drugs allowed here?
No. We promptly report the use of drugs or any other type of illegal activity to the police, and they tend to offer an alternate accommodation that is not quite as pleasant as this lovely home. We would not recommend it at all!
Is loud music allowed here?
Soft music goes better with the vibe here! Guests are requested to keep the volume in check so nobody around is disturbed.
Are unmarried couples allowed to stay here?
Yes, they are. As long as they’re adults, have valid IDs, and are in no way associated with illegal activities - we’re good!
Is the stay safe for those who identify as LGBTQ?
Yes, it is. We know gender identity is spread across a spectrum, and of course, love is love ♥
Are there any rules regarding pool usage?
The pool can be used from 6 AM to 10 PM. The pool is 4.5 ft. deep. Children must always be supervised in and around the pool. Please do not carry food and drinks in and around the pool, so as to keep it clean. Please do not carry any glassware in and around the pool. This is for your safety. Pets are not allowed to enter the pool. While we ensure the chlorine levels are kept in line with standard usage, extended exposure to pool water may cause rashes. If you have sensitive skin, please be cautious. Please shower before and after using the pool, and change out of clothes worn during your swim soon after you leave the pool. Please do not use the indoor furniture while wet.
Are there any areas of the house that access is restricted to?
Are there any other things to keep in mind?
Can I entertain additional day visitors as my guests while I stay here?
In general, this is not permitted. However, on request, within reasonable limits and with prior permission/ entertaining guests may be allowed. Please let the team know details such as number of guests and approximate time of visit well in advance. Visitors would have to carry valid IDs. There may be an extra charge associated with entertaining guests.
What is the general code of conduct expected from guests?
We expect our guests to have a lot of fun! This goes most smoothly when everyone is considerate of others around them. We do train the caretakers to resolve any concerns efficiently/ but if you still face any issues/ we request you to connect with us/ and our team will promptly help. We trust you to treat the staff and any other people around with respect.
When can I be sure my booking is confirmed?
Your booking is 100% confirmed only after you’ve made the full payment and received an email confirming your stay in response.
How can I make the payment?
You can pay online, or connect with a Vista representative offline regarding bank details.
What is the cancellation policy?
For long weekends and peak dates, we are unable to offer a refund. For all other dates, if you must cancel your booking, we offer a full refund if the cancellation is made before 30 days of your stay and a 50% refund if the cancellation is made before 14 days of your stay. We are unable to offer a refund if the cancellation is made within 14 days of your stay.
How do I pay for additional services?
Most additional services will be paid for in cash at the property. Our representative will be able to share more details regarding the mode of payment for specific services offered here.
How do I pay the security deposit and how do I get it back?
You can pay the security deposit along with the rest of the booking amount. If the number of guests staying does not exceed the number of guests booked for, and if the check-in and check-out times are adhered to, the amount will be refunded to you via a simple link. This will be done within 3 working days from the check-out date.