The villa is located in a serene locale of Lonavala. The entire property promises a great time be it with friends or family. Be it the ambiance or the huge outdoor space, The Boulevard is a perfect getaway option in Lonavala. The property is good... Read More
The villa is located in a serene locale of Lonavala. The entire property promises a great time be it with friends or family. Be it the ambiance or the huge outdoor space, The Boulevard is a perfect getaway option in Lonavala. The property is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), big groups and pets. The main highlight of this villa is the plunge pool and Jacuzzi which are relaxing to no bounds! The rain shower and barbecue add to the fun! For all the foodies out there, you can choose to cook-out on the barbeque or induction out in the open. If you are looking for a lazy getaway to spend your short break from work, this surely is the place you would want to be in! With 15000 sq. ft. of outdoor space and a swing for your afternoon siesta, this 4BHK villa should be your top choice when you are planning a holiday in Lonavala. Every room in the property has an attached bathroom, also an additional powder toilet. The outdoor area is large and spacious. It is also blessed with a small kitchen garden where seasonal vegetables are grown.
The Boulevard is special because of its
- Convenient location
- Rain shower
- Plunge pool
- Kitchen garden with seasonal vegetables
- Modern decor
We care for your absolute comfort! To that effect, we provide
- A complimentary breakfast
- AC, WiFi, TV
- Geysers, towels, toiletries
- Medical kit, mosquito repellent
- Barbecue kit
- Secured parking space for up to 2 cars
This is a wheelchair-friendly, and pet-friendly property.
At an additional cost, we can offer
- Lunch, snacks and dinner
Let us walk you through the space.
- There are 4 bedrooms - all on the second floor.
- AC and attached bathrooms are offered in all rooms.
- All rooms have double-sized beds.
- There are 4 bathrooms in the villa - all attached.
- All bathrooms have geysers, towels and basic toiletries.
- The living room offers a music system, WiFi, an AC and a TV.
- The dining space seats upto 6 people comfortably.
- There is a 15,000 sq.ft. of lawn.
- There is a plunge pool.
- The kitchen is equipped with a microwave, water filter, cooking utensils and refrigerator.
- Crockery and cutlery are available for 20 people.
- Guests may use the kitchen to make tea, coffee, instant noodles and simple food for infants, but not for elaborate cooking.
- Guests may also choose to order from the restaurant.
- Cooking non-vegetarian meals is not allowed in the villa. However, there are no restrictions on the consumption of the same.
The guests have access to the entire villa.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. A trained and responsible caretaker is present at the property to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay.
With us so far? You might be keen to know more about...
- Lunch, breakfast and dinner are available at an additional cost.
- Guests can prepare their own meals.
- Cooking non-vegetarian meals is not allowed. However, there are no restrictions on the consumption of the same.
We can provide accommodation for your drivers at an additional cost.*
Within the property, guests can enjoy a swim or play indoor games such as cards, ludo and board games. Guests can take a peaceful walk near the lake and embrace its beauty.
While we do promise you a welcoming home and a great stay, here are a few things we’d like to mention so as to ensure there are no unpleasant surprises later!
- The parking space is secured 20 m away from the villa.
- Guests are requested to handle the artifacts and paintings in the villa with care.
- The villa is under CCTV surveillance for security purposes.
- WiFi, although offered, is subject to network availability at any given time.
- Meals are offered at an additional cost of Rs. 1300/- per person, for the group size of up to 10 people. For group size less than 10 people, the meals are priced at Rs 1500/- per person.
- The plunge pool can be heated at an additional cost of Rs 3000/-
- Barbecue kit can be used at an additional cost.
- There is an additional cost of Rs 500/- to avail the services of the caretaker.
- At an additional cost, the drivers can be accommodated in the outhouse.
An escapist hill station surrounded by green valleys and waterfalls, Lonavala is one of the most sought-after tourist getaways near Mumbai and Pune. It is a great way to skip town and live in the lap of nature filled with scenic lakes, waterfalls and dams along with cliff tops and eluding caves and forts. So, while you are enjoying your stay at (property’s name), here are a few nearby places and activities we recommend to make your stay even more memorable.
- Head over to Bushy dam to have some relaxing time.
- Experience the thrill of the theme park in Imagica.
- Have some pictures clicked at celebrity wax museum.
- Enjoy a serene view from Tiger or Sunset Point.
- Distance from Pune Airport - 71 km.
- Distance from Lonavala Railway Station - 3 km.
- Distance from MST Bus Stand - 2.5 km.
- Distance from the local market - 2 km.
Taxi services can be offered at an additional cost. Should you wish to drive down in your own car, secured parking space for 2 cars is available at The Boulevard.
- The number of guests cannot exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the home will be charged at actuals.
- Any illegal activity, including the use of narcotics, prostitution, commercial activity, is strictly not permitted.
- The rental cost is exclusive of the refundable security deposit. We collect this additional amount before your stay - usually via a bank transfer - and refund the entire amount back to you after your stay, provided the number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. If you stay more than 2 nights, the fee remains Rs.1,000. This fee is non-refundable.
- Guests are earnestly requested to treat the home with care.
And that’s it from us! We hope Lake Bagela Villa fits the bill for you, as we sure look forward to hosting you here. As soon as you book, our team will get in touch to help you with any additional information that you might want, and we will be at your service until check-out.
If you did indeed read all the information provided here, start your message to us with ‘Hey Sunshine’ and we’ll know you are going to be a great guest!
From Team Vista Rooms: Welcome home!View Less