A pleasant walk from the main road leads you to this home that is far from the madding crowds! Being in the middle of a forested area, Wild Walkers offers a stay that is ideal for nature lovers. The wooden structure houses basic yet comfortable... Read More
A pleasant walk from the main road leads you to this home that is far from the madding crowds! Being in the middle of a forested area, Wild Walkers offers a stay that is ideal for nature lovers. The wooden structure houses basic yet comfortable furniture, and some charming antiques as well. Its location pretty much guarantees sightings of gorgeous, rare birds, and there are lots of trails around that one can explore. Besides, you can enjoy snacks around a bonfire, indulge in a culinary session, relish a hearty sundowner meal, take a special eucalyptus bath or (literally!) go fly a kite. Relish a fun filled day with some adorable elephants while they enjoy a spurting bath in the Jungle Pond near the villa. With all these activities available and the magical touch of nature, you're sure to have a great time staying at Wild Walkers!
Let me walk you through the villa:
Bedrooms: (1 bedroom on the ground floor and 2 on the first floor)
- All bedrooms have queen size beds. Extra mattresses can be provided on request
- Fresh linen and pillows are provided in all rooms
- The villa has 3 private bathrooms and 1 common bathroom
- All bathrooms are modern and have geysers for hot water supply
- Essentials such as towels and basic toiletries are provided
Kitchen & Meals:
- The kitchen is equipped with a gas stove, cooking utensils and a water purifier.
- Cooking is not allowed in the villa.
- Consumption of non-veg food is not allowed in the villa
- Meals can be provided at an additional cost
- Crockery is available for 22 people
- Indoor games like Chess, Carrom, Jenga are available
- Outdoor activities like archery, nature walks, trekking can be arranged
- Check-in after 5PM is not allowed.
- Guests are not allowed to leave the villa premises after 6 PM.
- No loud music or shouting is allowed in the villa premises after 8 PM
- No pets allowed at the villa
- Smoking is not allowed inside the villa. Guest may smoke outdoors.
- Cooking is not allowed at the villa
- Consuming non-veg food is not allowed
- IDs are required for all guests
- Breakfast is complimentary
- A torch is available
- A barbeque can be arranged at an additional cost
- A bonfire can be arranged at an additional cost
- A medical kit is available at the villa
- A power backup is available at the villa
- Driver accommodation is available at an additional cost
Other things to note:
- Check-in after 5 PM is not allowed.
- The villa is located amidst forest. Guests are advised to not leave the property without the caretaker, and after 6PM.
- Parking is available about 500 mtrs away from the villa. Guests will have to walk the last 500 meters to the villa
- A refundable security deposit will be collected before check-in. This amount is refundable if the total number of guests do not increase and the checkout time is adhered.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. This fee is non-refundable.
Room access will depend on the number of rooms booked by guest.
Interaction with Guests:
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. A personal concierge is present to serve you on demand. Besides, a trained and responsible caretaker is also present at the property to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay.
- This villa is located in Bellikkal, Hullathy Village.
- Activities like Jeep driving, Treks, Mountain walks, Eucalyptus Bath, Culinary Sessions, Kite Flying, Sundowner can be arranged
- Nearby eatery includes Moon Piper Restaurant, located at a distance of approx. 2km.
Getting Around & Transportation:
The Ooty market is at a distance of 12 km
- Distance from Coimbatore Airport- Approx. 110 km
- Distance from Ooty Bus Stand- Approx. 12 km
- Distance from Coimbatore Railway Station- Approx. 180 km
Apart from these convenient routes, the guests can also drive down to the villa.View Less