Relax in the lap of luxury at ASHORE villa Morjim Beach. This ultra-luxurious villa with contemporary art deco architecture and modern furniture is ideal for families and friends. The villa is stocked with luxurious amenities such as an infinity... Read More
Relax in the lap of luxury at ASHORE villa Morjim Beach. This ultra-luxurious villa with contemporary art deco architecture and modern furniture is ideal for families and friends. The villa is stocked with luxurious amenities such as an infinity pool, spa treatment room, rooftop bar, mini theatre as well as indoor games such as a pool table and table tennis.
There are multiple spots in the villa to unwind and relax. One can relax in the infinity pool or the rooftop lounge while soaking in a mesmerizing sunset. The terrace, with a sky bar, as well as a steam room is perfect for an evening barbeque or cocktail soiree.
Villa ASHORE living by the Sea is located in a serene, tranquil location in Morjim and overlooks the beach. Morjim is popular as the home or nesting ground for Olive Riddle turtles and the tantalizing sea is ideal to learn surfing, wakeboarding or to unwind on the shores while reading your favourite book or working a perfect tan.
Let me walk you through the space.
- There are 6 bedrooms - 1 on the ground floor and 5 on the first floor.
- The two master bedrooms overlook the sea.
- AC, TV, wardrobes and attached bathrooms are offered in all the rooms.
- There are 8 bathrooms - 6 attached and 2 common.
- Geysers, towels and basic toiletries are offered in all the rooms.
- There is a living room with lounge-style seating.
- A spa room, a bar and a mini-fridge are also available.
- The recreational space on the ground floor has a pool table & table tennis. It also offers TV and board games.
- The dining area seats up to 12 people.
- There is 2 common bathrooms - 1 in the living room and 1 on the terrace.
- There is an infinity pool that overlooks the sea and the beach.
- The pool is 30x16 ft. in size and 4.5 ft. in depth.
- It can accommodate up to 12 people at any given time.
- There is a sun umbrella with the pool towels and an outdoor music system available.
KITCHEN & MEALS:
- The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, gas stove, an oven, a microwave, cooking utensils, a dishwasher and a water purifier.
- Crockery and cutlery are available.
- Meals packages that include breakfast, lunch and dinner can be provided at an additional cost if confirmed at the time of booking.
- Guests can also eat out in nearby eateries like Bora Bora, Marbella and Burger factory.
- There is a library with various genres of books for different age groups.
- There is a mini-theatre on the first floor.
- WiFi is also available in the villa.
Other things to note
- This property is just 50 steps from the beach and it's a 10,000 sq ft beach house.
- Parking space is secured for up to 4 cars.
- The villa can accommodate up to 20 guests only.
- There are CCTV cameras installed near the entrance and the terrace for security purposes.
- The security guard will be present during night times.
- A driver can be accommodated at free of cost.
- A medical kit is available in the villa.
- The caretaker stays in the outhouse on the premises of the same property.
- Taxi services can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Meals are offered at an additional cost.
- Bonfire can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Barbecue grill can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Bar services can be availed at an additional cost.
- Spa and steam services can be availed at an additional cost.
Guests have access to the entire villa.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS:
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. A trained and responsible caretaker is also present at the property to help you have a perfect stay. Should you need any help, he is just a call away.
Popularly known for its vibrant landscape and enthralling nightlife, Goa is a melting pot of cultures, food and people. Its bustling energy, monumental heritage, festivities and beach and shack lifestyle makes it a city like no other. Goa boasts of a relaxed way of life and its old-world charm makes it one of the most popular tourist hubs of the country. So, while you’re enjoying your peaceful stay at ASHORE By Vista, here are a few nearby places and activities we recommend to make your stay even more memorable.
- Immerse yourself in fishing trips
- Experience the houseboat tour
- Try the local drinks, bread and seafood
- Enjoy Sunset Cruise at Bogmalo Beach
- Relish the jungle tour
- Embrace the lifetime experience of Kayaking in the backwaters
The villa is easily accessible by all modes of transport.
- Distance from Goa International Airport - 53 km.
- Distance from Thivim Railway Station - 20 km.
- Distance from Mapusa Bus Station - 15.5 km.
- Distance from the local market - 2 km.
Apart from these convenient routes, the guests can also drive down to the villa as this property has ample amount of parking space.
- The number of guests cannot exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the home will be charged at actuals.
- Any illegal activity, including the use of narcotics, prostitution, commercial activity, is strictly not permitted.
- The rental cost is exclusive of the refundable security deposit. We collect this additional amount before your stay - usually via a bank transfer - and refund the entire amount back to you after your stay, provided the number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. This fee is non-refundable.
And that’s it from us! We hope ASHORE By Vista fits the bill for you, as we sure look forward to hosting you here. As soon as you book, our team will get in touch to help you with any additional information that you might want, and we will be at your service until check-out.
If you did indeed read all the information provided here, start your message to us with ‘Hey Sunshine’ and we’ll know you are going to be a great guest!
From Team Vista Rooms: Welcome home!View Less