Located in a tranquil location, this villa promises a serene view of the surrounding hills. Serene, 3 BHK Villa is a well-furnished villa with modern interiors, spacious lawn and balcony areas. This villa is a perfect romantic or family... Read More
Located in a tranquil location, this villa promises a serene view of the surrounding hills. Serene, 3 BHK Villa is a well-furnished villa with modern interiors, spacious lawn and balcony areas. This villa is a perfect romantic or family getaway.
Vista Serene is special because of its
- Location amidst nature
- Views of the hills
- Modern decor
- Spacious interior
We care for your absolute comfort! To that effect, we provide
- Power backup, AC, wardrobe
- Geysers, towels, toiletries
- Medical kit, mosquito repellent
- Secured parking space for up to 2 cars
At an additional cost, we can offer
- All meals
SAFETY & HYGIENE GUIDELINES:
Please note that we have taken the following measures at our property for our staff as per WHO guidelines in light of COVID-19 in order to provide a safe & protected environment to all our guests:
1. Washing their hands frequently and thoroughly
2. Monitoring temperatures daily to see if its below 99.1F
3. Wearing masks & gloves when in proximity of guests and each other as well
4. Use of hand gloves when carrying out cleaning work & when handling waste
5. Use of tissues when sneezing or coughing and immediately wash hands thoroughly with soap and water.
6. Deep cleaning before every check in & post every check out of the entire villa with phenolic disinfectant
7. Sanitizing high-touch points at our property like switches, door knobs, remote controls etc
8. Placing of sanitizers in the entrance and living rooms
9. Maintain social distancing from each other as well as all guests during their stay
10. Guests will have restricted access to books, games & common swimming pools
Let us walk you through the space.
- There are 3 bedrooms - 1 on the ground floor, 2 on the first floor.
- AC and attached bathrooms are offered in all rooms.
- All rooms have double beds.
- There are 3 bathrooms in the villa - all attached.
- All bathrooms have geysers, towels and basic toiletries.
- The living room seats up to 15 people comfortably and offers a TV.
- The dining area seats 6 people.
- There are 2 lawns with seating for up to 15 people.
- There is a patio.
- The kitchen is equipped with a gas stove, a toaster, a mixer-grinder, cooking utensils, a refrigerator and a microwave.
- Crockery and cutlery are available.
- Guests may use the kitchen for basic cooking.
- Guests may also choose to order from the restaurant.
The guests have access to the entire villa.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. A trained and responsible caretaker is present at the property to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay.
- All meals are available at an additional cost.
- The meal pricing will be higher for certain peak / festive dates.
Within the property, guests can enjoy indoor games like carrom, jenga or cards and outdoor games like cricket or badminton. They can also request for a bonfire to be lit up.
While we do promise you a welcoming home and a great stay, here are a few things we’d like to mention so as to ensure there are no unpleasant surprises later!
- This property is not suitable for pets.
- In case of a power-outage, power back-up is provided in the villa.
- Meals are offered at an additional cost of Rs. 1300/- per person veg and 1500 per person non veg for a group of 10 or more guests. For a group of fewer than 10 guests, meals are priced at Rs 1500/- per person veg and 1700 per person non veg.
- Bonfire can be arranged at an additional cost.
Surrounded by lush green vistas and waterfalls, Karjat is the best place to escape to if you wish to catch a break from the hullabaloo of the city. So, while you’re enjoying your peaceful stay at Vista Serene, here are a few nearby places and activities we recommend to make your stay even more memorable.
- Visit to Kondana Caves
- Jain Temple
- Spend some peaceful time near Ulhas Valley
- Explore the history of Bahiri Cave
- Distance from Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport - 69.5 km.
- Distance from ST Bus Depot, Bhisegaon - 14.8 km.
- Distance from Karjat Railway Station - 15 km.
Taxi services can be offered at an additional cost. Should you wish to drive down in your own car, secured parking space for 2 cars is available at Vista Serene.
- The number of guests cannot exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the home will be charged at actuals.
- Any illegal activity, including the use of narcotics, prostitution, commercial activity, is strictly not permitted.
- The rental cost is exclusive of the refundable security deposit. We collect this additional amount before your stay - usually via a bank transfer - and refund the entire amount back to you after your stay, provided the number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 250 per night is collected at the time of booking. If you stay more than 2 nights, the fee remains Rs.500. This fee is non-refundable.
- Guests are earnestly requested to treat the home with care.
- All guests must be able to share valid ID proofs when asked. This could be at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must be able to share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- A refundable deposit will be collected before check-in. This entire amount is refunded within two working days, provided the total number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to. In case of any delays or other grievances, guests can reach out to [email protected] for assistance.
And that’s it from us! We hope Vista Serene fits the bill for you, as we sure look forward to hosting you here. As soon as you book, our team will get in touch to help you with any additional information that you might want, and we will be at your service until check-out.
If you did indeed read all the information provided here, start your message to us with ‘Hey Sunshine’ and we’ll know you are going to be a great guest!
From Team Vista Rooms: Welcome home!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs):
In case the above description does not answer all your questions, below is a list of frequently asked questions to help answer any further doubts you may have.
What is the best way to reach the place?
The place is 70 km. away from Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport and 15 km. away from Karjat Railway Station. We will be able to help you with more information on the location and how to get here once you have booked.
Can I drive all the way up to the entrance?
Yes - you can drive all the way up to the entrance.
Is parking available?
Yes - secured parking is available for 2 cars.
Is the place suitable for senior citizens, wheelchair users and / or others with mobility challenges?
The place may or may not be suitable for guests who face mobility challenges. The car can be driven all the way up to the villa. There are 3 steps to be climbed to enter the villa. There is 1 room on the ground floor.
What group size/s is the place suitable for?
The place can be booked as an entire unit for 10 to 15 guests.
Is this stay part of a society or a standalone property?
The stay is a standalone property.
Is the villa suitable for a day picnic?
Yes, the place is great for day picnics. However, the cost to book would remain the same as it is for booking a stay.
Is it possible to host events here?
No, the place is not suitable for events.
Can Team Vista help me organize the event?
This question is not applicable.
Can my driver/s and other personal staff be accommodated here?
We are unable to offer accommodation for your personal staff.
Can I bring a pet along?
Much as we’d love to host them, this stay is not suitable for pets. Please consider applying the ‘Pet Friendly’ filter to view all the options available for you and your furry friend to travel together.
Can I reserve the place for a shoot?
Yes, the place is available for shoots. The cost to conduct a shoot may differ from the stay cost. Please inform the team about your requirement at [email protected] to discuss this further.
Will there be any other guests besides my group and me?
No - if you book this listing, you and your group will have the entire space to yourselves!
Will we have staff to help us?
Yes, a trained and responsible caretaker is present to help you. Housekeeping will be taken care of. If you require any additional help, you can ask the caretaker, and they may charge a small fee for the same. If you are satisfied with the service, please feel free to leave a tip.
What about meals?
Guests are allowed to cook and consume vegetarian as well as non-vegetarian food. All meals can be provided at a fixed additional cost. All meals: Rs. 1300 for group of 10 or more guests and Rs. 1500 for group of less than 10 guests.
What is the kitchen equipped with?
The kitchen is equipped with a gas stove, a toaster, a mixer-grinder, cooking utensils, a refrigerator and a microwave. The utensils are sufficient to cook an elaborate meal. Crockery and cutlery are available for 15 people.
How often can I expect turndown service?
When you arrive, you will find a set of fresh linen laid out for you. Linen is changed upon request to avoid wastage of water caused by unnecessary laundering. Please do let the caretaker know whenever you wish to have your bed sheets or towels changed! While we do ensure the space is clean and comfortable for you, being a home, it may not mimic the feel of a hotel. However, if there is any lapse in terms of cleanliness, please inform the caretaker, and we would also appreciate you bringing it to our notice. We take your feedback very seriously, and take immediate actions to resolve your concerns.
Is Wi-Fi offered?
We are unable to offer WiFi here. However, cellular network works fairly well.
Is power backup available?
Yes, an inverter is available here. Please note: Air-conditioners, geysers and other heavy appliances are not supported by power backup. They support some lights and fans for 4-5 hours. Please note: Air-conditioners, geysers and other heavy appliances are not supported by power backup.
Any additional amenities and services available that I should know about?
What activities can I indulge in at the place?
While the most important thing about your time here will be spending quality time with your loved ones in a beautiful and private space, the following activities may add a touch of entertainment to the experience: Savour a long, destressing soak in the jacuzzi. Play cards and board games for guaranteed, endless fun! Put on some music and sit around a bonfire, enjoying its warmth while a cool breeze blows. Relish a hearty barbecue meal. Carry a good read to enjoy peacefully. Swing to your heart’s content and relive childhood memories. Soothe your eyes with the beautiful views around.
What activities can I indulge in around here?
If you wish to step out, here are a few of the activities that we recommend around here: Walking along the beautiful nature trails in the vicinity. Adventure sports such as kayaking. Fishing at the Kalote Mokashi lake nearby. Eating at Rinky Hotel, Baba Dairy. Visit Kondana Caves, Jain Temple. Spend some peaceful time near Ulhas Valley. Explore the history of Bahiri Cave.
HOUSE RULES FAQs:
Will I be asked for my ID?
All guests should keep at least one government authorized ID with them. The caretaker may request to see them when you check in.
Is alcohol allowed here?
Yes - eat, drink and be merry! However, please ensure you and your group stay absolutely safe. We also trust our guests to enjoy a happy high without indulging in drunken misbehaviour of any kind!
Is smoking allowed here?
Yes - smoking outdoors is allowed here. Smoking indoors is not permitted.
Are drugs allowed here?
No. We promptly report the use of drugs or any other type of illegal activity to the police, and they tend to offer an alternate accommodation that is not quite as pleasant as this lovely home. We would not recommend it at all!
Is loud music allowed here?
Yes - you are allowed to play loud music and party it up! However, the volume must be kept low after 10 PM.
Are unmarried couples allowed to stay here?
Yes, they are. As long as they’re adults, have valid IDs, and are in no way associated with illegal activities - we’re good!
Is the stay safe for those who identify as LGBTQ?
Yes, it is. We know gender identity is spread across a spectrum, and of course, love is love ♥
Are there any rules regarding pool usage?
This question is not applicable.
Are there any areas of the house that access is restricted to?
Access is restricted to certain parts of the house.
Are there any other things to keep in mind?
No stag-only groups. No rave parties. No shoes allowed in the house.
Can I entertain additional day visitors as my guests while I stay here?
In general, this is not permitted. However, on request, within reasonable limits and with prior permission, entertaining guests may be allowed. Please let the team know details such as number of guests and approximate time of visit well in advance. Visitors would have to carry valid IDs. There may be an extra charge associated with entertaining guests.
What is the general code of conduct expected from guests?
We expect our guests to have a lot of fun! This goes most smoothly when everyone is considerate of others around them. We do train the caretakers to resolve any concerns efficiently, but if you still face any issues, we request you to connect with us, and our team will promptly help. We trust you to treat the staff and any other people around with respect.
When can I be sure my booking is confirmed?
Your booking is 100% confirmed only after you’ve made the full payment and received an email confirming your stay in response.
How can I make the payment?
You can pay online, or connect with a Vista representative offline regarding bank details.
What is the cancellation policy?
For long weekends and peak dates, we are unable to offer a refund. For all other dates, if you must cancel your booking, we offer a full refund if the cancellation is made more than 14 days before your stay and a 50% refund if the cancellation is made less than 14 days but more than a week before your stay. We are unable to offer a refund if the cancellation is made within a week of your stay.
How do I pay for additional services?
Most additional services will be paid for in cash at the property. Our representative will be able to share more details regarding the mode of payment for specific services offered here.
How do I pay the security deposit and how do I get it back?
You can pay the security deposit along with the rest of the booking amount. If the number of guests staying does not exceed the number of guests booked for, and if the check-in and check-out times are adhered to, the amount will be refunded to you via a simple link. This will be done within 3 working days from the check-out date.