This private house in the Britonna Hills is a luxury home and has a large swimming pool. The hall and the common areas are open for you to relax in. This beautifully done with an artistic touch villa sure to leave you yearning for another... Read More
This private house in the Britonna Hills is a luxury home and has a large swimming pool. The hall and the common areas are open for you to relax in. This beautifully done with an artistic touch villa sure to leave you yearning for another visit.
Let me walk you through the villa.
- There are 6 bedrooms - 1 on the ground floor, 3 on the lower ground floor and 2 on the first floor.
- ACs and offered in the rooms on the lower ground floor.
- Attached bathrooms and double beds are offered in the rooms on the lower ground floor.
- There is a shared bathroom in the rooms on the ground floor and the first floor.
- Wardrobes are available in all the rooms.
- There are 5 bathrooms - 3 attached and 2 shared.
- Geysers, towels and basic toiletries are provided in all the bathrooms.
- The living room seats up to 10 people and offers WiFi.
- There is a pool that can accommodate up to 9 people at any given time.
- The pool is 20x10 ft. in size and 4.5 ft. in depth.
KITCHEN & MEALS:
- The kitchen is equipped with refrigerator, microwave and water purifier.
- The kitchen is only accessible to the cook.
- Breakfast and Dinner are provided at the property on an A-la-carte basis and the price is dependent upon what is ordered.
- Guests can also eat out in nearby eateries like Morgan’s Place, Saraya Art Cafe and Baker’s Street, On The Go.
Indoor games like monopoly, jenga, chess, board games and Pictionary are available at the property. Books and toys for children are also available.
Guests have access to the entire villa.
Interaction with Guests
The host is not present at the property, but is always accessible via call or message. A trained and a responsible caretaker is also present at the villa to solve all your queries whenever required.
- Loud music is not allowed post 10 PM.
- Smoking is only allowed outdoors.
- Footwears are not allowed inside the villa.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- The villa can accommodate up to 14 guests.
- 2 friendly and well-trained dogs are present in the villa for security purposes.
- Day events can be held at the villa on prior notice where 25-30 people can be accommodated.
- There is a medical kit available at the villa.
- Guests are requested to handle artworks and showpieces with care.
- At an additional cost, the driver can be accommodated.
Popularly known for its vibrant landscape and enthralling nightlife, Goa is a melting pot of cultures, food and people. Its bustling energy, monumental heritage, festivities and beach and shack lifestyle makes it a city like no other. Goa boasts of a relaxed way of life and its old-world charm makes it one of the most popular tourist hubs of the country. So, while you’re enjoying your peaceful stay at 6 BHK Beaumonte, here are a few nearby places and activities we recommend to make your stay even more memorable.
- Immerse yourself in fishing trips
- Experience the houseboat tour
- Try the local drinks, bread and seafood
- Enjoy Sunset Cruise at Bogmalo Beach
- Relish the jungle tour
- Embrace the lifetime experience of Kayaking in the backwaters
- Distance from Goa International Airport - 31 km.
- Distance from Thivim Railway Station - 19 km.
- Distance from Training College Bus Stand - 3 km.
- Distance from the local market - 3 km.
Apart from these convenient routes, the guests can also drive down to the villa as this property has ample amount of parking space.
- The number of guests cannot exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the home will be charged at actuals.
- Any illegal activity, including the use of narcotics, prostitution, commercial activity, is strictly not permitted.
- The rental cost is exclusive of the refundable security deposit. We collect this additional amount before your stay - usually via a bank transfer - and refund the entire amount back to you after your stay, provided the number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. This fee is non-refundable.
- Guests are earnestly requested to treat the home with care.
And that’s it from us! We hope 6 BHK Beaumonte fits the bill for you, as we sure look forward to hosting you here. As soon as you book, our team will get in touch to help you with any additional information that you might want, and we will be at your service until check-out.
If you did indeed read all the information provided here, start your message to us with ‘Hey Sunshine’ and we’ll know you are going to be a great guest!
From Team Vista Rooms: Welcome home!View Less