Looking out to an almost canvas-like landscape of the Aravalli Hills, The Owl House is perfect for tourists looking for a respite from the mayhem of the city of Jaipur. Make yourself at home at this Rajasthani meets boho-chic space, and get... Read More
Looking out to an almost canvas-like landscape of the Aravalli Hills, The Owl House is perfect for tourists looking for a respite from the mayhem of the city of Jaipur. Make yourself at home at this Rajasthani meets boho-chic space, and get smitten by nature all around in its most raw and real form.
The villa is ideal for rejuvenating yourself, with comfortable rooms, a private kitchen, manicured lawns and a host of activities.
Experience the vibe of modern-day Rajasthan at The Owl House.
• There are 3 bedrooms for guests to use.
• ACs and heaters are provided in all rooms.
• 2 rooms have private verandahs, while the smaller room has a bay window.
• 2 rooms have attached bathrooms.
• 1 room has a queen-size bed, while the other two have king-size beds.
• 3 extra mattresses can be provided on request.
• There are 2 private bathrooms and 1 shared one.
• The bathrooms are absolutely neat and tidy.
• All bathrooms have geysers, toilet paper, and towels.
• The living room has a flat-screen TV, a portable music system and is air-conditioned.
• It has seating arrangements for 9 people.
• There is a terrace at the top of the villa with a convenient sitting area.
• There is a private lawn that accommodates 20-25 people.
• On prior notice, small events can be organized here.
• The outdoor seating can accommodate approximately 9 people.
• The kitchen is equipped with utensils, refrigerator, microwave, gas stove, and water purifier.
• The kitchen is accessible to guests, who can prepare their own veg and non-veg meals.
• They can also choose to order from the nearby restaurants.
• There is crockery available for 9 people.
• There is a menu for breakfast and snacks, which guests can order from at any time of the day. (on additional cost)
• Lunch and dinner are not provided.
• Guests can indulge in the local fare at nearby restaurants such as Kebabs and Curries and Café Craft.
• Guests may also choose to bring their own ingredients and cook at the villa.
• We are unable to offer accommodation for your personal staff.
Within the property, guests can enjoy indoor games such as chess, playing cards, darts, Ludo and Jenga, or they can choose to borrow a book to read. They can also indulge in outdoor activities such as cricket, badminton, cycling, and barbecues.
While we do promise you a welcoming home and a great stay, here are a few things we’d like to mention so as to ensure there are no unpleasant surprises later!
• The villa is a part of a gated community.
• Guests are advised not to venture out late at night as there is wildlife in the vicinity.
• Wi-Fi is not available.
• Guests may face some difficulty with mobile networks. The Jio network covers this area well.
• While toiletries such as soap, conditioner, shampoo, and moisturizer are provided, guests are requested to carry their own toothbrushes and toothpaste.
The guests have access to the entire villa as well as the lawn. The villa has a private entrance.
• The number of guests cannot exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
• ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
• Any breakage or damage of any items in the home will be charged at actuals.
• Any illegal activity, including the use of narcotics, prostitution, commercial activity, is strictly not permitted.
• The rental cost is exclusive of the refundable security deposit. We collect this additional amount before your stay - usually via a bank transfer - and refund the entire amount back to you after your stay, provided the number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
• Guests are earnestly requested to treat the home with care.
• In the unfortunate event that you have to cancel your stay, we can offer you
• A full refund if you are cancelling more than 14 days before your check-in date.
• A 50% refund if you are cancelling more than 7 days of your check-in date.
• No refund if you are cancelling within 7 days of your check-in date.
• All guests must be able to share valid ID proofs when asked. This could be at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
• All foreign nationals must be able to share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
• A refundable deposit will be collected before check-in. This entire amount is refunded within two working days, provided the total number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to. In case of any delays or other grievances, guests can reach out to [email protected] for assistance.
The capital of the flamboyant state of Rajasthan, Jaipur is the gateway to those who want to explore the historical and enthralling culture of the west of India. The city is known as much for its fascinating monuments and colourful markets as it is known for its gorgeous handloom garments and wonderfully laid-out gardens. However, while the splendours of this Pink City’s majestic, royal past stand out in the midst of this cacophony and mayhem, it is the arid hill country surrounding the city that makes it even more mysterious and a must-visit on every traveller’s bucket list. The Owl House is conveniently located close to the adventures of the Aravalli Hills that you can experience in Jaipur.
During your stay at The Owl House, we personally recommend
• Heading for a nature walk nearby.
• Experiencing a bird watching adventure in the Aravalli Hills.
• The Lion Safari at Nahargarh
• The Leopard Safari at Jhalana
• Distance from Jaipur International Airport – 48 km.
• Distance from Sector 94 Bus Stand – 1.7 km.
• Distance from Amity University Jaipur – 5.8 km.
• Distance from Tree House Resort – 750 m.
Guests can drive down in their private cars as secured parking space for 3 cars is available at The Owl House.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs):
In case the above description does not answer all your questions, below is a list of frequently asked questions to help answer any further doubts you may have.
What is the best way to reach the place?
The place is 48 km. away from Jaipur International Airport and 1.7 km. away from Sector 94 Bus Stand We will be able to help you with more information on the location and how to get here once you have booked.
Can I drive all the way up to the entrance?
Yes - you can drive all the way up to the entrance.
Is parking available?
Yes - secured parking is available for 3 cars.
Is the place suitable for senior citizens, wheelchair users and / or others with mobility challenges?
The car can be driven all the way up to the entrance. There are no steps to be climbed to enter the villa. Yes - the place is suitable for guests who face mobility challenges.There are 3 rooms on the ground floor.
What group size/s is the place suitable for?
The place can be booked as an entire unit for 6 to 9 guests.
Is this stay part of a society or a standalone property?
The stay is part of a gated society.
Is the villa suitable for a day picnic?
Yes, the place can possibly be booked for a day picnic at a subsidized cost. Please write to us at [email protected] with your details, and we'll be happy to help you!
Is it possible to host events here?
Please get in touch with the team to know if it is possible.
Can Team Vista help me organize the event?
While we are unable to offer event planning services in this particular region, the host often offers to help. Please let us know of your requirements and we will let you know if that is something that can be catered to.
Can my driver/s and other personal staff be accommodated here?
We are unable to offer accommodation for your personal staff.
Can I bring a pet along?
Yes, pets are most welcome here! Please keep them supervised at all times to ensure there are no damages caused, and most importantly for their own safety in an unfamiliar space.
Can I reserve the place for a shoot?
Yes, the place is available for shoots. The cost to conduct a shoot may differ from the stay cost. Please inform the team about your requirement at [email protected] to discuss this further.
Will there be any other guests besides my group and me?
No - if you book this listing, you and your group will have the entire space to yourselves!
Will we have staff to help us?
Yes, a trained and responsible caretaker is present to help you. Housekeeping will be taken care of. If you require any additional help, you can ask the caretaker, and they may charge a small fee for the same. If you are satisfied with the service, please feel free to leave a tip.
What about meals?
Guests are allowed to cook and consume vegetarian as well as non-vegetarian food. We are unable to provide meals here. Guests may eat out or order in.
What is the kitchen equipped with?
The kitchen is equipped with Refrigrator, Microwave, Gas stove, Utensils & Water Purifier. The utensils are sufficient to cook an elaborate meal. Crockery and cutlery are available for 9 people.
How often can I expect turndown service?
When you arrive, you will find a set of fresh linen laid out for you. Linen is changed upon request to avoid wastage of water caused by unnecessary laundering. Please do let the caretaker know whenever you wish to have your bed sheets or towels changed! While we do ensure the space is clean and comfortable for you, being a home, it may not mimic the feel of a hotel. However, if there is any lapse in terms of cleanliness, please inform the caretaker, and we would also appreciate you bringing it to our notice. We take your feedback very seriously, and take immediate actions to resolve your concerns.
Is Wi-Fi offered?
WiFi is unavailable here. The WiFi accessibility is limited to certain areas of the space.
Is power backup available?
Yes, a generator and an inverter are available here. Please note: Air-conditioners, geysers and other heavy appliances are not supported by power backup.
Any additional amenities and services available that I should know about?
What activities can I indulge in at the place?
While the most important thing about your time here will be spending quality time with your loved ones in a beautiful and private space, the following activities may add a touch of entertainment to the experience: Play card and board games - guaranteed, endless fun! Put on some music and sit around a bonfire, enjoying its warmth while a cool breeze blows. Borrow a book from the library here and enjoy a peaceful read. Sit on the terrace. Soothe your eyes with the beautiful views around.
What activities can I indulge in around here?
If you wish to step out, here are a few of the activities that we recommend around here: Walking along the beautiful nature trails in the vicinity. Head out for Lion Safari Nahargarh Eating at Kebabs & Curries. you can also visit Jhalana Leopard Sanctuary.
HOUSE RULES FAQs:
Will I be asked for my ID?
All guests should keep at least one government authorized ID with them. The caretaker may request to see them when you check in.
Is alcohol allowed here?
Yes - eat, drink and be merry! However, please ensure you and your group stay absolutely safe. We also trust our guests to enjoy a happy high without indulging in drunken misbehaviour of any kind!
Is smoking allowed here?
Yes - smoking outdoors is allowed here. Smoking indoors is not permitted.
Are drugs allowed here?
No. We promptly report the use of drugs or any other type of illegal activity to the police, and they tend to offer an alternate accommodation that is not quite as pleasant as this lovely home. We would not recommend it at all!
Is loud music allowed here?
Soft music goes better with the vibe here! Guests are requested to keep the volume in check so nobody around is disturbed.
Are unmarried couples allowed to stay here?
Yes, they are. As long as they’re adults, have valid IDs, and are in no way associated with illegal activities - we’re good!
Is the stay safe for those who identify as LGBTQ?
Yes, it is. We know gender identity is spread across a spectrum, and of course, love is love ♥
Are there any rules regarding pool usage?
The pool can be used from 7 AM to 10 PM. Children must always be supervised in and around the pool. Please do not carry food and drinks in and around the pool, so as to keep it clean. Please do not carry any glassware in and around the pool. This is for your safety. Pets are not allowed to enter the pool. While we ensure the chlorine levels are kept in line with standard usage, extended exposure to pool water may cause rashes. If you have sensitive skin, please be cautious. Please shower before and after using the pool, and change out of clothes worn during your swim soon after you leave the pool. Please do not use the indoor furniture while wet.
Are there any areas of the house that access is restricted to?
Access is restricted to certain parts of the house.
Are there any other things to keep in mind?
Guests are advised not to venture out in the night as there may be wild animals around.
Guests may face mobile network issues here, Only Jio covers the area very well.
Can I entertain additional day visitors as my guests while I stay here?
In general, this is not permitted. However, on request, within reasonable limits and with prior permission, entertaining guests may be allowed. Please let the team know details such as number of guests and approximate time of visit well in advance. Visitors would have to carry valid IDs. There may be an extra charge associated with entertaining guests.
What is the general code of conduct expected from guests?
We expect our guests to have a lot of fun! This goes most smoothly when everyone is considerate of others around them. We do train the caretakers to resolve any concerns efficiently, but if you still face any issues, we request you to connect with us, and our team will promptly help. We trust you to treat the staff and any other people around with respect.
When can I be sure my booking is confirmed?
Your booking is 100% confirmed only after you’ve made the full payment and received an email confirming your stay in response.
How can I make the payment?
You can pay online, or connect with a Vista representative offline regarding bank details.
What is the cancellation policy?
For long weekends and peak dates, we are unable to offer a refund. For all other dates, if you must cancel your booking, we offer a full refund if the cancellation is made more than 14 days before your stay and a 50% refund if the cancellation is made less than 14 days but more than a week before your stay. We are unable to offer a refund if the cancellation is made within a week of your stay.
How do I pay for additional services?
Most additional services will be paid for in cash at the property. Our representative will be able to share more details regarding the mode of payment for specific services offered here.
How do I pay the security deposit and how do I get it back?
You can pay the security deposit along with the rest of the booking amount. If the number of guests staying does not exceed the number of guests booked for, and if the check-in and check-out times are adhered to, the amount will be refunded to you via a simple link. This will be done within 3 working days from the check-out date.