Relax in the lap of luxury at ASHORE villa Morjim Beach. This ultra-luxurious villa with contemporary art deco architecture and modern furniture is ideal for families and friends. The villa is stocked with luxurious amenities such as an infinity... Read More
Relax in the lap of luxury at ASHORE villa Morjim Beach. This ultra-luxurious villa with contemporary art deco architecture and modern furniture is ideal for families and friends. The villa is stocked with luxurious amenities such as an infinity pool, spa treatment room, rooftop bar, mini theatre as well as indoor games such as a pool table and table tennis.
There are multiple spots in the villa to unwind and relax. One can relax in the infinity pool or the rooftop lounge while soaking in a mesmerizing sunset. The terrace, with a sky bar, as well as a steam room is perfect for an evening barbeque or cocktail soiree.
Villa ASHORE living by the Sea is located in a serene, tranquil location in Morjim and overlooks the beach. Morjim is popular as the home or nesting ground for Olive Riddle turtles and the tantalizing sea is ideal to learn surfing, wakeboarding or to unwind on the shores while reading your favourite book or working a perfect tan.
ASHORE is a beautiful villa on Morjim beach. Here are some details on this exclusive getaway:
- On the ground floor, the large living room features lounge-style seating, a spacious spa treatment room and a fully functional bar with a mini-fridge for your drinks and juices!
- The recreational space on the ground floor has a pool table & table tennis. There is a flat screen TV, with a cable connection as well. One can watch their favourite game or movie and play pool and board games at the same time!
- A 12 seater dining table is ideal for an intimate get together.
Bedrooms (One on the ground floor, 5 on the first):
- 6 spacious rooms (2 master bedrooms that overlook the sea, 1 large room on ground floor with windows facing the front lawn and 3 large rooms on the first floor with a balcony where one can enjoy an early morning sunrise over a cup of fresh tea or coffee)
- Each room accommodates 2 people (extra mattresses can be provided on request)
- Fresh linen and pillows are provided in all rooms
- Wardrobes, locker, Air-con, Televisions are available in all the rooms
- The villa has 6 private bathrooms and 2 common bathrooms, one in the living area and one on the terrace
- All the bathrooms are modern and have geysers for hot water supply
- Essentials such as towels and basic toiletries are provided
Kitchen & Meals:
- The kitchen is fully equipped and has all the facilities needed to cook up a feast
- Non-vegetarian food can be cooked in the kitchen
- The kitchen is fully stocked with cooking equipment, including a huge selection of pans, serving dishes, cooking knives, platters, cookie trays and more
- Enough forks/spoons/knives/plates for everyone in the group (the house sleeps up to 20 people, and we’ve never had anyone run out of utensils)
- The kitchen is also equipped with a refrigerator, gas stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher and a water purifier
- Meals can be provided at an additional cost if confirmed at the time of booking
Wi-Fi & Entertainment:
- The first floor features a vast library area with books from various genres and catering to different age groups
- Wi-Fi is available across the Villa
- 1st floor also has a mini theatre with bean bags for your watching pleasure
- Infinity pool with a beautiful view of the sea and the beach
- Pool size: 30ft x 16ft with a depth of 4.5ft enough to accommodate up to 12 people
- There is a sun umbrella with the pool towels available for guests
- There is an outdoor sound system. All you need is to gather your group, relax and enjoy some margaritas!
We love hosting, and we want you to have the best possible experience here. To that end, it's critical that every adult in your party reads and acknowledges these house rules
- Quiet Hours are from 10 PM to 8 AM
- Pets are not allowed
- Smoking and Hookah is not allowed inside the villa
- Footwear inside the villa is strictly not allowed
- Smoking near swimming pool/ pool deck is prohibited
- Eatables and drinks are not permitted in the swimming pool
Other things to note
- Property is just 50 steps from the beach and it's a 10,000 sq ft beach house
- The villa can accommodate up to 20 guests only
- Parking space is available for up to 4 cars
- For your safety, CCTV cameras are placed around exterior areas(entrances and terrace) of the house to protect the Villa
- A nighttime security guard will also be there on duty
- A driver can be accommodated at free of cost
- A medical kit is available at the villa
- Identity proofs are mandatory for all guests
- The rental cost is exclusive of the refundable security deposit. We collect this additional amount before your stay - usually via a bank transfer - and refund the entire amount back to you after your stay, provided the number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. This fee is non-refundable
Special Services at additional cost
- Taxi services
- BBQ grill
- Bar usage
- Spa and Steam
Guests have access to all areas of the house.
Interaction with Guests
When you stay at the Ashore, a comfortable and hassle free stay is assured, The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message.
You get a trained caretaker, who takes care of anything you may need!
- The caretaker will be available only after a call/text. He’s there to help you and respects your privacy. The caretakers, Rahul & Deepak, live in the caretaker outhouse, that is on the same premises
- Should there be any concerns, Rahul/Deepak is just a call away and they can be at your service in 5 minutes.
- The nearest landmark of this villa is Montego Bay
- Some attractions and eateries in the vicinity include Bora Bora, Marbella, Burger factory, Morjim Beach
Getting Around & Transportation
- This villa is easily accessible by all modes of transport
- The local market is 2km from the villa
- Distance from Goa Airport: Approx. 53 km
- Distance from Mapusa Bus Station: Approx. 15.5 km
- Distance from Thivim Railway Station: 20 km
Apart from these convenient routes, the guests can also drive down to the villa as this property has ample amount of parking spaceView Less