This 5BHK villa is the perfect getaway option in Lonavala. It is a complex of 10 villas, each with its own private pool and a spacious lawn. Situated in the serene laps of nature, this villa is equipped with the best amenities to make your stay... Read More
This 5BHK villa is the perfect getaway option in Lonavala. It is a complex of 10 villas, each with its own private pool and a spacious lawn. Situated in the serene laps of nature, this villa is equipped with the best amenities to make your stay memorable. This villa is tucked in the hills with a majestic view of the Lonavala valley, and is ideal for senior citizens, students, and working professionals. Modern amenities like TV, AC, private pool and functional kitchen adorn the villa. It is a complex of 10 villas, each with an occupancy of 15 people. Multiple units can be booked to host larger groups.
We care for your absolute comfort! To that effect, we provide:
- A medical kit, with mosquito repellent.
- A power backup.
- Secured parking space for 2 cars.
- A TV, music system and Wi-Fi.
- A few board games as well as outdoor games like cricket and badminton.
At an additional cost, we also provide:
- Karaoke, barbecue, bonfire.
- Events can also be organized with prior notice.
Let us walk you through the space.
- 1 bedroom is on the ground floor, 3 on the first floor and 1 on the second floor.
- All bedrooms have AC and some have balconies.
- All bedrooms have a wardrobe, a double bed with fresh linen and pillows. Extra mattresses can be provided on request.
- The villa has 5 private bathrooms.
- All bathrooms are modern and have geysers for hot water supply.
- Essentials such as towels and basic toiletries are provided.
- The living room overlooks the lawn and the pool. It has a seating arrangement for 8-10 people.
- Pool size: 20ft x 12ft with a depth of 4ft. Guests are advised to be very cautious, especially with children.
- Guests may use the kitchen only for basics such as tea /coffee/instant noodles/food for infants.
- The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, a microwave, a gas stove and a water purifier.
- Crockery is available for 15 people.
- Meal packages that include breakfast, lunch, snacks, and dinner are offered, subject to availability.
- For groups of 10 or more guests, meals are priced at Rs. 1300 for vegetarian meals and Rs. 1500 for non-vegetarian meals per person per day.
- For groups of less than 10 guests, meals are priced at Rs. 1500 for vegetarian meals and Rs. 1700 for non-vegetarian meals per person per day.
- The meals may be prepared at the villa, or prepared in a central kitchen and delivered fresh.
- Guests may eat out or opt for the meal package.
- Ordering in /cooking/hiring or bringing a cook along are not permitted.
- In the rare scenario that the meal packages are unavailable, ordering in will be permitted.
- The meal pricing will be higher for certain peak / festive dates.
- No loud music is allowed in the villa premises after 10 PM.
- No pets allowed at the villa.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the villa. Guest may smoke outdoors.
- Hookah is strictly prohibited in the villa premises.
- Cooking non-veg food is not allowed. However, guests can consume non-veg food ordered from elsewhere.
- No footwear allowed inside the villa.
- The caretaker and his family stay in the villa. They have a room with separate access. There is no separate kitchen for the caretaker, however, utensils will be different.
- Driver accommodation is not available at the villa.
- The last stretch to the villa can be a bit rough as the roads could be damaged by unfavourable weather.
Guests have access to the entire villa and all its indoor and outdoor spaces.
Interaction with Guests
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. Besides, a trained and responsible caretaker is also present at the property to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay.
- This villa is conveniently located in Khandala, near Mystica Resort.
- Some nearby attractions include Tiger point, Bhushi Dam, Lohagad, Kune Falls, Kumar Resort, Wet N Joy Resort.
- Famous eateries include German Bakery, Rama Krishna, Kinara Dhaba, Sunny Da Dhaba, etc.
- The local market is at a distance of 3 km.
Getting Around & Transportation
- Distance from Pune International Airport- Approx. 74 km
- Distance from Lonavala Bus Stand- Approx. 2 km
- Distance from Lonavala Railway Station- Approx. 2 km
Apart from these convenient routes, the guests can also drive down to the villa as this property has ample amount of parking space.
- The number of guests cannot exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the home will be charged at actuals.
- Any illegal activity, including the use of narcotics, prostitution, commercial activity, is strictly not permitted.
- The rental cost is exclusive of the refundable security deposit. We collect this additional amount before your stay - usually via a bank transfer - and refund the entire amount back to you after your stay, provided the number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. This fee is non-refundable.
- Guests are earnestly requested to treat the home with care.
And that’s it from us! We hope this property fits the bill for you, as we sure look forward to hosting you here. As soon as you book, our team will get in touch to help you with any additional information that you might want, and we will be at your service until check-out.
If you did indeed read all the information provided here, start your message to us with ‘Hey Sunshine’ and we’ll know you’re going to be a great guest!
From Team Vista Rooms: Welcome home!View Less