Laid-back luxury - that's the vibe you'll find at this gorgeous 6BHK villa spread over 3 acres of prime land in Alibaug. The rooms are spacious and beautifully decorated - with four-poster beds, dreamy white curtains, Moroccan lanterns,... Read More
Laid-back luxury - that's the vibe you'll find at this gorgeous 6BHK villa spread over 3 acres of prime land in Alibaug. The rooms are spacious and beautifully decorated - with four-poster beds, dreamy white curtains, Moroccan lanterns, various rare artefacts, and lovely wall art. Four of the rooms are part of the main house, and there are two independent cottages with one room each. For those who truly enjoy oneness with nature, this is probably the closest you can get while also accessing the comforts of modern amenities.
The entire house is shaded by greenery, so the weather usually feels quite comfortable. For those coming from the urban jungles, perhaps the greatest luxury is space - which this villa offers aplenty. The lawn is incredibly vast, having held events and even shoots. This is a pet-friendly property, so if you have furry friends, bring them along for a good time!
The Estate is special because of its:
- Pool with bar and access for pets.
- Vast lawn.
- Billiards table.
We care for your absolute comfort! To that effect, we provide:
- Power backup, AC, WiFi.
- Torch, iron, wardrobe.
- Geysers, towels, toiletries.
- Medical kit, mosquito repellent.
- Secured parking space for up to 8 cars.
At an additional cost, we can offer:
- All meals.
- Laundry services.
- A masseuse can be arranged for.
- Driver accommodation is available.
- Pool access to pets.
This is a pet-friendly and wheelchair-friendly property.
Let us walk you through the villa.
- All 6 bedrooms have an AC, double bed and wardrobe.
- Extra mattresses can be provided on request. Fresh linen and pillows are provided in all rooms.
- The living room has seating arrangements for 10-12 people.
- The villa has 6 private bathrooms and 1 common bathroom.
- All bathrooms are modern and have geysers for hot water supply.
- Some bathrooms have bathtubs.
- Essentials such as towels and basic toiletries are provided.
- Guests may use the kitchen only for basics such as tea / coffee / instant noodles / food for infants.
- The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, a microwave, a gas stove and a water purifier.
- Crockery is available for 30 people.
- Meal packages that include breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner are offered, subject to availability.
- For groups of 10 or more guests, meals are priced at Rs. 1300 for vegetarian meals, and Rs. 1500 for non vegetarian meals per person per day.
- For groups of less than 10 guests, meals are priced at Rs. 1500 for vegetarian meals, and Rs. 1700 for non vegetarian meals per person per day.
- The meals may be prepared at the villa, or prepared in a central kitchen and delivered fresh.
- Guests may eat out or opt for the meal package.
- Ordering in / cooking / hiring or bringing a cook along are not permitted.
- In the rare scenario that the meal packages are unavailable, ordering in will be permitted.
- The meal pricing will be higher for certain peak / festive dates.
Pool & Lawn
- The villa has a private pool and a huge lawn.
- Pool size: 20ft x 8ft with a depth of 4.5ft. Guests are advised to be very cautious, especially with children.
- Events (for upto 300 pax) can be organized on the lawn, at an additional cost and with prior notice.
- No loud music is allowed in the villa premises after 10 PM.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the villa. Guests may smoke outdoors.
- Meals, if taken, will be served at appropriate meal timings.
- Access to rooms will depend on the number of guests staying.
- There are CCTV cameras in the outdoor area.
- To maintain a clean and insect-free environment as far as possible, the space is fogged every evening at 6 PM. Guest cooperation is requested for the few minutes that the fog takes to clear.
- Guests are also advised to keep doors and windows closed post 5 PM to prevent mosquitos from entering the house.
- The owner has pets (3 dogs) and they are not tied.
Access to the number of rooms will depend on the number of guests staying. Guests will have access to the garden, living area, games room and kitchen if opted.
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. A trained and responsible caretaker is also present at the property to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay.
- This villa is located close to the Indian Petrol pump, Chondi.
- Nearby eateries include Vaibhav Restaurant and a few other local joints.
Getting Around & Transportation
- Distance from Mandwa jetty - 11 km.
- Distance from Chondi Bus Stand: 1.5 km
- Distance from Kihim Beach - 4 km
- Distance from Navgaon Beach - 4 KM
- Distance from the Local Market: Approx. 2 km
- Distance from Mumbai International Airport- 120 km.
Apart from these convenient routes, the guests can also drive down to the villa as this property has ample amount of parking space.
- The number of guests cannot exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the home will be charged at actuals.
- Any illegal activity, including the use of narcotics, prostitution, commercial activity, is strictly not permitted.
- The rental cost is exclusive of the refundable security deposit. We collect this additional amount before your stay - usually via a bank transfer - and refund the entire amount back to you after your stay, provided the number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. This fee is non-refundable.
- All guests must be able to share valid ID proofs when asked. This could be at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must be able to share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- A refundable deposit will be collected before check-in. This entire amount is refunded within two working days, provided the total number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to. In case of any delays or other grievances, guests can reach out to [email protected] for assistance.
And that’s it from us! We hope this property fits the bill for you, as we sure look forward to hosting you here. As soon as you book, our team will get in touch to help you with any additional information that you might want, and we will be at your service until check-out.
If you did indeed read all the information provided here, start your message to us with ‘Hey Sunshine’ and we’ll know you are going to be a great guest!
From Team Vista Rooms: Welcome home!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs):
In case the above description does not answer all your questions, below is a list of frequently asked questions to help answer any further doubts you may have.
What is the best way to reach the place?
The place is 120 km. away from Mumbai Airport and 90 km. away from Panvel Railway Station. We will be able to help you with more information on the location and how to get here once you have booked.
Can I drive all the way up to the entrance?
Yes - you can drive all the way up to the entrance.
Is parking available?
Yes - parking is available for 4 cars.
Is the place suitable for senior citizens, wheelchair users and / or others with mobility challenges?
Yes - the place is suitable for guests who face mobility challenges. There are 6 rooms on the ground floor. The car can be driven all the way up to the entrance. There are no steps to be climbed to enter the villa.
What group size/s is the place suitable for?
The place can be booked as an entire unit for 8 to 16 guests.
Is this stay part of a society or a standalone property?
The stay is a standalone property.
Is the villa suitable for a day picnic?
Yes, the place can possibly be booked for a day picnic at a subsidized cost. Please write to us at [email protected] with your details, and we'll be happy to help you!
Is it possible to host events here?
Yes, the place is ideal for events and can host up to 300 guests.
Can Team Vista help me organize the event?
Yes! We’d love to. We offer event services including but not limited to food, live music and decoration. Please do let us know if we can help you organize something. We are happy to work on occasions ranging from anniversary celebrations for two, to birthday parties and team outings, to entire weddings with a mile-long guest list!
Can my driver/s and other personal staff be accommodated here?
Yes. The associated charge is Rs. 3000 per person excluding meals.
Can I bring a pet along?
Yes, pets are most welcome here! Please keep them supervised at all times to ensure there are no damages caused, and most importantly for their own safety in an unfamiliar space. Please note, there are 4 resident dogs at the place.
Can I reserve the place for a shoot?
Yes, the place is available for shoots. The cost to conduct a shoot may differ from the stay cost. Please inform the team about your requirement at [email protected] to discuss this further.
Will there be any other guests besides my group and me?
No - if you book this listing, you and your group will have the entire space to yourselves!
Will we have staff to help us?
Yes, a trained and responsible caretaker is present to help you. Housekeeping will be taken care of. If you require any additional help, you can ask the caretaker, and they may charge a small fee for the same. If you are satisfied with the service, please feel free to leave a tip.
What about meals?
All meals can be provided at a fixed additional cost of Rs. 1300 for vegetarian meals and Rs. 1500 for non vegetarian meals per person, per day.
What is the kitchen equipped with?
The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, gas stove, microwave and water purifier. Crockery and cutlery are available for 30 people.
How often can I expect turndown service?
When you arrive, you will find a set of fresh linen laid out for you. Linen is changed upon request to avoid wastage of water caused by unnecessary laundering. Please do let the caretaker know whenever you wish to have your bed sheets or towels changed! While we do ensure the space is clean and comfortable for you, being a home, it may not mimic the feel of a hotel. However, if there is any lapse in terms of cleanliness, please inform the caretaker, and we would also appreciate you bringing it to our notice. We take your feedback very seriously, and take immediate actions to resolve your concerns.
Is Wi-Fi offered?
We are unable to offer WiFi here. However, cellular network works fairly well.
Is power backup available?
Yes, a generator and an inverter are available here.
Any additional amenities and services available that I should know about?
At an additional cost, you can get a masseuse and laundry services.
What activities can I indulge in at the place?
While the most important thing about your time here will be spending quality time with your loved ones in a beautiful and private space, the following activities may add a touch of entertainment to the experience: Enjoy a refreshing splash in the pool. Play a game of pool. Carry card and board games to play - guaranteed, endless fun! Put on some music and enjoy as cool breeze blows. Carry a good read to enjoy peacefully. Swing to your heart’s content and relive childhood memories. Soothe your eyes with the beautiful views around.
What activities can I indulge in around here?
If you wish to step out, here are a few of the activities that we recommend around here: Take a calming walk at Alibaug Beach. Relive the history of Kolaba Fort. Explore a mini detour to Vrindavan Farm. Embrace the splendour of Murud-Janjira Fort. Experience the beauty of nature in Kanakeshwar Forest.
HOUSE RULES FAQs:
Will I be asked for my ID?
All guests should keep at least one government authorized ID with them. The caretaker may request to see them when you check in.
Is alcohol allowed here?
Yes - eat, drink and be merry! However, please ensure you and your group stay absolutely safe. We also trust our guests to enjoy a happy high without indulging in drunken misbehaviour of any kind!
Is smoking allowed here?
Yes - smoking outdoors is allowed here. Smoking indoors is not permitted.
Are drugs allowed here?
No. We promptly report the use of drugs or any other type of illegal activity to the police, and they tend to offer an alternate accommodation that is not quite as pleasant as this lovely home. We would not recommend it at all!
Is loud music allowed here?
Soft music goes better with the vibe here! Guests are requested to keep the volume in check so nobody around is disturbed.
Are unmarried couples allowed to stay here?
Yes, they are. As long as they’re adults, have valid IDs, and are in no way associated with illegal activities - we’re good!
Is the stay safe for those who identify as LGBTQ?
Yes, it is. We know gender identity is spread across a spectrum, and of course, love is love ♥
Are there any rules regarding pool usage?
The pool can be used from 8 AM to 8 PM. The pool is 4.5 ft. deep. Children must always be supervised in and around the pool. Please do not carry food and drinks in and around the pool, so as to keep it clean. Please do not carry any glassware in and around the pool. This is for your safety. Pets can be allowed to enter the pool, but an additional cleaning fee will apply. While we ensure the chlorine levels are kept in line with standard usage, extended exposure to pool water may cause rashes. If you have sensitive skin, please be cautious. Please shower before and after using the pool, and change out of clothes worn during your swim soon after you leave the pool. Please do not use the indoor furniture while wet.
Are thereany areas of the house that access is restricted to?
Access to rooms will depend on the number of guests staying.
Are there any other things to keep in mind?
Meals, if taken, will be served at appropriate meal timings. To maintain a clean and insect-free environment as far as possible, the space is fogged every evening at 6 PM. Guest cooperation is requested for the few minutes that the fog takes to clear. Guests are also advised to keep doors and windows closed post 5 PM to prevent mosquitos from entering the house.
Can I entertain additional day visitors as my guests while I stay here?
In general, this is not permitted. However, on request, within reasonable limits and with prior permission, entertaining guests may be allowed. Please let the team know details such as number of guests and approximate time of visit well in advance. Visitors would have to carry valid IDs. There may be an extra charge associated with entertaining guests.
What is the general code of conduct expected from guests?
We expect our guests to have a lot of fun! This goes most smoothly when everyone is considerate of others around them. We do train the caretakers to resolve any concerns efficiently, but if you still face any issues, we request you to connect with us, and our team will promptly help. We trust you to treat the staff and any other people around with respect.
When can I be sure my booking is confirmed?
Your booking is 100% confirmed only after you’ve made the full payment and received an email confirming your stay in response.
How can I make the payment?
You can pay online, or connect with a Vista representative offline regarding bank details.
What is the cancellation policy?
For long weekends and peak dates, we are unable to offer a refund. For all other dates, if you must cancel your booking, we offer a full refund if the cancellation is made more than 14 days before your stay and a 50% refund if the cancellation is made less than 14 days but more than a week before your stay. We are unable to offer a refund if the cancellation is made within a week of your stay.
How do I pay for additional services?
Most additional services will be paid for in cash at the property. Our representative will be able to share more details regarding the mode of payment for specific services offered here.
How do I pay the security deposit and how do I get it back?
You can pay the security deposit along with the rest of the booking amount. If the number of guests staying does not exceed the number of guests booked for, and if the check-in and check-out times are adhered to, the amount will be refunded to you via a simple link. This will be done within 3 working days from the check-out date.