Vista Dazzle is the place to be! Whether it's a big family, lots of friends or your whole team from office, this space comfortably accommodates more than 30 people, so you don’t have to leave anyone out! A pool with an incredible view,... Read More
Vista Dazzle is the place to be! Whether it's a big family, lots of friends or your whole team from office, this space comfortably accommodates more than 30 people, so you don’t have to leave anyone out! A pool with an incredible view, and beds that face balconies with stunning vistas, you are sure to find beauty wherever you look. The antique touches to the whole space add that old world charm while providing all the modern amenities you may need for a comfortable stay. Challenge people to a game of billiards or carrom, or step out for a game of volleyball - the arrangements are all set here! Wins can be celebrated over a bonfire night!
SAFETY & HYGIENE GUIDELINES:
Please note that we have taken the following measures at our property for our staff as per WHO guidelines in light of COVID-19 in order to provide a safe & protected environment to all our guests:
1. Washing their hands frequently and thoroughly
2. Monitoring temperatures daily to see if its below 99.1F
3. Wearing masks & gloves when in proximity of guests and each other as well
4. Use of hand gloves when carrying out cleaning work & when handling waste
5. Use of tissues when sneezing or coughing and immediately wash hands thoroughly with soap and water.
6. Deep cleaning before every check in & post every check out of the entire villa with phenolic disinfectant
7. Sanitizing high-touch points at our property like switches, door knobs, remote controls etc
8. Placing of sanitizers in the entrance and living rooms
9. Maintain social distancing from each other as well as all guests during their stay
10. Guests will have restricted access to books, games & common swimming pools
Let us walk you through the villa.
- The villa has 8 AC bedrooms and can accommodate up to 32 people.
- All rooms have an attached balcony.
- Wardrobes, fresh linens and pillows are provided in all rooms.
- The villa has 4 private and 3 common bathrooms.
- All bathrooms have geysers for hot water supply.
- Essentials such as towels and basic toiletries are provided.
- The spacious living area is located on the ground floor and can seat 15-20 people.
- There is a dining table for 8 people.
- The living area is well lit and decorated with antique furniture and a TV with DTH connection.
- The villa has a fully functional kitchen and can be accessed by guests at an additional charge.
- Basic kitchen use for baby food, tea, coffee, noodles would be free of charge.
- The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, cooking utensils, gas stove, crockery, water purifier and microwave.
- Meals can be ordered in from nearby restaurants.
- Guest can bring their own cook or can ask for one to be arranged with prior notice at an additional cost.
- Meal packages that include breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner are offered, subject to availability.
- For groups of 10 or more guests, meals are priced at Rs. 1300 for vegetarian meals, and Rs. 1500 for non-vegetarian meals per person per day.
- For groups of less than 10 guests, meals are priced at Rs. 1500 for vegetarian meals, and Rs. 1700 for non-vegetarian meals per person per day.
- The meals may be prepared at the villa, or prepared in a central kitchen and delivered fresh.
- The meal pricing will be higher for certain peak / festive dates.
- With a direct view of the valleys, the pool can easily accommodate 15-20 people.
- Pool size: 25ft x 50ft with a depth of 5ft.
- Pool can be used until 11 PM.
- No food or drinks are to be consumed in or around the pool, and no glass object is to be carried in/around the pool.
- There is a separate kids' pool. Please make sure they're supervised.
Games & Amenities
- Foosball table, TT table, carrom board.
- Basketball court.
- A bonfire can be arranged with prior notice.
Other Things to Note
- Guest can park upto 6 cars on the premises.
- Power backup in the form of an inverter is available.
- Events can be organized for up to 60 people with prior permission.
- Separate accommodation for staff is available.
- Utmost efforts are taken to keep the villa insects free but since it is a farmhouse it cannot be controlled completely.
Guests have access to the entire villa.
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. A trained and responsible caretaker is present at the property to help you have a perfect stay!
You can always enjoy a morning at the Saturday’s Farmers’ Market, a trip to the Bhimashankar Hills, or visit the Sondai Fort. For food, we would recommend Lucky Restaurant for good seafood, Namak Restaurant for multi-cuisine food and Radisson Blu for breakfast buffet.
- Distance from Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport: Approx. 52 km
- Distance from the bus Depot: Approx. 3 km
- Distance from the railway station: Approx. 3 km
- Distance from the main market: Approx. 3 km
Apart from these convenient routes, the guests can also drive down to the villa as this property has ample amount of parking space.
- The number of guests cannot exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the home will be charged at actuals.
- Any illegal activity, including the use of narcotics, prostitution, commercial activity, is strictly not permitted.
- The rental cost is exclusive of the refundable security deposit. We collect this additional amount before your stay - usually via a bank transfer - and refund the entire amount back to you after your stay, provided the number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. This fee is non-refundable.
- Guests are earnestly requested to treat the home with care.
- All guests must be able to share valid ID proofs when asked. This could be at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must be able to share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- A refundable deposit will be collected before check-in. This entire amount is refunded within two working days, provided the total number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to. In case of any delays or other grievances, guests can reach out to [email protected] for assistance.
And that’s it from us! We hope this property fits the bill for you, as we sure look forward to hosting you here. As soon as you book, our team will get in touch to help you with any additional information that you might want, and we will be at your service until check-out.
If you did indeed read all the information provided here, start your message to us with ‘Hey Sunshine’ and we’ll know you’re going to be a great guest!
From Team Vista Rooms: Welcome home!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs):
In case the above description does not answer all your questions, below is a list of frequently asked questions to help answer any further doubts you may have.
What is the best way to reach the place?
The place is 52 km. away from Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport and 3 km. away from Karjat Railway Station. We will be able to help you with more information on the location and how to get here once you have booked.
Can I drive all the way up to the entrance?
Yes - you can drive all the way up to the entrance.
Is parking available?
Yes - secured parking is available for 6 cars.
Is the place suitable for senior citizens, wheelchair users and / or others with mobility challenges?
Yes - the place is suitable for guests who face mobility challenges. The car can be driven all the way up to the entrance. There are no steps to be climbed to enter the villa. There are 4 bedrooms on the ground floor.
What group size/s is the place suitable for?
The place can be booked as an entire unit for 16 to 32 guests.
Is this stay part of a society or a standalone property?
The stay is a standalone property.
Is the villa suitable for a day picnic?
Yes, the place is great for day picnics. However, the cost to book would remain the same as it is for booking a stay.
Is it possible to host events here?
No events with loud music.
Can Team Vista help me organize the event?
Yes! We’d love to. We offer event services including but not limited to food, live music and decoration. Please do let us know if we can help you organize something. We are happy to work on occasions ranging from anniversary celebrations for two, to birthday parties and team outings, to entire weddings with a mile-long guest list!
Can my driver/s and other personal staff be accommodated here?
Can I bring a pet along?
Yes, pets are most welcome here! Please keep them supervised at all times to ensure there are no damages caused, and most importantly for their own safety in an unfamiliar space.
Can I reserve the place for a shoot?
Yes, the place is available for shoots. The cost to conduct a shoot may differ from the stay cost. Please inform the team about your requirement at [email protected] to discuss this further.
Will there be any other guests besides my group and me?
No - if you book this listing, you and your group will have the entire space to yourselves!
Will we have staff to help us?
Yes, a trained and responsible caretaker is present to help you. Housekeeping will be taken care of. If you require any additional help, you can ask the caretaker, and they may charge a small fee for the same. If you are satisfied with the service, please feel free to leave a tip.
What about meals?
Guests are allowed to cook and consume vegetarian as well as non-vegetarian food. All meals can be provided at a fixed additional cost. Meal pricing - Rs.1300 per person.
What is the kitchen equipped with?
The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, gas stove, water purifier and a microwave. The utensils are sufficient to cook an elaborate meal. Crockery and cutlery are available for 32 people.
How often can I expect turndown service?
When you arrive, you will find a set of fresh linen laid out for you. Linen is changed upon request to avoid wastage of water caused by unnecessary laundering. Please do let the caretaker know whenever you wish to have your bed sheets or towels changed! While we do ensure the space is clean and comfortable for you, being a home, it may not mimic the feel of a hotel. However, if there is any lapse in terms of cleanliness, please inform the caretaker, and we would also appreciate you bringing it to our notice. We take your feedback very seriously, and take immediate actions to resolve your concerns.
Is Wi-Fi offered?
We are unable to offer WiFi here. However, cellular network works fairly well.
Is power backup available?
We are unable to offer WiFi here. However, cellular network works fairly well.
Any additional amenities and services available that I should know about?
This question is not applicable for the property.
What activities can I indulge in at the place?
While the most important thing about your time here will be spending quality time with your loved ones in a beautiful and private space, the following activities may add a touch of entertainment to the experience: Enjoy a refreshing splash in the pool. Play card and board games - guaranteed, endless fun! Put on some music and sit around a bonfire, enjoying its warmth while a cool breeze blows. Carry a good read to enjoy peacefully. Soothe your eyes with the beautiful views around.
What activities can I indulge in around here?
If you wish to step out, here are a few of the activities that we recommend around here: Walking along the beautiful nature trails in the vicinity. Shopping at the local market. Eating at Lucky Restaurant, Namak Restaurant and Radisson Blu. A visit to Bhimashankar Hills, or visit the Sondai Fort.
HOUSE RULES FAQs:
Will I be asked for my ID?
All guests should keep at least one government authorized ID with them. The caretaker may request to see them when you check in.
Is alcohol allowed here?
Yes - alcohol is permitted, but only indoors. Please ensure you and your group stay absolutely safe. We also trust our guests to enjoy a happy high without indulging in drunken misbehaviour of any kind!
Is smoking allowed here?
Yes - smoking outdoors is allowed here. Smoking indoors is not permitted.
Are drugs allowed here?
No. We promptly report the use of drugs or any other type of illegal activity to the police, and they tend to offer an alternate accommodation that is not quite as pleasant as this lovely home. We would not recommend it at all!
Is loud music allowed here?
Yes - you are allowed to play loud music and party it up! However, the volume must be kept low after 10 PM.
Are unmarried couples allowed to stay here?
Yes, they are. As long as they’re adults, have valid IDs, and are in no way associated with illegal activities - we’re good!
Is the stay safe for those who identify as LGBTQ?
Yes, it is. We know gender identity is spread across a spectrum, and of course, love is love ♥
Are there any rules regarding pool usage?
The pool can be used from 8 AM to 10 PM. The pool is 4 ft. deep. Children must always be supervised in and around the pool. Please do not carry food and drinks in and around the pool, so as to keep it clean. Please do not carry any glassware in and around the pool. This is for your safety. While we ensure the chlorine levels are kept in line with standard usage, extended exposure to pool water may cause rashes. If you have sensitive skin, please be cautious. Please shower before and after using the pool, and change out of clothes worn during your swim soon after you leave the pool. Please do not use the indoor furniture while wet.
Are there any areas of the house that access is restricted to?
This question is not applicable for the property.
Are there any other things to keep in mind?
Although utmost care is taken, there may be a few insects, since the property is a farmhouse.
Can I entertain additional day visitors as my guests while I stay here?
In general, this is not permitted. However, on request, within reasonable limits and with prior permission, entertaining guests may be allowed. Please let the team know details such as number of guests and approximate time of visit well in advance. Visitors would have to carry valid IDs. There may be an extra charge associated with entertaining guests.
What is the general code of conduct expected from guests?
We expect our guests to have a lot of fun! This goes most smoothly when everyone is considerate of others around them. We do train the caretakers to resolve any concerns efficiently, but if you still face any issues, we request you to connect with us, and our team will promptly help. We trust you to treat the staff and any other people around with respect.
When can I be sure my booking is confirmed?
Your booking is 100% confirmed only after you’ve made the full payment and received an email confirming your stay in response.
How can I make the payment?
You can pay online, or connect with a Vista representative offline regarding bank details.
What is the cancellation policy?
For long weekends and peak dates, we are unable to offer a refund. For all other dates, if you must cancel your booking, we offer a full refund if the cancellation is made more than 14 days before your stay and a 50% refund if the cancellation is made less than 14 days but more than a week before your stay. We are unable to offer a refund if the cancellation is made within a week of your stay.
How do I pay for additional services?
Most additional services will be paid for in cash at the property. Our representative will be able to share more details regarding the mode of payment for specific services offered here.
How do I pay the security deposit and how do I get it back?
You can pay the security deposit along with the rest of the booking amount. If the number of guests staying does not exceed the number of guests booked for, and if the check-in and check-out times are adhered to, the amount will be refunded to you via a simple link. This will be done within 3 working days from the check-out date.