Wrapped in a pristine and peaceful surrounding of Goa, ‘The Brook’ houses 4 ensuite bedrooms that have names inspired from the poem ‘The Brook by Lord Tennyson’. The master bedroom ‘Waterbreak’ that faces... Read More
Wrapped in a pristine and peaceful surrounding of Goa, ‘The Brook’ houses 4 ensuite bedrooms that have names inspired from the poem ‘The Brook by Lord Tennyson’. The master bedroom ‘Waterbreak’ that faces the pool and the games room is on the lower ground floor followed by ‘Sunbeam’ and ‘Pebbles’ on the ground floor while the upper ground floor has one bedroom named ‘Driftwood’ along with the study that is called ‘Stonyway’. Both the blocks of the villa are connected by an elevated pavilion to cross over to the private infinity edge pool that has a lounge area for its guests who would want to stick around the pool to hang out or just lay back and enjoy the peaceful view of the paddy fields surrounding the villa. The villa is designed in Portugese style with wooden tiled roofs overlooking the lush green surroundings. A dining area that can accommodate 8 people with a kitchen that has a centre island seating for 4 people, a place you’d want to savour each meal with your loved ones. For the ones who prefer sticking to their fitness regime even while holidaying amidst lusciously green surrounding, the villa has a recreational gym with an attached shower to pamper the sporty ones.
Let me walk you through the villa:
It’s a 4 bedroom villa with the master bedroom on the lower ground floor.
- All bedrooms have air conditioners installed.
-All rooms have balconies and there is an upper deck on the ground floor.
- All bedrooms have double beds. Extra mattresses can be provided on request made to the caretakers.
- Fresh linen and pillows are provided in all rooms.
- The living room is on the upper ground floor along with the dining are and the kitchen that can accommodate 12 people.
- Table tennis is available as a part of the indoor game segment for the guests who love participating in some gaming activities with their dear ones.
- The villa has 4 private bathrooms and 1 common bathroom near the pool.
- All bathrooms are modern and have geysers for hot water supply.
- The bathroom attached to the master bedroom has one bath tub for ones who would like to lay back in a hot bath tub and rid themselves of some stress before dozing off.
- Essentials such as towels and basic toiletries are provided
Kitchen & Meals:
- The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, dishwasher, RO system for drinking water, hob, microwave and an oven.
- Breakfast is complimentary.
- Guests are not allowed to access the kitchen for cooking purpose.
- Crockery is available at the villa for 12 people.
- Meals are available at an additional cost.
Pool and Lawn:
- The villa has a private lawn and a private pool to which guests have access and can spend some quality time by the pool or take a stroll in the lawn surrounded by lush green environment.
- There is an open deck that can accommodate 6-8 people.
- Pool timings are from 10am - 8 pm and on the cleaning days 12 noon - 8 pm.
- No loud music or shouting is allowed in the villa premises after 10pm.
- Pool usage is not allowed after 8pm
- No smoking is allowed in the pool.
- No pets allowed at the villa
- Drinking is allowed inside the villa, please carry your on liquor as we don’t possess a liquor license.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the villa. Guest may smoke outdoors.
- Elaborate cooking is not allowed at the villa.
- Plucking of fruits and flowers from the orchard is strictly not allowed.
- IDs are required for all guests
- Breakfast is complimentary
- A TV is available
- WiFi is available
- A torch is available
- An iron is available
- A hair-dryer is available
- A barbeque grill is available but the guests will have to carry the additional and necessary materials required.
- Guests may use the wardrobes.
- A medical kit is available at the villa.
- A recreational area/space for gyming purpose with an attached bathroom is available at the villa.
- Table tennis is available as a part of the indoor game for our guests.
- 2 Chair lifts are available at the property.
- Yoga matts can be provided on request.
- Light laundry is done for free and anything extra can be done at an additional cost.
- A power backup is available at the villa.
- Secured parking space for 2 cars is available inside the villa.
- This is a wheelchair friendly property.
Other things to note:
- There are 3 CCTV cameras outside the villa.
- The villa is not located in a gated community.
- Guests are advised to be very cautious around the pool area, especially with children. (no diving allowed)
- Although the stay is deemed safe, guests are advised to exercise necessary caution as this is a forested area.
- The rental cost is exclusive of the refundable security deposit. We collect this additional amount before your stay - usually via a bank transfer - and refund the entire amount back to you after your stay, provided the number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- Mosquito repellent can be provided in the rooms and the guests can carry their own personal mosquito repellent as well since the villa can have presence of insects and mosquitos around due to the spread of greenery around the villa.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. This fee is non-refundable.
- In case of a longer stay, linen change will be provided after 3 nights.
Guests have access to the entire villa with its indoor and outdoor spaces.
Interaction with Guests:
A personal concierge is present to serve you on demand. Besides, a trained and responsible caretaker is also present at the property to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay.
- This villa is conveniently located in Porvorim, Goa.
- Some nearby attractions include the water bed walk, art Museum, Salvador do Mundo church, Socorro church.
- Nearby eateries include ‘o coqueiro’ which is situated just 4.4 kms from the villa along with few other local joints.
Getting Around & Transportation:
The local market at panjim is at a distance of approx. 11kms and mapusa is at a distance of approx. 9km.
- Distance from nearest airport is approx. 45kms -Dabolim airport.
Apart from these convenient routes, the guests can also drive down to the villa as this property has ample amount of parking space.