Located in a tranquil location, this villa promises a serene view of the surrounding hills. Serene, 3 BHK Villa is a well-furnished villa with modern interiors, spacious lawn and balcony areas. This villa is a perfect romantic or family... Read More
Located in a tranquil location, this villa promises a serene view of the surrounding hills. Serene, 3 BHK Villa is a well-furnished villa with modern interiors, spacious lawn and balcony areas. This villa is a perfect romantic or family getaway.
Vista Serene is special because of its
- Location amidst nature
- Views of the hills
- Modern decor
- Spacious interior
We care for your absolute comfort! To that effect, we provide
- Power backup, AC, wardrobe
- Geysers, towels, toiletries
- Medical kit, mosquito repellent
- Secured parking space for up to 2 cars
At an additional cost, we can offer
- All meals
Let us walk you through the space.
- There are 3 bedrooms - 1 on the ground floor, 2 on the first floor.
- AC and attached bathrooms are offered in all rooms.
- All rooms have double beds.
- There are 3 bathrooms in the villa - all attached.
- All bathrooms have geysers, towels and basic toiletries.
- The living room seats up to 15 people comfortably and offers a TV.
- The dining area seats 6 people.
- There are 2 lawns with seating for up to 15 people.
- There is a patio.
- The kitchen is equipped with a gas stove, a toaster, a mixer-grinder, cooking utensils, a refrigerator and a microwave.
- Crockery and cutlery are available.
- Guests may use the kitchen for basic cooking.
- Guests may also choose to order from the restaurant.
The guests have access to the entire villa.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. A trained and responsible caretaker is present at the property to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay.
With us so far? You might be keen to know more about...
- All meals are available at an additional cost.
- The meal pricing will be higher for certain peak / festive dates.
Within the property, guests can enjoy indoor games like carrom, jenga or cards and outdoor games like cricket or badminton. They can also request for a bonfire to be lit up.
While we do promise you a welcoming home and a great stay, here are a few things we’d like to mention so as to ensure there are no unpleasant surprises later!
- This property is not suitable for pets.
- In case of a power-outage, power back-up is provided in the villa.
- Meals are offered at an additional cost of Rs. 1300/- per person for a group of 10 or more guests. For a group of fewer than 10 guests, meals are priced at Rs 1500/- per person.
- Bonfire can be arranged at an additional cost.
Surrounded by lush green vistas and waterfalls, Karjat is the best place to escape to if you wish to catch a break from the hullabaloo of the city. So, while you’re enjoying your peaceful stay at Vista Serene, here are a few nearby places and activities we recommend to make your stay even more memorable.
- Visit to Kondana Caves
- Jain Temple
- Spend some peaceful time near Ulhas Valley
- Explore the history of Bahiri Cave
- Distance from Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport - 69.5 km.
- Distance from ST Bus Depot, Bhisegaon - 14.8 km.
- Distance from Karjat Railway Station - 15 km.
Taxi services can be offered at an additional cost. Should you wish to drive down in your own car, secured parking space for 2 cars is available at Vista Serene.
- The number of guests cannot exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the home will be charged at actuals.
- Any illegal activity, including the use of narcotics, prostitution, commercial activity, is strictly not permitted.
- The rental cost is exclusive of the refundable security deposit. We collect this additional amount before your stay - usually via a bank transfer - and refund the entire amount back to you after your stay, provided the number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 250 per night is collected at the time of booking. If you stay more than 2 nights, the fee remains Rs.500. This fee is non-refundable.
- Guests are earnestly requested to treat the home with care.
And that’s it from us! We hope Vista Serene fits the bill for you, as we sure look forward to hosting you here. As soon as you book, our team will get in touch to help you with any additional information that you might want, and we will be at your service until check-out.
If you did indeed read all the information provided here, start your message to us with ‘Hey Sunshine’ and we’ll know you are going to be a great guest!
From Team Vista Rooms: Welcome home!View Less