min. 2 night
Rosa is a charming 3BHK villa with a pool. The villa is designed by one of India’s leading architects and will leave you intrigued about how space and light have been combined to make one feel one with nature in the comfort of modern home... Read More
Rosa is a charming 3BHK villa with a pool. The villa is designed by one of India’s leading architects and will leave you intrigued about how space and light have been combined to make one feel one with nature in the comfort of modern home amenities. There are multiple areas to relax, each with its own charm and character, ranging from the pool to the terrace area. The boomerang-shaped villa is sure to leave you yearning for another visit.
Let me walk you through the villa:
The villa has 3 bedrooms (3 bedrooms in the house which is not more than 10-15 steps from the main house), a tv room, lounge area, living room, private pool, and a lawn.
Bedroom: There is 1 bedroom on the ground floor, 2 on the first floor.
- The villa comprises of 3 air-conditioned queen sized bedrooms.
- Fresh linens and pillows are provided in all rooms
-Wardrobes are available in all the rooms
- There are 2 living area, one located on the ground floor and the other located on the first floor
- The dining area seats 8 people
- Free Wi-Fi accessibility in the entire house
- There is a separate TV room to lounge by the pool area
- The villa has 4 private bathrooms (one in each room) and 1 common bathroom
- All bathrooms are modern and have geysers for hot water supply.
- Essentials like towels and basic toiletries are provided
- The villa has a fully functional kitchen and is accessible to guests at an additional cost
- The guests can only use the kitchen for heating of food
- The kitchen has equipment’s like cooking gas stove, refrigerator, cooking utensils, microwave and crockery, which is available to guests
- The villa has a private pool which can easily accommodate up-to 10 people
- The pool is partly shaded and partly exposed to the sky
- Pool size: 40.3 ft x 20.6 ft with a depth of 4 ft
- A large, spacious lawn area has multiple spots to lounge in
- Outdoor sitting arrangement for 10-12 people
- The lawn is spacious enough to accommodate 25-30 people
- There are board games available for guests
- There is a trampoline for your entertainment
Other things to note
- It is advised that the guests use Maps while driving down to the villa for detecting its proper location for their convenience.
- Guest can park upto 3 cars in the premises
- A generator is available at the villa in case of a power failure and water backup tank too.
- The staff here will manage daily housekeeping. The caretaker family can help hire a local cook (at an extra cost) who will discuss the daily menu, get fresh ingredients on your behalf and cook up tasty authentic dishes.
- Driver accommodation is available at an additional charge.
- Security deposit need to paid at the time of check-in which is refundable at the time of checkout if there's no damage.
- No stags allowed in the property.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. If you stay more than 2 nights, the fee remains Rs.1,000. This fee is non-refundable
Guests have access to the entire villa, including all rooms, pool, lawn and lounge areas. If music's your thing, then the music system is something that will surely keep your foot tapping!
The host is not present at the property, but is always accessible via call or message. A personal concierge is also present to serve you on demand. Apart from this a trained and a responsible caretaker is also present at the property to solve all your queries whenever required. The entire villa staff is well trained. Thus a comfortable stay is assured altogether!
One can explore a lot of tourist options near the property. The nearest beach is Kihim, roughly 15 minutes away from the house. One can go have a dip in the beach water or spend a relaxed day by the beach with your gang.
The villa is accessible by all means of transport. Other than during monsoons when the jetty is closed, we recommend taking a ferry to Mandwa jetty and then taking a taxi or auto rickshaw to the house. It takes roughly 20-25 minutes from the jetty.
Distance from Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport- Approx. 98 km
Distance from Alibaug Bus stand- Approx. 8.2 km
Distance from main market- Approx. 1 km
Apart from these convenient routes, the guests can also drive down to the villa as this property has ample amount of parking space.View Less