Whites and pinks of water lilies spread in the midst of glistening, emerald green water, coconut trees swaying in the cool sea-breeze, lazy green stretches of paddy fields and flocks of ducks swimming about leisurely. This is the vision that... Read More
Whites and pinks of water lilies spread in the midst of glistening, emerald green water, coconut trees swaying in the cool sea-breeze, lazy green stretches of paddy fields and flocks of ducks swimming about leisurely. This is the vision that greets you at Alleppey, rightly also called the ‘Venice of the East’.
This luxurious villa echoes the beauty of the stunning state of Kerala and is named ‘The Rain’, since the monsoon is one of the most popular seasons to visit this land. The modern interiors are combined with thatched roofs that give you a true sense of the land. The infinity pool looks out to a magnificent view of the Arabian Sea and you can even enjoy Kerala’s famous Ayurvedic spa and massage services during your stay with us.
This villa also offers a number of indoor and outdoor activities, and most amenities are provided at this elegant retreat. All you have to do is celebrate life at the backwaters and unwind at this enchanting cove in God’s Own Country.
- A complimentary breakfast
- WiFi, wardrobe, hair-dryer
- Power back-up, torch, iron
- Medical kit, mosquito repellent
- Indoor and outdoor games
- Secured parking space for 100 cars
Let me walk you through the villa:
- There are 4 bedrooms with wooden flooring.
- ACs and attached bathrooms are offered in all the rooms.
- All the bedrooms offer a sit-out space with a lake view.
- All bedrooms have king-sized beds. Extra mattresses can be provided on request.
- There are 5 bathrooms - 4 attached and 1 shared.
- Geysers, towels and basic toiletries are provided in all the bathrooms.
- The living room seats up to 6 people.
- It offers a TV and a wired music system.
- Indoor games like chess, pool and carrom are available.
- There is a 2,178 sq ft. shared lawn.
- Events for up to 25 people can be organised at an additional cost, on prior notice.
- There is an infinity pool.
- The pool is 26x36 ft. in size and 4 ft. in depth.
KITCHEN & MEALS:
- The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator and a water purifier.
- Cooking is not allowed.
- Meals can be provided at an additional cost.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Although the stay is deemed safe, guests are advised to exercise necessary caution.
- There are CCTV cameras installed in the common areas for security purposes.
- Children must be supervised all the time while they are in or around the pool.
- Barbeque can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Laundry services can be availed at an additional cost.
- Spa services can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Loud music is not allowed post 10:30 PM.
- Smoking is only allowed outdoors.
- Pets are not allowed.
The guests have access to the entire villa.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. A trained and responsible caretaker is present at the property to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay.
Alleppey, Venice of the East, as rightly described by Lord Curzon is famous for its boat races, backwater holidays, beaches and coir industry. While you’re enjoying your luxurious stay in God’s own country, at The Rain, here are a few nearby places and activities we recommend to make your stay even more memorable.
- Explore some of the heavenly activities like kayaking, cycling, cruising, fishing and boating.
- Enjoy local mouthwatering delicacies at Hotel Revati and few other local joints nearby.
- Distance from Cochin International Airport - 92 km.
- Distance from Alleppey Railway Station - 6km.
- Distance from Alleppey Bus Stand - 6 km.
- Distance from the local market - 6 km.
Apart from these convenient routes, the guests can also drive down to the villa, as this property has ample amount of parking space.
- The number of guests cannot exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the home will be charged at actuals.
- Any illegal activity, including the use of narcotics, prostitution, commercial activity, is strictly not permitted.
- The rental cost is exclusive of the refundable security deposit. We collect this additional amount before your stay - usually via a bank transfer - and refund the entire amount back to you after your stay, provided the number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. This fee is non-refundable.
- Guests are earnestly requested to treat the home with care.
And that’s it from us! We hope The Rain fits the bill for you, as we sure look forward to hosting you here. As soon as you book, our team will get in touch to help you with any additional information that you might want, and we will be at your service until check-out.
If you did indeed read all the information provided here, start your message to us with ‘Hey Sunshine’ and we’ll know you are going to be a great guest!
From Team Vista Rooms: Welcome home!View Less