A relaxed and cosy space, this villa feels like a home away from home - one that is calm, tidy and gorgeous in its simplicity. Great for a group of up to 9 people, this villa has all amenities required for a comfortable stay, including... Read More
A relaxed and cosy space, this villa feels like a home away from home - one that is calm, tidy and gorgeous in its simplicity. Great for a group of up to 9 people, this villa has all amenities required for a comfortable stay, including air-conditioners in rooms as well as the living room, complimentary Wi-Fi and free access to the well-equipped kitchen. The swimming pool is perfect for a splash with your group, and there is a bathtub as well, for a more private equivalent.Should you want to get out and explore, the Vagator beach and the Chapora Fort are a stone’s throw away - although we’re certain you’ll be rushing right back to enjoy your time at the beautiful this villa.
Let me walk you through the villa.
- There are 3 bedrooms - 1 on the ground floor and 1 on the first floor.
- ACs and attached bathrooms are offered in all the rooms.
- King-sized beds are available in all the rooms.
- Wardrobes are available in all rooms and TV is available in some of the rooms.
- There are 4 bathrooms - 3 attached and 1 common.
- Geysers, towels and basic toiletries are offered in all the bathrooms.
- A bathtub is available in one of the bathrooms.
- The living room seats up to 6 people.
- It offers AC and WiFi.
- There is a lawn with accommodation for up to 6 people.
- There is a shared pool in the villa that can accommodate up to 8 people at any given point.
- The pool is 20x6 m. in size and 4.5 ft. in depth.
- It is accessible from 7 AM to 7 PM.
KITCHEN & MEALS:
- The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, a gas stove, an oven, a microwave and a water purifier.
- Crockery is available for 8 people.
- Guests can access the kitchen to prepare their own meals.
- The cooking of non-vegetarian food is not allowed in the villa. However, there are no restrictions on the consumption of the same if the guests choose to order it in.
- Guests can also eat out in nearby eateries like Chao Mao and Anand Seafood & Bar.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- The villa can accommodate up to 8 guests only.
- Parking space is secured for up to 2 cars.
- A private mini-gym is available for the guests on the terrace.
- CCTV cameras are installed in the common areas for security purposes.
- A driver can be accommodated free of cost.
- Taxi services are available at an additional cost.
- A power backup is available in the villa.
- A medical kit is available in the villa.
- Footwears are not allowed inside the villa.
Guests have access to all areas of the house.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS:
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. A trained caretaker is present at the property.
Popularly known for its vibrant landscape and enthralling nightlife, Goa is a melting pot of cultures, food and people. Its bustling energy, monumental heritage, festivities and beach and shack lifestyle makes it a city like no other. Goa boasts of a relaxed way of life and its old-world charm makes it one of the most popular tourist hubs of the country. So, while you’re enjoying your peaceful stay at Vista Vagabond, here are a few nearby places and activities we recommend to make your stay even more memorable.
- Immerse yourself in fishing trips
- Experience the houseboat tour
- Try the local drinks, bread and seafood
- Enjoy Sunset Cruise at Bogmalo Beach
- Relish the jungle tour
- Embrace the lifetime experience of Kayaking in the backwaters
This villa is easily accessible by all modes of transport
- Distance from Goa International Airport - 43 km.
- Distance from the nearest railway station - 7.5 km.
- Distance from the nearest bus stand - 16 km.
- Distance from the local market - 3 km.
Apart from these convenient routes, guests can also drive down to the villa as this property has ample amount of parking space.
- The number of guests cannot exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the home will be charged at actuals.
- Any illegal activity, including the use of narcotics, prostitution, commercial activity, is strictly not permitted.
- The rental cost is exclusive of the refundable security deposit. We collect this additional amount before your stay - usually via a bank transfer - and refund the entire amount back to you after your stay, provided the number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. This fee is non-refundable.
And that’s it from us! We hope Vista Vagabond fits the bill for you, as we sure look forward to hosting you here. As soon as you book, our team will get in touch to help you with any additional information that you might want, and we will be at your service until check-out.
If you did indeed read all the information provided here, start your message to us with ‘Hey Sunshine’ and we’ll know you are going to be a great guest!
From Team Vista Rooms: Welcome home!View Less