If you like the idea of being tucked away in a peaceful spot with a view of a lush pine forest while still being well connected to a city, Vaanya Villa is perfect for you. All its bedrooms offer the luxury of ample natural light, and a balcony... Read More
If you like the idea of being tucked away in a peaceful spot with a view of a lush pine forest while still being well connected to a city, Vaanya Villa is perfect for you. All its bedrooms offer the luxury of ample natural light, and a balcony with a view. The living room is designed beautifully, with seating that is ideal for your group to hang out and chat or play games. The terrace, particularly, is a lovely spot to savour the mountain views from. Vaanya Villa is a luxurious holiday home that is sure to offer you a comfortable and memorable stay.
Let us walk you through the villa.
- There are 4 bedrooms, all have balconies, AC and heaters.
- Some bedrooms have indoor fireplaces. The fireplace can be used at an additional cost.
- 3 bedrooms have king-sized beds and 1 has two single beds. Extra mattresses can be provided on request.
- Fresh linen and pillows are provided in all rooms.
- The third floor features a living area, a kitchen, a dining area and a sundeck with a mesmerizing view of the valley.
- The living room has seating arrangements for 10-12 people with a music system and TV.
- A bonfire can be arranged on the deck at an additional cost.
- Events can be organized at an additional cost with prior notice.
- The villa has 4 private bathrooms and 2 common bathrooms.
- All bathrooms are modern and have geysers for hot water supply.
- Essentials such as towels and basic toiletries are provided.
Kitchen & Meals
- The kitchen can be used at an additional cost.
- It is equipped with a refrigerator, a microwave, a gas stove and a water purifier.
- Meals can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Crockery is available for 14 people.
- No loud music is allowed in the villa premises after 10 PM.
- No pets allowed at the villa.
- Eating is not allowed inside the room. Guests may use the dining area.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the villa. Guests may smoke outdoors.
- Plucking of flowers from the garden is strictly not allowed.
Guests have access to the entire villa and all its indoor and outdoor spaces.
Interaction with Guests
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. A trained and responsible caretaker is also present at the property to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay.
- WiFi is available.
- A torch is available.
- An iron is available.
- A hair-dryer is available.
- Guests may use the wardrobes.
- A medical kit is available at the villa.
- Mosquito repellent can be provided.
- A power backup is available at the villa.
- Open parking space for 4 cars is available.
- A BBQ grill is available at an additional cost.
- Laundry services is available at an additional cost.
Other Things to Note
- The villa is situated on a hill. The entrance of the house is from the third floor.
- To access the entire property, guests will have to use the stairs. The property is not wheelchair-friendly.
- There is a room on the second floor that can be given to elderly people.
- The number of guests cannot exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the home will be charged at actuals.
- Any illegal activity, including the use of narcotics, prostitution, commercial activity, is strictly not permitted.
- The rental cost is exclusive of the refundable security deposit. We collect this additional amount before your stay - usually via a bank transfer - and refund the entire amount back to you after your stay, provided the number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. This fee is non-refundable.
- All guests must be able to share valid ID proofs when asked. This could be at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must be able to share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- A refundable deposit will be collected before check-in. This entire amount is refunded within two working days, provided the total number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to. In case of any delays or other grievances, guests can reach out to [email protected] for assistance.
- This villa is conveniently located in the mountains of Kasauli, away from the city.
- Some nearby attractions include the Timber trail cable car, the Barog Toy train ride, Kasauli Tibetian Market, The Gurkha Fort. Guests can indulge in trekking in the mountains of Kasauli.
Getting Around & Transportation
The local market is at a distance of 2 kms whereas the Kasauli market is at a distance of 12 kms.
- Distance from Chandigarh Airport- Approx. 74 kms.
- Distance from Kasauli Bus Stand- Approx. 12.5 kms.
- Distance from Chandigarh Railway Station- Approx. 58 kms.
Apart from these convenient routes, guests can also drive down to the villa as this property has ample amount of parking space.
And that’s it from us! We hope this property fits the bill for you, as we sure look forward to hosting you here. As soon as you book, our team will get in touch to help you with any additional information that you might want, and we will be at your service until check-out.
If you did indeed read all the information provided here, start your message to us with ‘Hey Sunshine’ and we’ll know you are going to be a great guest!
From Team Vista Rooms: Welcome home!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs):
In case the above description does not answer all your questions, below is a list of frequently asked questions to help answer any further doubts you may have.
What is the best way to reach the place?
The place is 74 km. away from Chandigarh Airport and 13 km. away from Kasauli Bus stand. We will be able to help you with more information on the location and how to get here once you have booked.
Can I drive all the way up to the entrance?
Yes - you can drive all the way up to the entrance.
Is parking available?
Yes - parking is available for 4 cars. Although numerous guests have parked their cars here without any trouble, we must mention that the parking spot is not gated.
Is the place suitable for senior citizens, wheelchair users and / or others with mobility challenges?
We regret that we are currently unable to provide a comfortable environment for those with mobility challenges here. We are working to make this space more inclusive. You may find applying the ‘Wheelchair Friendly’ filter useful to view all the suitable options at a glance.
What group size/s is the place suitable for?
The place can be booked as an entire unit for 8 to 12 guests.
Is this stay part of a society or a standalone property?
The stay is a standalone property.
Is the villa suitable for a day picnic?
Yes, the place is great for day picnics. However, the cost to book would remain the same as it is for booking a stay.
Is it possible to host events here?
Yes, the place is ideal for events and can host up to 20 guests.
Can Team Vista help me organize the event?
While we are unable to offer event planning services in this particular region, the host often offers to help. Please let us know of your requirements and we will let you know if that is something that can be catered to.
Can my driver/s and other personal staff be accommodated here?
We are unable to offer accommodation for your personal staff.
Can I bring a pet along?
Much as we’d love to host them, this stay is not suitable for pets. Please consider applying the ‘Pet Friendly’ filter to view all the options available for you and your furry friend to travel together.
Can I reserve the place for a shoot?
Yes, the place is available for shoots. The cost to conduct a shoot may differ from the stay cost. Please inform the team about your requirement at [email protected] to discuss this further.
Will there be any other guests besides my group and me?
No - if you book this listing, you and your group will have the entire space to yourselves!
Will we have staff to help us?
Yes, a trained and responsible caretaker is present to help you. Housekeeping will be taken care of. If you require any additional help, you can ask the caretaker, and they may charge a small fee for the same. If you are satisfied with the service, please feel free to leave a tip.
What about meals?
Guests are allowed to cook and consume vegetarian as well as non-vegetarian food. All meals can be provided at an additional cost. Chef Charges of Rs. 1200 per day will be charged, grocery cost on actuals will be charged for lunch and dinner for the group.
What is the kitchen equipped with?
The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, a microwave, a gas stove and a water purifier. The utensils are sufficient to cook an elaborate meal. Crockery and cutlery are available for 14 people.
How often can I expect turndown service?
When you arrive, you will find a set of fresh linen laid out for you. Linen is changed upon request to avoid wastage of water caused by unnecessary laundering. Please do let the caretaker know whenever you wish to have your bed sheets or towels changed! While we do ensure the space is clean and comfortable for you, being a home, it may not mimic the feel of a hotel. However, if there is any lapse in terms of cleanliness, please inform the caretaker, and we would also appreciate you bringing it to our notice. We take your feedback very seriously, and take immediate actions to resolve your concerns.
Is Wi-Fi offered?
WiFi is offered, but at any given time, it is subject to network availability. Besides, cellular network works fairly well.
Is power backup available?
Yes, an inverter is available here. They support some lights and fans for few hours.
Any additional amenities and services available that I should know about?
Enjoy a bonfire and BBQ at an additional cost.
What activities can I indulge in at the place?
While the most important thing about your time here will be spending quality time with your loved ones in a beautiful and private space, the following activities may add a touch of entertainment to the experience: Watch movies on the DVD player. Carry card and board games to play - guaranteed, endless fun! Put on some music and sit around a bonfire, enjoying its warmth while a cool breeze blows. Relish a hearty barbecue meal. Carry a good read to enjoy peacefully. Soothe your eyes with the beautiful views around.
What activities can I indulge in around here?
Treks and trails around the villa are fun - making it a delight for bird watchers. Local sightseeing and shopping on Mall Road with local foods make for a nice evening. You can also enjoy a picnic by the stream.
HOUSE RULES FAQs:
Will I be asked for my ID?
All guests should keep at least one government authorized ID with them. The caretaker may request to see them when you check in.
Is alcohol allowed here?
Yes - eat, drink and be merry! However, please ensure you and your group stay absolutely safe. We also trust our guests to enjoy a happy high without indulging in drunken misbehaviour of any kind!
Is smoking allowed here?
Yes - smoking outdoors is allowed here. Smoking indoors is not permitted.
Are drugs allowed here?
No. We promptly report the use of drugs or any other type of illegal activity to the police, and they tend to offer an alternate accommodation that is not quite as pleasant as this lovely home. We would not recommend it at all!
Is loud music allowed here?
Loud music is strictly prohibited after 10 pm. However, soft music inside the villa is permitted at all hours.
Are unmarried couples allowed to stay here?
Yes, they are. As long as they’re adults, have valid IDs, and are in no way associated with illegal activities - we’re good!
Is the stay safe for those who identify as LGBTQ?
Yes, it is. We know gender identity is spread across a spectrum, and of course, love is love ♥
Are there any rules regarding pool usage?
This question is not applicable for this property.
Are there any areas of the house that access is restricted to?
Access maybe restricted to one bedroom.
Are there any other things to keep in mind?
As market is bit away, one should carry their essentials with them. The villa is situated on a hill. The entrance of the house is from the third floor. There is a room on the second floor that can be given to elderly people. No loud music is allowed in the villa premises after 10 PM. Eating is not allowed inside the room. Guests may use the dining area. Smoking is not allowed inside the villa. Guests may smoke outdoors. Plucking of flowers from the garden is strictly not allowed.
Can I entertain additional day visitors as my guests while I stay here?
In general, this is not permitted. However, on request, within reasonable limits and with prior permission, entertaining guests may be allowed. Please let the team know details such as number of guests and approximate time of visit well in advance. Visitors would have to carry valid IDs. There may be an extra charge associated with entertaining guests.
What is the general code of conduct expected from guests?
We expect our guests to have a lot of fun! This goes most smoothly when everyone is considerate of others around them. We do train the caretakers to resolve any concerns efficiently, but if you still face any issues, we request you to connect with us, and our team will promptly help. We trust you to treat the staff and any other people around with respect.
When can I be sure my booking is confirmed?
Your booking is 100% confirmed only after you’ve made the full payment and received an email confirming your stay in response.
How can I make the payment?
You can pay online, or connect with a Vista representative offline regarding bank details.
What is the cancellation policy?
For long weekends and peak dates, we are unable to offer a refund. For all other dates, if you must cancel your booking, we offer a full refund if the cancellation is made more than 14 days before your stay and a 50% refund if the cancellation is made less than 14 days but more than a week before your stay. We are unable to offer a refund if the cancellation is made within a week of your stay.
How do I pay for additional services?
Most additional services will be paid for in cash at the property. Our representative will be able to share more details regarding the mode of payment for specific services offered here.
How do I pay the security deposit and how do I get it back?
You can pay the security deposit along with the rest of the booking amount. If the number of guests staying does not exceed the number of guests booked for, and if the check-in and check-out times are adhered to, the amount will be refunded to you via a simple link. This will be done within 3 working days from the check-out date.