If you are a sucker for details like the perfect couch in the perfect spot, or the gorgeous tiles, or colours that just go perfectly together, Villa 39 is bound to impress you. The attention to detail, coupled with options to avail facilities... Read More
If you are a sucker for details like the perfect couch in the perfect spot, or the gorgeous tiles, or colours that just go perfectly together, Villa 39 is bound to impress you. The attention to detail, coupled with options to avail facilities such as a private pool, barbecue, a personal chef, makes this property a rather luxurious one. Any group that stays here would leave this place impressed and refreshed!
Let me walk you through the villa:
- There are 3 bedrooms - 1 on the ground floor and 2 on the first floor.
- ACs and attached bathrooms are offered in all the bedrooms.
- All bedrooms have double-sized beds.
- The living room seats 11 people comfortably.
- It offers a TV and WiFi.
- There are 3 bathrooms - all attached.
- Geysers, towels and basic toiletries are provided in all the bathrooms.
- The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, a microwave, an oven, a gas stove and a water purifier.
- Crockery and cutlery are available for 12 people.
- Guests may use the kitchen to make tea, coffee, instant noodles and simple food for infants, but not for elaborate cooking.
- Meal packages that include breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner are offered, subject to availability.
- Vegetarian meals are offered at an additional cost of Rs. 1300/- per person, per day, for a group of 10 or more guests. For a group of fewer than 10 guests, the meals are priced at Rs. 1500/- per person, per day.
- Non-vegetarian meals are offered at an additional cost of Rs. 1500/- per person, per day, for a group of 10 or more guests. For a group of fewer than 10 guests, the meals are priced at Rs 1700/- per person, per day.
- The meals may be prepared at the villa, or prepared in a central kitchen and delivered fresh.
- Guests may eat out or opt for the meal package.
- Ordering in /cooking/hiring or bringing a cook along are not permitted.
- In the rare scenario that the meal packages are unavailable, ordering in will be permitted.
- The meal pricing will be higher for certain peak / festive dates.
POOL AND LAWN:
- There is a lawn with seating for up to 7 people.
- There is a private pool. It can accommodate up to 12 people at any given time.
- The pool is 25x12 ft. in size and 4 ft. in depth.
- Indoor games like chess, badminton and an entertainment box are provided in the villa.
- Loud music is not allowed post 10 PM.
- Smoking is only allowed outdoors.
- Pets are not allowed in the villa.
- Footwear is not allowed in the villa.
Guests have access to the entire villa.
INTERACTION WITH THE GUESTS:
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. A trained and responsible caretaker is also present at the property to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Parking space is secured for up to 2 cars.
- A medical kit is available in the villa.
- A power backup is available in the villa.
-The last stretch to the villa can be a bit rough as the roads could be damaged by unfavourable weather.
- Guests are advised to stay careful given the damaged condition of 1.2 km of the road towards the villa.
- All meals are offered at an additional cost.
- Barbecue grill can be provided at an additional cost.
- Guests can access the kitchen at an additional cost.
- The number of guests cannot exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the home will be charged at actuals.
- Any illegal activity, including the use of narcotics, prostitution, commercial activity, is strictly not permitted.
- The rental cost is exclusive of the refundable security deposit. We collect this additional amount before your stay - usually via a bank transfer - and refund the entire amount back to you after your stay, provided the number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. This fee is non-refundable.
An escapist hill station surrounded by green valleys and waterfalls, Lonavala is one of the most sought-after tourist getaways near Mumbai and Pune. It is a great way to skip town and live in the lap of nature filled with scenic lakes, waterfalls and dams along with cliff tops and eluding caves and forts. So, while you are enjoying your stay at Villa 39, here are a few nearby places and activities we recommend to make your stay even more memorable.
- Head over to Bushy dam to have a relaxing time.
- Experience the thrill of the theme park in Imagica.
- Have some pictures clicked at celebrity wax museum.
- Enjoy a serene view from Tiger or Sunset Point.
This villa is easily accessible by all modes of transport
- Distance from the local market - 6 km
- Distance from Pune International Airport- Approx. 80 km
- Distance from Lonavala Railway Station- Approx. 6 km
Apart from these convenient routes, the guests can also drive down to the villa as this property has ample amount of parking space
And that’s it from us! We hope Villa 39 fits the bill for you, as we sure look forward to hosting you here. As soon as you book, our team will get in touch to help you with any additional information that you might want, and we will be at your service until check-out.
If you did indeed read all the information provided here, start your message to us with ‘Hey Sunshine’ and we’ll know you are going to be a great guest!
From Team Vista Rooms: Welcome home!