This villa is the perfect getaway option when in Lonavala. It is a complex of 10 villas, each with its own private pool and a spacious lawn. Situated in the serene laps of nature, this 5BHK Pool villa is equipped with the best amenities which... Read More
This villa is the perfect getaway option when in Lonavala. It is a complex of 10 villas, each with its own private pool and a spacious lawn. Situated in the serene laps of nature, this 5BHK Pool villa is equipped with the best amenities which make your stay memorable. This villa is tucked in the hills with a majestic view of the Lonavala valley. The view is absolutely scenic! The villa is quite spacious where guests can unwind with their friends and family. This 5 BHK villa is ideal for senior citizens, students, and working professionals. Modern amenities like TV, AC, private pool and functional kitchen adorn the villa. With easy accessibility and comfortable interiors, this villa should definitely be your pick when in Lonavala.
Let me walk you through the villa:
Bedrooms: (1 bedroom is on the ground floor, 3 on the first floor and 1 on the second floor)
- All bedrooms have air-conditioners
- Some bedrooms have balconies
- All bedrooms have a double bed. Extra mattresses can be provided on request
- Fresh linen and pillows are provided in all rooms
- The living room is located on the ground floor overlooking the lawn and the pool.
- Its spacious and has a seating arrangement for 8-10 people
- A flat-screen TV, a music system and Wi-Fi are available in the living area
- A few indoor games like pool cum table tennis, carom, chess, playing cards, badminton, and a few other board games
- A few board games are available at the villa
- The villa has 5 private bathrooms and 1 common bathroom
- All bathrooms are modern and have geysers for hot water supply
- Essentials such as towels and basic toiletries are provided
Kitchen & Meals:
- The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, a microwave, a gas stove, and a water purifier
- Crockery is available for 15 people
- Guests may use the kitchen only for basics such as tea /coffee/instant noodles/food for infants.
- Meal packages that include breakfast, lunch, snacks, and dinner are offered, subject to availability.
- For groups of 10 or more guests, meals are priced at Rs. 1300 for vegetarian meals and Rs. 1500 for non-vegetarian meals per person per day.
- For groups of less than 10 guests, meals are priced at Rs. 1500 for vegetarian meals and Rs. 1700 for non-vegetarian meals per person per day.
- The meals may be prepared at the villa, or prepared in a central kitchen and delivered fresh.
- Guests may eat out or opt for the meal package.
- Ordering in /cooking/hiring or bringing a cook along are not permitted.
- In the rare scenario that the meal packages are unavailable, ordering in will be permitted.
Pool and Lawn:
- The villa has a private pool and a huge lawn
- Pool size: 20ft x 12ft with a depth of 4ft
- Guests are advised to be very cautious, especially with children.
- Events can be organized at an additional cost with prior notice
- Outdoor games like cricket, badminton are available at the villa
- No loud music or shouting is allowed in the villa premises after 10 PM
- No pets allowed at the villa
- Smoking is not allowed inside the villa. Guest may smoke outdoors.
- Hookah is strictly prohibited in the villa premises
- Cooking non-veg food is not allowed. However, guests can consume non-veg food ordered from elsewhere.
- No footwear allowed inside the villa
- IDs are required for all guests
- Karaoke can be arranged at an additional cost
- A barbeque can be arranged at an additional cost
- A bonfire can be arranged at an additional cost
- Guests may use the wardrobes
- A medical kit is available at the villa
- Mosquito repellent can be provided
- A power backup is available at the villa
- Secured parking space for 2 cars is available
Other things to note:
- It is a complex of 10 villa, each with an occupancy of 15 people. Multiple units can be booked to host larger groups.
- The caretaker and his family stay in the villa. They have a room with separate access. There is no separate kitchen for the caretaker, however, utensils will be different.
- Driver accommodation is not available at the villa
- The last stretch to the villa can be a bit rough as the roads could be damaged by unfavourable weather.
- The rental cost is exclusive of the refundable security deposit. We collect this additional amount before your stay - usually via a bank transfer - and refund the entire amount back to you after your stay, provided the number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. This fee is non-refundable.
Guests have access to the entire villa and all its indoor and outdoor spaces.
Interaction with Guests:
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. A personal concierge is present to serve you on demand. Besides, a trained and responsible caretaker is also present at the property to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay.
- This villa is conveniently located in Khandala, near Mystica Resort.
- Some nearby attractions include Tiger point, Bhushi Dam, Lohagad, Kune Falls, Kumar Resort, Wet N Joy Resort.
- Famous eateries include German Bakery, Rama Krishna, Kinara Dhaba, Sunny Da Dhaba etc.
Getting Around & Transportation:
The local market is at a distance of 3 km
- Distance from Pune International Airport- Approx. 74 km
- Distance from Lonavala Bus Stand- Approx. 2 km
- Distance from Lonavala Railway Station- Approx. 2 km
Apart from these convenient routes, the guests can also drive down to the villa as this property has ample amount of parking space.View Less