With greenery everywhere you look, this villa is in the lap of nature. The verandah has a beautiful view from where one can watch the clouds passing by endlessly. There’s also an outdoor, sheltered jacuzzi! The interiors are minimalistic... Read More
With greenery everywhere you look, this villa is in the lap of nature. The verandah has a beautiful view from where one can watch the clouds passing by endlessly. There’s also an outdoor, sheltered jacuzzi! The interiors are minimalistic and tidy, leaving your group with enough space to sit, chat and play games. It is a complex of 4 villas, each with its own lawn. With five air-conditioned bedrooms, six bathrooms and large, air-conditioned common areas, this villa is great to comfortably accommodate large groups and makes for a great getaway option!
Let us walk you through the villa.
- There are 5 bedrooms - 2 on the ground floor and 3 on the first floor.
- AC's and attached bathrooms are offered in all the rooms.
- All bedrooms offer double-sized beds.
- Some of the bedrooms offer a view of the hills.
- There are 6 bathrooms - 5 attached and 1 shared.
- Geysers, towels and basic toiletries are offered in all the bathrooms.
Kitchen & Meals
- The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, a microwave, a gas stove and a water purifier.
- Guests can prepare their own meals.
- Meal packages including breakfast, lunch and dinner are also provided at an additional cost.
- Cooking or consumption of non-vegetarian food is not allowed in the villa.
- The meal pricing will be higher for certain peak / festive dates.
- The living room seats 6 people.
- It offers AC, TV and WiFi.
- There is a shared lawn with accommodation for up to 18 people.
- There is a jacuzzi with a music system.
Other Things to Note
- This villa shares its premises with 4 other villas.
- Parking space is secured for 1 car.
- There is a CCTV camera installed in the living area for security purposes.
- In case of a power outage, an inverter is available in the villa.
Guests have access to the entire villa.
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. A trained and responsible caretaker is also present at the property to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay!
An escapist hill station surrounded by green valleys and waterfalls, Lonavala is one of the most sought-after tourist getaways near Mumbai and Pune. It is a great way to skip town and live in the lap of nature filled with scenic lakes, waterfalls and dams along with cliff tops and eluding caves and forts. So, while you are enjoying your stay at Tiara Orchid, here are a few nearby places and activities we recommend to make your stay even more memorable.
- Head over to Bhushi dam to have a relaxing time.
- Experience the thrill of the theme park in Imagica.
- Have some pictures clicked at celebrity wax museum.
- Enjoy a serene view from Tiger or Sunset Point.
- Distance from Pune International Airport - 76 km.
- Distance from Lonavala Railway Station - 6.2 km.
- Distance from Lonavala Bus Station - 5.6 km.
- Distance from the local market - 5 km.
- The number of guests cannot exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the home will be charged at actuals.
- Any illegal activity, including the use of narcotics, prostitution, commercial activity, is strictly not permitted.
- The rental cost is exclusive of the refundable security deposit. We collect this additional amount before your stay - usually via a bank transfer - and refund the entire amount back to you after your stay, provided the number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. This fee is non-refundable.
- All guests must be able to share valid ID proofs when asked. This could be at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must be able to share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- A refundable deposit will be collected before check-in. This entire amount is refunded within two working days, provided the total number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to. In case of any delays or other grievances, guests can reach out to [email protected] for assistance.
And that’s it from us! We hope Tiara fits the bill for you, as we sure look forward to hosting you here. As soon as you book, our team will get in touch to help you with any additional information that you might want, and we will be at your service until check-out.
If you did indeed read all the information provided here, start your message to us with ‘Hey Sunshine’ and we’ll know you are going to be a great guest!
From Team Vista Rooms: Welcome home!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs):
In case the above description does not answer all your questions, below is a list of frequently asked questions to help answer any further doubts you may have.
What is the best way to reach the place?
The place is 76 km. away from Pune International Airport and 6.2 km. away from Lonavala Railway Station. We will be able to help you with more information on the location and how to get here once you have booked.
Can I drive all the way up to the entrance?
Yes - you can drive all the way up to the entrance.
Is parking available?
Yes - secured parking is available for 2 cars.
Is the place suitable for senior citizens, wheelchair users and / or others with mobility challenges?
The place may or may not be suitable for guests who face mobility challenges. The car can be driven all the way up to the villa. There are 2-4 steps to be climbed to enter the villa. There are 2 rooms on the ground floor.
What group size/s is the place suitable for?
The place can be booked as an entire unit for 10 to 20 guests.
Is this stay part of a society or a standalone property?
The stay is a standalone property.
Is the villa suitable for a day picnic?
Yes, the place is great for day picnics. However, the cost to book would remain the same as it is for booking a stay.
Is it possible to host events here?
Yes, the place is ideal for events.
Can Team Vista help me organize the event?
Yes! We’d love to. We offer event services including but not limited to food, live music and decoration. Please do let us know if we can help you organize something. We are happy to work on occasions ranging from anniversary celebrations for two, to birthday parties and team outings, to entire weddings with a mile-long guest list!
Can my driver/s and other personal staff be accommodated here?
Yes, we can offer accommodation for your personal staff at an additional cost. The associated charge is Rs.1000 per person, excluding meals.
Can I bring a pet along?
Pets are usually not allowed here. However, you can put in a request for an exception, stating all relevant details. We love our furry friends and will try to accommodate your request if at all possible!
Can I reserve the place for a shoot?
Yes, the place is available for shoots on prior notice. The cost to conduct a shoot may differ from the stay cost. Please inform the team about your requirement at [email protected] to discuss this further.
Will there be any other guests besides my group and me?
Yes - if you book this listing, there may be other guests besides you and your group here.
Will we have staff to help us?
Yes, a trained and responsible caretaker is present to help you. Housekeeping will be taken care of. If you require any additional help, you can ask the caretaker, and they may charge a small fee for the same. If you are satisfied with the service, please feel free to leave a tip.
What about meals?
Guests are allowed to cook and consume vegetarian food only. Non-vegetarian food is strictly not allowed. All meals can be provided at a fixed additional cost. Meal pricing - Rs.1300 per person.
What is the kitchen equipped with?
The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, microwave, gas stove and a water purifier. The utensils are sufficient to cook an elaborate meal. Crockery and cutlery are available for 18 people.
How often can I expect turndown service?
While we do ensure the space is clean and comfortable for you, being a home, it may not mimic the feel of a hotel. However, if there is any lapse in terms of cleanliness, please inform the caretaker, and we would also appreciate you bringing it to our notice. We take your feedback very seriously, and take immediate actions to resolve your concerns.
Is Wi-Fi offered?
Yes, WiFi is available here, although it is subject to network availability at any given time.
Is power backup available?
Yes, an inverter is available here. It supports some lights and fans for 2-3 hours. Please note: Air-conditioners, geysers and other heavy appliances are not supported by power backup.
Any additional amenities and services available that I should know about?
Jacuzzi is available for the guests, which can be used free of cost.
What activities can I indulge in at the place?
While the most important thing about your time here will be spending quality time with your loved ones in a beautiful and private space, the following activities may add a touch of entertainment to the experience: Savour a long, destressing soak in the jacuzzi. Carry card and board games to play - guaranteed, endless fun! Carry a good read to enjoy peacefully. Soothe your eyes with the beautiful views around.
What activities can I indulge in around here?
If you wish to step out, here are a few of the activities that we recommend around here: Walking along the beautiful nature trails in the vicinity. Some nearby attractions include Tiger point, Bhushi Dam, Lohagad, Kune Falls, Kumar Resort, Della Adventure Park and Wet N Joy Resort. Famous eateries include German Bakery, Rama Krishna, Kinara Dhaba, Sunny Da Dhaba, etc. The local market is at a distance of 3 km.
HOUSE RULES FAQs:
Will I be asked for my ID?
All guests should keep at least one government authorized ID with them. The caretaker may request to see them when you check in.
Is alcohol allowed here?
Yes - alcohol is permitted, but only indoors. Please ensure you and your group stay absolutely safe. We also trust our guests to enjoy a happy high without indulging in drunken misbehaviour of any kind!
Is smoking allowed here?
Yes - smoking outdoors is allowed here. Smoking indoors is not permitted.
Are drugs allowed here?
No. We promptly report the use of drugs or any other type of illegal activity to the police, and they tend to offer an alternate accommodation that is not quite as pleasant as this lovely home. We would not recommend it at all!
Is loud music allowed here?
Soft music goes better with the vibe here! Guests are requested to keep the volume in check so nobody around is disturbed.
Are unmarried couples allowed to stay here?
Yes, they are. As long as they’re adults, have valid IDs, and are in no way associated with illegal activities - we’re good!
Is the stay safe for those who identify as LGBTQ?
Yes, it is. We know gender identity is spread across a spectrum, and of course, love is love ♥
Are there any rules regarding pool usage?
Thsi question is not applicable.
Are there any areas of the house that access is restricted to?
Thsi question is not applicable.
Are there any other things to keep in mind?
This question is not applicable.
Can I entertain additional day visitors as my guests while I stay here?
In general, this is not permitted. However, on request, within reasonable limits and with prior permission at an additional cost, entertaining guests may be allowed. Please let the team know details such as number of guests and approximate time of visit well in advance. Visitors would have to carry valid IDs. There may be an extra charge associated with entertaining guests.
What is the general code of conduct expected from guests?
We expect our guests to have a lot of fun! This goes most smoothly when everyone is considerate of others around them. We do train the caretakers to resolve any concerns efficiently, but if you still face any issues, we request you to connect with us, and our team will promptly help. We trust you to treat the staff and any other people around with respect.
When can I be sure my booking is confirmed?
Your booking is 100% confirmed only after you’ve made the full payment and received an email confirming your stay in response.
How can I make the payment?
You can pay online, or connect with a Vista representative offline regarding bank details.
What is the cancellation policy?
For long weekends and peak dates, we are unable to offer a refund. For all other dates, if you must cancel your booking, we offer a full refund if the cancellation is made more than 14 days before your stay and a 50% refund if the cancellation is made less than 14 days but more than a week before your stay. We are unable to offer a refund if the cancellation is made within a week of your stay.
How do I pay for additional services?
Most additional services will be paid for in cash at the property. Our representative will be able to share more details regarding the mode of payment for specific services offered here.
How do I pay the security deposit and how do I get it back?
You can pay the security deposit along with the rest of the booking amount. If the number of guests staying does not exceed the number of guests booked for, and if the check-in and check-out times are adhered to, the amount will be refunded to you via a simple link. This will be done within 3 working days from the check-out date.