min. 1 night
This sprawling 4BHK beachfront villa located on a 3-acre property with a private access to the beach has a pool with loungers, a gazebo, a games room with a pool table, carrom, cricket and football equipment. There is a small botanical garden... Read More
This sprawling 4BHK beachfront villa located on a 3-acre property with a private access to the beach has a pool with loungers, a gazebo, a games room with a pool table, carrom, cricket and football equipment. There is a small botanical garden where we grow chikoos, mangoes, and some vegetables all anchored by a 300-year old banyan tree.
Let me walk you through the villa;
Bedroom: (2 bedroom on the ground floor & 2 on the first floor)
- The villa has 4 air conditioned bedrooms with attached bathrooms and balconies in some rooms
- Each room has a double bed and can accommodate upto 3 people in each room with an extra bed (extra mattresses would be provided on request)
- Fresh linens and pillows are provided in all rooms
- Wardrobes are available in all the rooms
- The living area is located on the ground floor with a colour TV with a DTH connection.
- The dining area seats 10 people
- The living area is well lit with stylish furniture and has arrangements to seat 12-15 people
- It opens up to a lawn from where you can enjoy a scenic view of the Kihim Beach
-There is no AC in the living room.
- The villa has 4 private bathrooms (one in each room) and 1 common powder bathroom
- All bathrooms are modern and have geysers for hot water supply
- Essentials like towels and basic toiletries are provided
- The villa has a fully functional kitchen and is accessible to guests
- The following equipment’s are available in the kitchen: Refrigerator, cooking utensils, stove, oven, microwave, crockery and a water purifier
- We provide all the meals and we have a cook who can make simple home-cooked meals at an additional cost which can be selected from the available menu card. An advance notice for this will be required
- The villa has a private pool which can easily accommodate up-to 18-20 people
- Pool size: 25 mt x 12 mt with a depth of 4 mt
- There are poolside loungers for one to relax. You can also have a fun time with the volleyball net there
- A huge lawn area spread across 1-acre frontage welcomes you as soon as you enter the villa
- It also has a lavish shaded dine out set up for about 16 people
- Outdoor furniture for 10-12 people
- There are a bunch of board games and carrom available for your entertainment at the property, besides a pool table
- You will find 4 hammocks in the garden area to laze and unwind while enjoying the sea breeze
- Bonfire can be arranged by giving a prior notice at an additional cost
The guest have access to the entire villa, pool and pool loungers and the beach. From the living room to the spacious rooms, guests can feel at home here. This villa offers a perfect mix of comfort and luxury with its enticing interiors and sprawling lawn area. Private rooms with high-end amenities and complete privacy are promised. Guests can also access and laze by the beach with their gang.
Interaction with guests
The host is not present at the property, but is always accessible via call or message. A personal concierge is also present to serve you on demand. Apart from this a trained and a responsible caretaker is also present at the property to solve all your queries whenever required. The entire villa staff is well trained. Thus a comfortable stay is assured altogether!
Other things to note
- Every room has a buzzer to call the staff
- There are arrangements for staff’s stay at the staff quarters, providing you with complete privacy.
- Electricity fluctuates a lot
- Power backup in the form of generator is available.
- It’s suggested that the guests do not swim on the beach, it’s rocky and unsafe.
- Don’t forget to close the gate to the beach!
- Security deposit need to paid at the time of check-in which is refundable at the time of checkout if there's no damage.
- No stags allowed in the property.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. If you stay more than 2 nights, the fee remains Rs.1,000. This fee is non-refundable
The villa is accessible by all means of transport. However, we highly recommend the jetty ride from the main metro cities!
Distance from Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport- Approx. 100 km
Distance from Chondhi Bus stand- Approx. 2 km
Distance from Roha Railway Station- Approx. 37 km
Distance from main market- Approx. 1 kmView Less