Surrounded by lush greens, Shivom Villa 3 is a peaceful haven in the lap of nature. A swimming pool in the middle of the garden is perfect to just relax in, while soaking in the views all around, which often include waterfalls as well! Its... Read More
Surrounded by lush greens, Shivom Villa 3 is a peaceful haven in the lap of nature. A swimming pool in the middle of the garden is perfect to just relax in, while soaking in the views all around, which often include waterfalls as well! Its spacious living room accommodates the entire group comfortably, so you can look forward to chatting away, playing games, and enjoying each other's company. All comforts that a home should have are available, and there are additional facilities such as barbecue and bonfire that add the perfect touch to your little vacation.
Let me walk you through the villa:
Bedrooms: (3 bedrooms on the ground floor)
- The villa has 3 air-conditioned bedrooms.
- All bedrooms have a double bed. Extra mattresses can be provided on request
- Fresh linen and pillows are provided in all rooms
- The living room has seating arrangements for 9 people
- The living room has a flat screen TV
- Wi-Fi is available free of cost
- The villa has 3 private bathrooms
- All bathrooms are modern and have geysers for hot water supply
- Essentials such as towels and basic toiletries are provided
Kitchen & Meals
- The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, a microwave, a gas stove and a water purifier
- Crockery is available for 9 people
- The cooking and / or consumption of non vegetarian food is not allowed at this villa.
- Guests may use the kitchen only for basics such as tea / coffee / instant noodles / food for infants.
- Meal packages that include breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner are offered, subject to availability.
- For groups of 10 or more guests, meals are priced at Rs. 1300 per person per day.
- For groups of less than 10 guests, meals are priced at Rs. 1500 per person per day.
- The meals may be prepared at the villa, or prepared in a central kitchen and delivered fresh.
- Guests may eat out or opt for the meal package.
- Ordering in / cooking / hiring or bringing a cook along are not permitted.
- In the rare scenario that the meal packages are unavailable, ordering in will be permitted.
Pool and Lawn
- The villa has a private pool that can accommodate upto 9 people
- Pool size: 15ft x 11ft with a depth of 5ft
- The villa has a private lawn that can accommodate upto 9 people
- Events can be organized with a prior notice
- The villa has games such as badminton and an entertainment box
- A music system is available at the villa
- No loud music or shouting is allowed in the villa premises after 10 PM
- Smoking is not allowed inside the villa
- Guests are not allowed to sleep on the sofa
- No pets allowed at the villa
- No footwear inside the villa
- Cooking non-veg food is not allowed in the villa
- IDs are required for all guests
- A torch is available
- A barbeque can be arranged at an additional cost
- A bonfire can be arranged at an additional cost
- Guests may use the wardrobes
- A medical kit is available at the villa
- Mosquito repellent can be provided
- A power backup is available at the villa
- Secured parking space for 5 cars is available
- Driver accommodation is available at an additional cost
Other things to note:
- Guests are advised to not use Google maps for directions to the villa. Please contact the stay manager for appropriate directions
- The last stretch to the villa can be a bit rough as the roads could be damaged by unfavorable weather.
- Guests are advised to not leave the villa premises post 7 pm as it would be difficult for them to make their way back to the villa
- Guests are advised to check-in before 6 pm as it would be difficult to locate the villa in the dark.
- The rental cost is exclusive of the refundable security deposit. We collect this additional amount before your stay - usually via a bank transfer - and refund the entire amount back to you after your stay, provided the number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking.This fee is non-refundable.
- Personal connections sure get stronger, but cellphone networks may be weak here.
Guests have access to the entire villa and all its indoor and outdoor spaces.
Interaction with Guests
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. A personal concierge is present to serve you on demand. Besides, a trained and responsible caretaker is also present at the property to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay.
- This villa is located in a gated community situated right at the footsteps of Pawna Lake near Apti & Gevandhe Village
- Pawana lake Camping is a recommended place to visit
Getting Around & Transportation:
Do not use Google maps route to reach the villa or go to the city from the villa. The route shown by Google maps is not meant for cars. We will provide you directions for the route with the proper road where you can safely go by cars.
- The local market distance- 7 km
- Distance from Pune Airport- Approx. 80 km
- Distance from Lonavala Railway Station- 8 km
- Distance from Lonavala Railway Station- 8.5 km
Apart from these convenient routes, the guests can also drive down to the villa as this property has ample amount of parking space