Wrapped in a pristine and peaceful surrounding of Goa, ‘The Brook’ houses 4 ensuite bedrooms that have names inspired from the poem ‘The Brook by Lord Tennyson’. The master bedroom ‘Waterbreak’ that faces... Read More
Wrapped in a pristine and peaceful surrounding of Goa, ‘The Brook’ houses 4 ensuite bedrooms that have names inspired from the poem ‘The Brook by Lord Tennyson’. The master bedroom ‘Waterbreak’ that faces the pool and the games room is on the lower ground floor followed by ‘Sunbeam’ and ‘Pebbles’ on the ground floor while the upper ground floor has one bedroom named ‘Driftwood’ along with the study that is called ‘Stonyway’. Both the blocks of the villa are connected by an elevated pavilion to cross over to the private infinity edge pool that has a lounge area for its guests who would want to stick around the pool to hang out or just lay back and enjoy the peaceful view of the paddy fields surrounding the villa. The villa is designed in Portugese style with wooden tiled roofs overlooking the lush green surroundings. A dining area that can accommodate 8 people with a kitchen that has a centre island seating for 4 people, a place you’d want to savour each meal with your loved ones. For the ones who prefer sticking to their fitness regime even while holidaying amidst lusciously green surrounding, the villa has a recreational gym with an attached shower to pamper the sporty ones.
- A complimentary breakfast
- TV, WiFi, hair-dryer, wardrobes
- Power back-up, iron, torch
- Medical kit, laundry services
Let me walk you through the villa:
- There are 4 bedrooms.
- ACs and attached bathrooms are offered in all the rooms.
- All rooms have balconies and there is an upper deck on the ground floor.
- All bedrooms have double beds. Extra mattresses can be provided on request.
- There are 5 bathrooms - 4 attached and 1 common.
- Geysers, towels and basic toiletries are provided in all the bathrooms.
- There is a bathtub offered in the bathroom attached to the master bedroom.
- There is a living room with accommodation for up to 10 people.
- TT is available.
- There is a recreational space for gyming with an attached bathroom.
- There is a lawn.
- There is a swimming pool with deck that can accommodate up to 8 people.
- The pool can be accessed from 10 AM to 8 PM. However, in case of cleaning, it will be accessible from 12 PM to 8 PM.
KITCHEN & MEALS:
- The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, dishwasher, water purifier, a gas stove, a microwave and an oven.
- Crockery and cutlery are available for up to 10 people.
- Cooking is not allowed in the villa.
- Meals are available at an additional cost.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- A barbeque grill is available. However, guests will have to carry the additional necessary material required.
- Yoga matts can be provided on request.
- Although, drinking is allowed indoors, guests will have to bring their own drinks, as the villa does not possess the appropriate licence to provide the same.
- Loud music is not allowed post 10 PM.
- Smoking is only allowed outdoors. Smoking near the pool is strictly prohibited.
- Drinking is allowed indoors. Guests will have to get their own drinks as the villa does not possess a license.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Plucking of fruits and flowers from the orchard is strictly not allowed.
Popularly known for its vibrant landscape and enthralling nightlife, Goa is a melting pot of cultures, food and people. Its bustling energy, monumental heritage, festivities and beach and shack lifestyle makes it a city like no other. Goa boasts of a relaxed way of life and its old-world charm makes it one of the most popular tourist hubs of the country. So, while you’re enjoying your peaceful stay at The Brook, here are a few nearby places and activities we recommend to make your stay even more memorable.
- Immerse yourself in fishing trips
- Experience the houseboat tour
- Try the local drinks, bread and seafood
- Enjoy Sunset Cruise at Bogmalo Beach
- Relish the jungle tour
- Embrace the lifetime experience of Kayaking in the backwaters
- The number of guests cannot exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the home will be charged at actuals.
- Any illegal activity, including the use of narcotics, prostitution, commercial activity, is strictly not permitted.
- The rental cost is exclusive of the refundable security deposit. We collect this additional amount before your stay - usually via a bank transfer - and refund the entire amount back to you after your stay, provided the number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. This fee is non-refundable.
- Guests are earnestly requested to treat the home with care.
And that’s it from us! We hope The Brook fits the bill for you, as we sure look forward to hosting you here. As soon as you book, our team will get in touch to help you with any additional information that you might want, and we will be at your service until check-out.
If you did indeed read all the information provided here, start your message to us with ‘Hey Sunshine’ and we’ll know you are going to be a great guest!
From Team Vista Rooms: Welcome home!View Less