Blessed with the best gifts of Mother Nature - Santoni Farms is a gorgeous villa adorned with stylish furniture and best-in-class amenities. With lush green valleys at one end and a majestic river flowing just outside the property, this spot... Read More
Blessed with the best gifts of Mother Nature - Santoni Farms is a gorgeous villa adorned with stylish furniture and best-in-class amenities. With lush green valleys at one end and a majestic river flowing just outside the property, this spot serves as the perfect place to unwind with your loved ones. Gather your friends and family and enjoy a weekend away from your hectic schedules, destressing with indoor and outdoor games available at the property.
Santoni Farms is special because of its
- Location by the river
- Variety of games and activities on offer
- Swimming Pool
We care for your absolute comfort! To that effect, we provide
- A medical kit.
- Power backup.
- Barbecue can be arranged.
- Parking space for upto 3 vehicles inside the premises.
- Organic farming tour at an added cost.
SAFETY & HYGIENE GUIDELINES:
Please note that we have taken the following measures at our property for our staff as per WHO guidelines in light of COVID-19 in order to provide a safe & protected environment to all our guests:
1. Washing their hands frequently and thoroughly
2. Monitoring temperatures daily to see if its below 99.1F
3. Wearing masks & gloves when in proximity of guests and each other as well
4. Use of hand gloves when carrying out cleaning work & when handling waste
5. Use of tissues when sneezing or coughing and immediately wash hands thoroughly with soap and water.
6. Deep cleaning before every check in & post every check out of the entire villa with phenolic disinfectant
7. Sanitizing high-touch points at our property like switches, door knobs, remote controls etc
8. Placing of sanitizers in the entrance and living rooms
9. Maintain social distancing from each other as well as all guests during their stay
10. Guests will have restricted access to books, games & common swimming pools
Let us walk you through the space.
- The villa has 3 air-conditioned bedrooms with attached bathrooms.
- All the rooms are quite spacious and adorned with stylish furniture and the best in class amenities.
- Each room has a double-sized bed and extra mattresses will be provided.
- The villa has 3 attached bathrooms with geysers.
- Towels and basic toiletries are provided.
- Make a splash in the swimming pool.
- Enjoy the spacious, well maintained, private lawn.
- The living room is well lit with modern furniture, a music system and TV.
- There is a dining area for 6 people.
- The common areas may have to be shared with other guests.
- The villa has a fully functional kitchen and is accessible to guests at an additional fee.
- The following equipment is available in the kitchen: refrigerator, cooking utensils, microwave, crockery for around 30 people, and a water purifier.
- We provide all the meals and we have a well-trained chef who can make Indian and Chinese cuisine.
Guests have access to their rooms and the common areas. The common areas may have to be shared with other guests.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
The host is not present at the property, but is accessible via call or message. A trained and responsible caretaker is present at the property to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay.
With us so far? You might be keen to know more about...
- We provide all the meals and we have a well-trained chef who can make Indian and Chinese cuisine.
- The neighborhood also has some local restaurants and cafes about 8-10kms away from the property. Some of them are famous for their lip-smacking Maharashtrian cuisine.
Enjoy a dip in the pool or chill by the lawn. Play board games like Poker, Taboo, Pictionary, Monopoly, Uno, etc. There are also various indoor and outdoor games and activities such as archery, cricket, badminton, mini wall climbing, rain dance, mini golf, etc.
Surrounded by lush green vistas and waterfalls, Karjat is the best place to escape to if you wish to catch a break from the hullabaloo of the city. So, while you’re enjoying your peaceful stay at this property, here are a few nearby places and activities we recommend to make your stay even more memorable.
- A visit to Kondana Caves
- Jain Temple
- Ulhas Valley
- Bahiri Cave
Santoni Farms is easily accessible by all modes of transport:
- Distance from Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport - Approx. 70 km
- Distance from ST Bus Depot - Approx. 8 to 10 km
- Distance from Karjat Railway Station - Approx. 8 to 10 km
- The full payment must be made for your booking to be confirmed.
- The number of guests must not exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- Only the guests who have been accounted for are allowed at the villa.
- All guests must be able to share valid ID proofs when asked. This could be at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must be able to share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- Any damage to the property caused by the guest will be charged as per the actual cost of repair or replacement.
- Any illegal activity - including but not limited to prostitution and the use of narcotics - is strictly not permitted.
- Any commercial activity is strictly not permitted.
- A refundable deposit will be collected before check-in. This entire amount is refunded within two working days, provided the total number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to. In case of any delays or other grievances, guests can reach out to [email protected] for assistance.
And that’s it from us! We hope Santoni Farms fits the bill for you, as we sure look forward to hosting you here. As soon as you book, our team will get in touch to help you with any additional information that you might want, and we will be at your service until check-out.
If you did indeed read all the information provided here, start your message to us with ‘Hey Sunshine’ and we’ll know you are going to be a great guest!
From Team Vista Rooms: Welcome home!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs):
In case the above description does not answer all your questions, below is a list of frequently asked questions to help answer any further doubts you may have.
What is the best way to reach the place?
The place is 90 km. away from Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport and 14 km. away from Karjat Railway Station We will be able to help you with more information on the location and how to get here once you have booked.
Can I drive all the way up to the entrance?
Yes - you can drive all the way up to the entrance.
Is parking available?
Yes - secured parking is available for 5-6 cars.
Is the place suitable for senior citizens, wheelchair users and / or others with mobility challenges?
The place may or may not be suitable for guests who face mobility challenges. The car can be driven all the way up to the villa. There are 3 steps to be climbed to enter the villa. There is 1 room on the ground floor.
What group size/s is the place suitable for?
The place can be booked as an entire unit for 13 to 30 guests.
Is this stay part of a society or a standalone property?
The stay is a standalone property.
Is the villa suitable for a day picnic?
Yes, the place is great for day picnics. However, the cost to book would remain the same as it is for booking a stay.
Is it possible to host events here?
Yes, the place is ideal for events and can host up to 50-60 guests.
Can Team Vista help me organize the event?
Yes! We’d love to. We offer event services including but not limited to food, live music and decoration. Please do let us know if we can help you organize something. We are happy to work on occasions ranging from anniversary celebrations for two, to birthday parties and team outings, to entire weddings with a mile-long guest list!
Can my driver/s and other personal staff be accommodated here?
Yes. We can offer accommodation for two male staff at an additional cost. The associated charge is Rs. 500 per person, including meals.
Can I bring a pet along?
Much as we’d love to host them, this stay is not suitable for pets. Please consider applying the ‘Pet Friendly’ filter to view all the options available for you and your furry friend to travel together.
Can I reserve the place for a shoot?
Yes, the place is available for shoots. The cost to conduct a shoot may differ from the stay cost. Please inform the team about your requirement at [email protected] to discuss this further.
Will there be any other guests besides my group and me?
No - if you book this listing, you and your group will have the entire space to yourselves!
Will we have staff to help us?
Yes, a trained and responsible caretaker is present to help you. Housekeeping will be taken care of. If you require any additional help, you can ask the caretaker, and they may charge a small fee for the same. If you are satisfied with the service, please feel free to leave a tip.
What about meals?
Guests are allowed to cook and consume vegetarian as well as non-vegetarian food. All meals can be provided at a fixed additional cost. Meal pricing - Rs.1100 per person.
What is the kitchen equipped with?
The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, cooking utensils, microwave and a water purifier. The utensils are sufficient to cook a simple meal. Crockery and cutlery are available for 30 people.
How often can I expect turndown service?
While we do ensure the space is clean and comfortable for you, being a home, it may not mimic the feel of a hotel. However, if there is any lapse in terms of cleanliness, please inform the caretaker, and we would also appreciate you bringing it to our notice. We take your feedback very seriously, and take immediate actions to resolve your concerns.
Is Wi-Fi offered?
We are unable to offer WiFi here, and cellular network is not too reliable either. Being free of distractions and spending quality time with loved ones is also quite a luxury, isn’t it?
Is power backup available?
Yes, a generator and an inverter are available here.
Any additional amenities and services available that I should know about?
What activities can I indulge in at the place?
While the most important thing about your time here will be spending quality time with your loved ones in a beautiful and private space, the following activities may add a touch of entertainment to the experience: Enjoy a refreshing rain dance. Carry card and board games to play - guaranteed, endless fun! Carry a good read to enjoy peacefully. Swing to your heart’s content and relive childhood memories. Soothe your eyes with the beautiful views around.
What activities can I indulge in around here?
If you wish to step out, here are a few of the activities that we recommend around here: Walking along the beautiful nature trails in the vicinity Adventure sports such as Trekking. A visit to Kondana Caves, Jain Temple, Bahiri Cave.
HOUSE RULES FAQs:
Will I be asked for my ID?
All guests should keep at least one government authorized ID with them. The caretaker may request to see them when you check in.
Is alcohol allowed here?
Yes - eat, drink and be merry! However, please ensure you and your group stay absolutely safe. We also trust our guests to enjoy a happy high without indulging in drunken misbehaviour of any kind!
Is smoking allowed here?
Yes - smoking outdoors is allowed here. Smoking indoors is not permitted.
Are drugs allowed here?
No. We promptly report the use of drugs or any other type of illegal activity to the police, and they tend to offer an alternate accommodation that is not quite as pleasant as this lovely home. We would not recommend it at all!
Is loud music allowed here?
Yes - you are allowed to play loud music and party it up! However, the volume must be kept low after 10 PM.
Are unmarried couples allowed to stay here?
Yes, they are. As long as they’re adults, have valid IDs, and are in no way associated with illegal activities - we’re good!
Is the stay safe for those who identify as LGBTQ?
Yes, it is. We know gender identity is spread across a spectrum, and of course, love is love ♥
Are there any rules regarding pool usage?
This question is not applicable for the property.
Are there any areas of the house that access is restricted to?
Access is restricted to certain parts of the house.
Are there any other things to keep in mind?
The last 300m of the road leading upto the villa may have a few potholes during monsoons.
Can I entertain additional day visitors as my guests while I stay here?
In general, this is not permitted. However, on request, within reasonable limits and with prior permission, entertaining guests may be allowed. Please let the team know details such as number of guests and approximate time of visit well in advance. Visitors would have to carry valid IDs. There may be an extra charge associated with entertaining guests.
What is the general code of conduct expected from guests?
We expect our guests to have a lot of fun! This goes most smoothly when everyone is considerate of others around them. We do train the caretakers to resolve any concerns efficiently, but if you still face any issues, we request you to connect with us, and our team will promptly help. We trust you to treat the staff and any other people around with respect.
When can I be sure my booking is confirmed?
Your booking is 100% confirmed only after you’ve made the full payment and received an email confirming your stay in response.
How can I make the payment?
You can pay online, or connect with a Vista representative offline regarding bank details.
What is the cancellation policy?
For long weekends and peak dates, we are unable to offer a refund. For all other dates, if you must cancel your booking, we offer a full refund if the cancellation is made more than 14 days before your stay and a 50% refund if the cancellation is made less than 14 days but more than a week before your stay. We are unable to offer a refund if the cancellation is made within a week of your stay.
How do I pay for additional services?
Most additional services will be paid for in cash at the property. Our representative will be able to share more details regarding the mode of payment for specific services offered here.
How do I pay the security deposit and how do I get it back?
You can pay the security deposit along with the rest of the booking amount. If the number of guests staying does not exceed the number of guests booked for, and if the check-in and check-out times are adhered to, the amount will be refunded to you via a simple link. This will be done within 3 working days from the check-out date.