Sadh Villa is a palatial 7BHK villa with a private pool. The property exudes grandeur with tall pillars, spacious rooms and corridors and large pool with a waterfall. The hall and lawn area has ample seating arrangement for a large group... Read More
Sadh Villa is a palatial 7BHK villa with a private pool. The property exudes grandeur with tall pillars, spacious rooms and corridors and large pool with a waterfall. The hall and lawn area has ample seating arrangement for a large group gathering. There is a children play area at the back lawn,overlooking the lake, which comprises of swings. The banyan tree shouldn’t be missed!
Let me walk you through the villa:
The villa has a ground and first floor.
There are 2 bedrooms on the ground floor, 4 bedrooms on the first floor and 1 bedroom in the basement and can accommodate up to 25 people
- Each room has air conditioning, attached bathrooms and a balcony
- Each room has a double bed. 3 people in each room with an extra bed can be accomodated (extra mattresses would be provided)
- Fresh linens and pillows are provided in all rooms
- Wardrobes and televisions are available in each room
-The living area is located on the ground floor with a flat screen colour TV
-The living area is spacious, air-conditioned with a seating arrangement for about 10 people. It also has a additional seating area to accommodate 6 people
-The dining area seats 8 people
-The villa has 7 private bathrooms (one in each room) and 2 common bathrooms
- The bathrooms are modern and have geysers for hot water supply
- Essentials like towels and basic toiletries are provided
-The villa has a fully functional kitchen and is accessible to guests
- The following equipments are available in the kitchen: Refrigerator, cooking utensils, microwave and crockery for about 14 people
- The cooking and / or consumption of non vegetarian food is not allowed at this villa.
- Guests may use the kitchen only for basics such as tea / coffee / instant noodles / food for infants.
- Meal packages that include breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner are offered, subject to availability.
- For groups of 10 or more guests, meals are priced at Rs. 1300 per person per day.
- For groups of less than 10 guests, meals are priced at Rs. 1500 per person per day.
- The meals may be prepared at the villa, or prepared in a central kitchen and delivered fresh.
- Guests may eat out or opt for the meal package.
- Ordering in / cooking / hiring or bringing a cook along are not permitted.
- In the rare scenario that the meal packages are unavailable, ordering in will be permitted.
- The villa has a private pool which can easily accommodate upto 10 people. It also has a small waterfall attached.
- Pool size: 20ft x 8ft with a depth of 4ft
- No drinking inside the pool.
-The villa has two private lawn areas with outdoor seating area and a swing set
- It can easily accommodate upto 25-30 people
- The villa has various sports equipments like cricket set,volleyball and portable basketball and football stand
- Few indoor games such a TT table and a pool table are also available
- Consumption or cooking of Non-Veg food is strictly prohibited at the villa
- Alcohol can only be consumed in the outer area of the house and not in the living room or bedrooms
- Smoking is allowed only in the outdoor premises
- Stags are not allowed
- Pets are not allowed at the villa.
Guests has exclusive access to the entire villa.This place offers a perfect mix of comfort and luxury with its well done interiors. Private rooms with complete privacy are guaranteed to ensure that the guests have a memorable stay.
Interaction With Guests
The host is not present at the property but is accessible via call or message. A personal concierge is also present to serve you on demand. A trained and a responsible caretaker is also present at the property to solve your queries and be present on demand, whenever required.
Getting Around & Transportation
This villa is conveniently located near the market. Bus and railway station are also just 4 kms away.
Other Things To Note
- Power backup is available at the villa.
- There is sufficient place to accommodate 4-5 cars
- A medical kit, including mosquito repellent is available at the villa
- Loud music is not allowed in the afternoon upto 4 pm and in the evening after 10 pm
- Pool slide is not working
- The rental cost is exclusive of the refundable security deposit. We collect this additional amount before your stay - usually via a bank transfer - and refund the entire amount back to you after your stay, provided the number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking.This fee is non-refundable