Laid-back luxury - that's the vibe you'll find at villa, a gorgeous 6BHK villa spread over 3 acres of prime land in Alibaug. The rooms are spacious and beautifully decorated - with four-poster beds, dreamy white curtains, Moroccan... Read More
Laid-back luxury - that's the vibe you'll find at villa, a gorgeous 6BHK villa spread over 3 acres of prime land in Alibaug. The rooms are spacious and beautifully decorated - with four-poster beds, dreamy white curtains, Moroccan lanterns, various rare artefacts, and lovely wall art. Four of the rooms are part of the main house, and there are two independent cottages with one room each. For those who truly enjoy oneness with nature, this is probably the closest you can get while also accessing the comforts of modern amenities. All of the rooms have attached bathrooms, with the provision of geysers and toiletries. All the rooms are air-conditioned. The entire house is shaded by greenery, so the weather usually feels quite comfortable. The stays offers a swimming pool, a bar by the pool, a bathtub and a billiards table. Guests are free to use the well-equipped open kitchen to show off their culinary skills. Alternately, with prior notice, all meals can be arranged for your group.
For those coming from the urban jungles, perhaps the greatest luxury is space - which this villa offers aplenty. The lawn is incredibly spacious. Events for upto 300 guests have been held here successfully, and it has also attracted the attention of filmmakers for shoots. You can also ask to book the property for similar purposes.
This is a pet-friendly property, so if you have furry friends, bring them along for a good time! With an additional charge for cleaning, they can be allowed to enjoy a splash in the pool as well - a rare luxury for pets and pet parents!
Let me walk you through the villa:
- All bedrooms have air-conditioner
- All bedrooms have a double bed. Extra mattresses can be provided on request
- Fresh linen and pillows are provided in all rooms
- The living room has seating arrangements for 10-12 people
- The villa has 6 private bathrooms and 1 common bathroom
- All bathrooms are modern and have geysers for hot water supply
- Some bathrooms have bathtubs
- Essentials such as towels and basic toiletries are provided
Kitchen & Meals:
- The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, a microwave, a gas stove and a water purifier
- Kitchen usage is allowed at an additional cost
- Meals can be arranged at an additional cost
- Crockery is available for 30 people
Pool and Lawn:
- The villa has a private pool and a huge lawn
- Pool size: 20ft x 8ft with a depth of 4.5ft. Guests are advised to be very cautious, especially with children.
- Events can be organized at an additional cost with prior notice
- No loud music or shouting is allowed in the villa premises after 10 PM
- Smoking is not allowed inside the villa. Guest may smoke outdoors.
- Meals, if taken, will be served at appropriate meal timings
- Access to rooms will depend on the number of guests staying
- IDs are required for all guests
- A torch is available
- An iron is available
- Guests may use the wardrobes
- A medical kit is available at the villa
- Mosquito repellent can be provided
- A masseuse can be arranged at an additional cost
- A power backup is available at the villa
- Secured parking space for 8 cars is available
- Driver accommodation is available at an additional cost
- This is a wheelchair friendly property
Other things to note:
- There are CCTV camera in the outdoor area
- To maintain a clean and insect-free environment as far as possible, the space is fogged every evening at 6 PM. Guest cooperation is requested for the few minutes that the fog takes to clear.
- The owner has there ownpetsi.e (3 dogs) and they are not tied.
- Guests are also advised to keep doors and windows closed post 5 PM to prevent mosquitos from entering the house.
- A refundable security deposit will be collected before check-in. This amount is refundable if the total number of guests does not increase and the checkout time is adhered.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking.
Access to the number of rooms will depend on the number of guests staying. Guests will have access to the garden, living area, games room and kitchen if opted.
Interaction with Guests
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. A personal concierge is present to serve you on demand. Besides, a trained and responsible caretaker is also present at the property to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay.
- This villa is located close to the Indian Petrolpump, Chondi
- Nearby eateries include Vaibhav Restaurant and a few other local joints.
Getting Around & Transportation
- Distance from Mumbai International Airport- Approx. 125 km
- Distance from Chandini Bus Stand- Approx. 2 km
- Distance from Panvel Railway Station- Approx. 48 km
Apart from these convenient routes, the guests can also drive down to the villa as this property has ample amount of parking space.