Whispering Pines offers incredible views of forested hills all around. A stay here leaves you with a sense of the kind of peace that can only come from being enveloped by nature. This, while being a stone's throw away from Shimla's most... Read More
Whispering Pines offers incredible views of forested hills all around. A stay here leaves you with a sense of the kind of peace that can only come from being enveloped by nature. This, while being a stone's throw away from Shimla's most popular hangout spot - the Mall Road. The lush green lawn outside is perfect for outdoor games, or to light up a bonfire and relax.
Most notably, this stay is ideal for yoga enthusiasts, who can make the most of enriching sessions with a certified trainer. The yoga practitioner who is often available here is highly experienced, and is capable of guiding you through asanas and mudras (yoga postures), pranayama (breathing techniques), meditations, sound healing, yogic diet charts and internal cleansing.
- The property has 7 bedrooms, each equipped with a heater
- All the bedrooms have double beds. Extra mattresses can be provided on request
- Free WiFi is available in all bedrooms
- Fresh linen and pillows are provided in all rooms
- The living area is spacious and can accommodate 12-14 people
- A TV is available at the villa
- The property has 7 private bathrooms
- All private bathrooms have modern fixtures and are equipped with geysers for 24/7 hot water supply
- Essentials such as towels and basic toiletries are provided in all bathrooms
Kitchen and Meals:
- The kitchen is equipped with cooking utensils, a gas stove, a refrigerator, an oven and a water purifier
- Guests have access to the kitchen and can prepare meals as per their convenience
- Breakfast will be complimentary. All other meals can be arranged at an additional cost
- Crockery is available for 20 people
- No loud music allowed after 10 PM
- No smoking inside the property
Other things to note:
- There are two steep turns right before the villa, and only small cars can go all the way upto the entrance. Caretaker can help you if required
- Heaters should not touch cloth or wooden surface
- Secured parking space for 3-4 cars is available
- This is a wheelchair friendly property
- A power backup is available at the property
- A medical kit with basic first aid is available
- The rental cost is exclusive of the refundable security deposit. We collect this additional amount before your stay - usually via a bank transfer - and refund the entire amount back to you after your stay, provided the number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking.This fee is nonrefundable.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest
Guests have access to the entire property and its outdoor spaces.|
Interaction with Guests:
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. A personal concierge is present to serve you on demand. Besides, a trained and responsible caretaker is also present at the property to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay.
- The property is close to The Mall Road
- Some nearby attractions include The Ridge, Jakhu Temple, Tara Devi Mandir, Rashtrapati Niwas, etc.
- Nearby eateries include Hills Edge, 45 The Central, Eighteen 71 Cookhouse and a few other local joints
Getting Around & Transportation:
- The local market is at a distance of 1 km from this property
- Distance from Shimla Airport - Approx. 23 kms
- Distance from Shimla Bus Stand - Approx. 5 kms
- Distance from Shimla Railway Station - Approx. 5 kms
- This property is easily accessible by all modes of transport
Guests can choose to fly, take a bus or train, or drive down to the villa.View Less