Relax in the lap of luxury at Ashore villa Morjim Beach. This ultra-luxurious villa with contemporary art deco architecture and modern furniture is ideal for families and friends. The villa is stocked with luxurious amenities such as an... Read More
Relax in the lap of luxury at Ashore villa Morjim Beach. This ultra-luxurious villa with contemporary art deco architecture and modern furniture is ideal for families and friends. The villa is stocked with luxurious amenities such as an infinity pool, spa treatment room, rooftop bar, mini theatre as well as indoor games such as a pool table and table tennis.
There are multiple spots in the villa to unwind and relax. One can relax in the infinity pool or the rooftop lounge while soaking in a mesmerizing sunset. The terrace, with a sky bar, as well as a steam room is perfect for an evening barbeque or cocktail soiree.
Villa Ashore living by the Sea is located in a serene, tranquil location in Morjim and overlooks the beach. Morjim is popular as the home or nesting ground for Olive Riddle turtles and the tantalizing sea is ideal to learn surfing, wakeboarding or to unwind on the shores while reading your favourite book or working a perfect tan.
Let me walk you through the space.
- There are 6 bedrooms - 1 on the ground floor and 5 on the first floor.
- The two master bedrooms overlook the sea.
- AC, TV, wardrobes and attached bathrooms are offered in all the rooms.
- There are 8 bathrooms - 6 attached and 2 common.
- Geysers, towels and basic toiletries are offered in all the rooms.
- There is a living room with lounge-style seating.
- A spa room, a bar and a mini-fridge are also available.
- The recreational space on the ground floor has a pool table & table tennis. It also offers TV and board games.
- The dining area seats up to 12 people.
- There is 2 common bathrooms - 1 in the living room and 1 on the terrace.
- There is an infinity pool that overlooks the sea and the beach.
- The pool is 30x16 ft. in size and 4.5 ft. in depth.
- It can accommodate up to 12 people at any given time.
- There is a sun umbrella with the pool towels and an outdoor music system available.
KITCHEN & MEALS:
- The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, gas stove, an oven, a microwave, cooking utensils, a dishwasher and a water purifier.
- Crockery and cutlery are available.
- Meals packages that include breakfast, lunch and dinner can be provided at an additional cost if confirmed at the time of booking.
- Guests can also eat out in nearby eateries like Bora Bora, Marbella and Burger factory.
- There is a library with various genres of books for different age groups.
- There is a mini-theatre on the first floor.
- WiFi is also available in the villa.
Other things to note
- This property is just 50 steps from the beach and it's a 10,000 sq ft beach house.
- Parking space is secured for up to 4 cars.
- The villa can accommodate up to 20 guests only.
- There are CCTV cameras installed near the entrance and the terrace for security purposes.
- The security guard will be present during night times.
- A driver can be accommodated at free of cost.
- A medical kit is available in the villa.
- The caretaker stays in the outhouse on the premises of the same property.
- Taxi services can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Meals are offered at an additional cost.
- Bonfire can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Barbecue grill can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Bar services can be availed at an additional cost.
- Spa and steam services can be availed at an additional cost.
Guests have access to the entire villa.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS:
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. A trained and responsible caretaker is also present at the property to help you have a perfect stay. Should you need any help, he is just a call away.
Popularly known for its vibrant landscape and enthralling nightlife, Goa is a melting pot of cultures, food and people. Its bustling energy, monumental heritage, festivities and beach and shack lifestyle makes it a city like no other. Goa boasts of a relaxed way of life and its old-world charm makes it one of the most popular tourist hubs of the country. So, while you’re enjoying your peaceful stay at Ashore By Vista, here are a few nearby places and activities we recommend to make your stay even more memorable.
- Immerse yourself in fishing trips
- Experience the houseboat tour
- Try the local drinks, bread and seafood
- Enjoy Sunset Cruise at Bogmalo Beach
- Relish the jungle tour
- Embrace the lifetime experience of Kayaking in the backwaters
The villa is easily accessible by all modes of transport.
- Distance from Goa International Airport - 53 km.
- Distance from Thivim Railway Station - 20 km.
- Distance from Mapusa Bus Station - 15.5 km.
- Distance from the local market - 2 km.
Apart from these convenient routes, the guests can also drive down to the villa as this property has ample amount of parking space.
- The number of guests cannot exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the home will be charged at actuals.
- Any illegal activity, including the use of narcotics, prostitution, commercial activity, is strictly not permitted.
- The rental cost is exclusive of the refundable security deposit. We collect this additional amount before your stay - usually via a bank transfer - and refund the entire amount back to you after your stay, provided the number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. This fee is non-refundable.
- All guests must be able to share valid ID proofs when asked. This could be at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must be able to share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- A refundable deposit will be collected before check-in. This entire amount is refunded within two working days, provided the total number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to. In case of any delays or other grievances, guests can reach out to [email protected] for assistance.
And that’s it from us! We hope Ashore By Vista fits the bill for you, as we sure look forward to hosting you here. As soon as you book, our team will get in touch to help you with any additional information that you might want, and we will be at your service until check-out.
If you did indeed read all the information provided here, start your message to us with ‘Hey Sunshine’ and we’ll know you are going to be a great guest!
From Team Vista Rooms: Welcome home!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs):
In case the above description does not answer all your questions, below is a list of frequently asked questions to help answer any further doubts you may have.
What is the best way to reach the place?
The place is 53 km. away from Goa International Airport and 20 km. away from Thivim Railway Station. We will be able to help you with more information on the location and how to get here once you have booked.
Can I drive all the way up to the entrance?
Yes - you can drive all the way up to the entrance.
Is parking available?
Yes - secured parking is available for 4 cars.
Is the place suitable for senior citizens, wheelchair users and / or others with mobility challenges?
Yes - the place is suitable for guests who face mobility challenges. The car can be driven all the way up to the entrance. There are no steps to be climbed to enter the villa. There is 1 room on the ground floor.
What group size/s is the place suitable for?
The place can be booked as an entire unit for 12 to 18 guests.
Is this stay part of a society or a standalone property?
The stay is a standalone property.
Is the villa suitable for a day picnic?
Yes, the place can possibly be booked for a day picnic at a subsidized cost. Please write to us at [email protected] with your details, and we'll be happy to help you!
Is it possible to host events here?
Yes, the place is ideal for events and can host up to 20 guests.
Can Team Vista help me organize the event?
Yes! We’d love to. We offer event services including but not limited to food, live music and decoration. Please do let us know if we can help you organize something. We are happy to work on occasions ranging from anniversary celebrations for two, to birthday parties and team outings, to entire weddings with a mile-long guest list!
Can my driver/s and other personal staff be accommodated here?
Yes. We can offer accommodation for one male staff at an additional cost. The associated charge is Rs. 3000 per person, excluding meals.
Can I bring a pet along?
Much as we’d love to host them, this stay is not suitable for pets. Please consider applying the ‘Pet Friendly’ filter to view all the options available for you and your furry friend to travel together.
Can I reserve the place for a shoot?
Yes, the place is available for shoots. The cost to conduct a shoot may differ from the stay cost. Please inform the team about your requirement at [email protected] to discuss this further.
Will there be any other guests besides my group and me?
No - if you book this listing, you and your group will have the entire space to yourselves!
Will we have staff to help us?
Yes, a trained and responsible caretaker is present to help you. Housekeeping will be taken care of. If you require any additional help, you can ask the caretaker, and they may charge a small fee for the same. If you are satisfied with the service, please feel free to leave a tip.
What about meals?
All meals can be provided at an additional cost. The price will depend on the individual items ordered.
What is the kitchen equipped with?
The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, gas stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher and a water purifier. The utensils are sufficient to cook a simple meal. Crockery and cutlery are available for 20 people.
How often can I expect turndown service?
When you arrive, you will find a set of fresh linen laid out for you. Linen is changed upon request to avoid wastage of water caused by unnecessary laundering. Please do let the caretaker know whenever you wish to have your bed sheets or towels changed!
Is Wi-Fi offered?
Yes, WiFi is available here, although it is subject to network availability at any given time.
Is power backup available?
Yes, a generator is available here.
Any additional amenities and services available that I should know about?
Mini theate can be used at no additional cost. Spa and steam services can be enjoyed at an additional cost. Bar services can be availed at an additional cost. Barbecue kit is available at an additional cost.
What activities can I indulge in at the place?
While the most important thing about your time here will be spending quality time with your loved ones in a beautiful and private space, the following activities may add a touch of entertainment to the experience: Enjoy a refreshing splash in the pool. Play card and board games - guaranteed, endless fun! Put on some music and sit around a bonfire, enjoying its warmth while a cool breeze blows. Relish a hearty barbecue meal. Carry a book from the library here and enjoy a peaceful read. Swing to your heart’s content and relive childhood memories. Soothe your eyes with the beautiful views around.
What activities can I indulge in around here?
If you wish to step out, here are a few of the activities that we recommend around here: Walking along the beautiful nature trails in the vicinity. Shopping at local markets. Eating at Bora bora, Marbella and Burger factory. A visit to Sunset Cruise at Bogmalo Beach.
HOUSE RULES FAQs:
Will I be asked for my ID?
All guests should keep at least one government authorized ID with them. The caretaker may request to see them when you check in.
Is alcohol allowed here?
Yes - alcohol is permitted, but only indoors. Please ensure you and your group stay absolutely safe. We also trust our guests to enjoy a happy high without indulging in drunken misbehaviour of any kind!
Is smoking allowed here?
Yes - smoking outdoors is allowed here. Smoking indoors is not permitted.
Are drugs allowed here?
No. We promptly report the use of drugs or any other type of illegal activity to the police, and they tend to offer an alternate accommodation that is not quite as pleasant as this lovely home. We would not recommend it at all!
Is loud music allowed here?
Yes - you are allowed to play loud music and party it up! However, the volume must be kept low after 10 PM.
Are unmarried couples allowed to stay here?
Yes, they are. As long as they’re adults, have valid IDs, and are in no way associated with illegal activities - we’re good!
Is the stay safe for those who identify as LGBTQ?
Yes, it is. We know gender identity is spread across a spectrum, and of course, love is love ♥
Are there any rules regarding pool usage?
The pool is 4.5 ft. deep. Children must always be supervised in and around the pool. Please do not carry food and drinks in and around the pool, so as to keep it clean. Please do not carry any glassware in and around the pool. This is for your safety. While we ensure the chlorine levels are kept in line with standard usage, extended exposure to pool water may cause rashes. If you have sensitive skin, please be cautious. Please shower before and after using the pool, and change out of clothes worn during your swim soon after you leave the pool. Please do not use the indoor furniture while wet.
Can I entertain additional day visitors as my guests while I stay here?
In general, this is not permitted. However, on request, within reasonable limits and with prior permission, entertaining guests may be allowed. Please let the team know details such as number of guests and approximate time of visit well in advance. Visitors would have to carry valid IDs. There may be an extra charge associated with entertaining guests.
What is the general code of conduct expected from guests?
We expect our guests to have a lot of fun! This goes most smoothly when everyone is considerate of others around them. We do train the caretakers to resolve any concerns efficiently, but if you still face any issues, we request you to connect with us, and our team will promptly help. We trust you to treat the staff and any other people around with respect.
When can I be sure my booking is confirmed?
Your booking is 100% confirmed only after you’ve made the full payment and received an email confirming your stay in response.
How can I make the payment?
You can pay online, or connect with a Vista representative offline regarding bank details.
What is the cancellation policy?
For long weekends and peak dates, we are unable to offer a refund. For all other dates, if you must cancel your booking, we offer a full refund if the cancellation is made more than 14 days before your stay and a 50% refund if the cancellation is made less than 14 days but more than a week before your stay. We are unable to offer a refund if the cancellation is made within a week of your stay.
How do I pay for additional services?|
Most additional services will be paid for in cash at the property. Our representative will be able to share more details regarding the mode of payment for specific services offered here.
How do I pay the security deposit and how do I get it back?
You can pay the security deposit along with the rest of the booking amount. If the number of guests staying does not exceed the number of guests booked for, and if the check-in and check-out times are adhered to, the amount will be refunded to you via a simple link. This will be done within 3 working days from the check-out date.