At Villa Rosa, spend your day lounging in the outdoor plunge pool, enjoying home-cooked meals in the sunlit patio or sipping a cup of hot chai under the shade of the mango, chikoo and bamboo trees in our garden. The villa is a 20-minute drive... Read More
At Villa Rosa, spend your day lounging in the outdoor plunge pool, enjoying home-cooked meals in the sunlit patio or sipping a cup of hot chai under the shade of the mango, chikoo and bamboo trees in our garden. The villa is a 20-minute drive from Mandwa jetty and can accommodate up to 10 guests. Great for groups of friends, families and nature lovers in search of a homely experience away from busy city life!
The villa has 3+1 bedrooms, a dining hall, living room, private pool, lawn, terrace and multiple lounge areas.
There are 3 bedrooms in the villa and 1 bedroom in the outhouse (10-15 steps from the villa). Each bedroom has –
- Private, attached bathroom with geysers
- Queen size bed
- Wardrobe/storage space
- Essentials such as fresh linens, pillows, bedding, towels and basic toiletries
- The living area doubles as the dining room and can seat 8 people.
- There is also a separate air-conditioned facing the garden and pool – ideal to play games!
- WiFi is available in the dining area.
Kitchen and meals:
- The villa has a fully functional kitchen.
- The kitchen can be used at an additional cost.
- Arrangements can be made to hire a local chef who can prepare tasty dishes as per the menu. This service is subject to availability.
Pool and entertainment:
- The pool and a spacious lawn with multiple spots to lounge in
- The pool can easily accommodate upto 10 people and reaches a depth of 4 ft.
- Pool size: 40.3 ft x 20.6 ft with a depth of 4 ft
- The pool can be used only between 8 AM to 8 PM
- The villa has a few board games and a small trampoline is available for children to enjoy.
- A barbeque grill can be arranged at an additional cost
Housekeeping and support:
- There is a team of two staff members who will manage the daily housekeeping. They will be present at the villa to solve all queries and guarantee a comfortable stay.
- The house manager will not be present at the property but is always accessible via call or message.
- No loud music or shouting is allowed in the villa premises after 10 PM
- No pets allowed at the villa
- Smoking is not allowed inside the villa. Guest may smoke outdoors.
- No footwear allowed inside the villa
- Stag events are not allowed
- IDs are required for all guests
- A torch is available
- An iron is available
- A hair-dryer is available
- A medical kit is available at the villa
- Mosquito repellent can be provided
- A barbeque can be arranged at an additional cost
- Laundry services can be availed at an additional cost
- Driver and helper accommodation is available at an additional charge.
- A generator is available at the villa in case of a power failure and water backup tank too.
- Events can be organized at an additional cost with prior notice
Other notes to note:
- If you are travelling with young children, we advise parental/guardian supervision for the child's safety.
- A security deposit must be paid at the time of check-in. This is refundable at the time of checkout, if there is no damage, the total number of guests does not increase and the check out time is adhered to.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking.This fee is non-refundable.
Guests have access to the entire villa, including all rooms, pool, lawn and lounge areas. If music's your thing, then the music system is something that will surely keep your foot tapping!
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. A personal concierge is also present to serve you on demand. Apart from this a trained and a responsible caretaker is also present at the property to solve all your queries whenever required. The entire villa staff is well trained. Thus a comfortable stay is assured altogether!
One can explore a lot of tourist options near the property. The nearest beach is Kihim, roughly 15 minutes away from the house. One can go have a dip in the beach water or spend a relaxed day by the beach with your gang.
Getting there from Mumbai:
- Visiting between January – May or August – December: We recommend taking the PNP ferry from Gateway of India to Mandwa jetty. Auto rickshaws are easily available at Mandwa and the villa is located 20 minutes from the jetty.
- Visiting between June – July, we recommend driving to the property as the ferries do not operate in the monsoon season. We advise guests to use Google maps to ensure reaching the location without hassle. The drive takes 3-4 hours from Mumbai. The property has parking space for up to 3 vehicles.