Whites and pinks of water lilies spread in the midst of glistening, emerald green water, coconut trees swaying in the cool sea-breeze, lazy green stretches of paddy fields and flocks of ducks swimming about leisurely. This is the vision that... Read More
Whites and pinks of water lilies spread in the midst of glistening, emerald green water, coconut trees swaying in the cool sea-breeze, lazy green stretches of paddy fields and flocks of ducks swimming about leisurely. This is the vision that greets you at Alleppey, rightly also called the ‘Venice of the East’.
This luxurious villa echoes the beauty of the stunning state of Kerala and is named ‘The Rain’, since the monsoon is one of the most popular seasons to visit this land. The modern interiors are combined with thatched roofs that give you a true sense of the land. The infinity pool looks out to magnificent view of the Arabian Sea and you can even enjoy Kerala’s famous Ayurvedic spa and massage services during your stay with us.
This villa also offers a number of indoor and outdoor activities, and most amenities are provided at this elegant retreat. All you have to do is celebrate life at the backwaters and unwind at this enchanting cove in God’s Own Country.
Let me walk you through the villa:
- The villa has 4 bedrooms with wooden flooring and contemporary interiors.
- All bedrooms have air conditioners installed in them.
- All the bedrooms support a designated sit-out space with a lake view.
- All bedrooms have king-sized beds. Extra mattresses can be provided on request.
- Fresh linen and pillows are provided in all rooms.
- The living room is spacious with seating arrangements for 6 people.
- All rooms have a flat-screen TV.
- A wired music system is also available at the villa.
- Indoor games like chess, pool and carrom are available at the villa.
- The villa has 4 private bathrooms and 1 shared bathroom.
- All bathrooms have modern fixtures with geysers for hot water supply.
- Essentials such as towels and basic toiletries are provided.
Kitchen & Meals:
- The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator and a purifier for drinking water.
- Guests are not allowed to cook in the villa.
- Guests can opt for meals from the menu available at the villa, at an additional cost.
Pool and Lawn:
- The villa has a private infinity edge pool.
- Pool size: 26 ft x 36 ft with a depth of 4 ft.
- The villa has a shared lawn with a size of 2178 sq.ft.
- Lawn can be used to organize events for approx. 25 people at an additional cost, with prior notice.
- No loud music or shouting is allowed in the villa premises after 10:30 PM.
- No pets are allowed in the villa.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the villa. Guest may smoke outdoors.
- Elaborate cooking is not allowed at the villa.
- IDs are required for all guests.
- Breakfast is complimentary.
- Wi-Fi is available in all the rooms.
- Torch, iron, hairdryer, mosquito kit and medical kit are available, upon request.
- A barbeque can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Guests may use the wardrobes.
- Indoor and outdoor games are available.
- The guests can opt for spa services, at an additional cost.
- Laundry services can be availed, at an additional cost.
- A power backup is available at the villa.
- Secured parking space for 100 cars is available.
Other things to note:
- There are CCTV cameras in the public/common area.
- The pool has a depth of 4 ft at the deep end. Guests are advised to be very cautious, especially with children.
- Although the stay is deemed safe, guests are advised to exercise necessary caution.
- A refundable security deposit will be collected before check-in. This amount is refundable if the total number of guests do not increase and the checkout time is adhered to.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. This fee is non-refundable.
Guests have access to the entire villa, including its indoor and outdoor spaces.
Interaction with Guests:
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. A personal concierge is present to serve you. Besides, a trained and responsible caretaker is also present at the property to resolve any concerns, and help you have a perfect stay.
- This villa is conveniently located in Alappuzha, Kerala.
- Guests can indulge in activities like kayaking, cycling and fishing and boating.
- Nearby eateries include Hotel Revati and a few other local joints.
Getting Around & Transportation:
- The local market is at a distance of 6 km.
- Distance from Kochi airport – Approx. 92 km.
- Distance from Alleppey bus stand – Approx. 6 km.
- Distance from Alleppey Railway station – Approx. 6km.
Apart from these convenient routes, the guests can also drive down to the villa, as this property has ample amount of parking space.