Santoni Farms is a beautiful villa blessed with the best gifts of Mother Nature. With lush green valleys at one end and a river on another end, this villa is an ideal getaway to be at one with nature! This 3BHK villa is quite spacious and adorned... Read More
Santoni Farms is a beautiful villa blessed with the best gifts of Mother Nature. With lush green valleys at one end and a river on another end, this villa is an ideal getaway to be at one with nature! This 3BHK villa is quite spacious and adorned with stylish furniture and the best in class amenities. The best thing about this villa is the majestic river flowing just outside the property. This spot serves as a perfect place to unwind with your loved ones. One can also unwind with the various indoor and outdoor games available at the property.
The villa has 1 floor and a beautiful lawn.
Bedroom: (All the bedrooms are on the first floor)
- The villa has 3 air-conditioned bedrooms with attached bathrooms.
- All the rooms are quite spacious and adorned with stylish furniture and the best in class amenities.
- Each room has a double sized bed and can accommodate up to 3 people in each room with an extra bed (extra mattresses would be provided).
- Fresh linens and pillows are provided in all rooms.
- All rooms are connected to balconies or open terrace.
- The living area is located on the ground.
- The living area is well lit with modern furniture.
- There is a music system available.
- The living room has a flat-screen TV with a cable network.
- There is dining space for 06 people.
- The villa has 3 private bathrooms (one in each room).
- The bathrooms are modern and have geysers for hot water supply.
- Essentials like towels and basic toiletries are provided.
- The villa has a fully functional kitchen and is accessible to guests at an additional fee.
- The following equipment is available in the kitchen: Refrigerator, cooking utensils, microwave, crockery for around 30 people and a water purifier.
- There is no restriction for food at the property.
- We provide all the meals and we have a well-trained chef who can make Indian and Chinese cuisine.
- We also have a private lawn which is spacious and is always well maintained.
- Entertainment box which has few board games like Poker, Taboo, Pictionary, Monopoly, and Uno Cards etc. are also available for the guest.
- The best thing about this villa is the majestic river flowing just outside the property. This spot serves as a perfect place to unwind with your loved ones. One can also unwind with the various indoor and outdoor games available at the property such as archery, cricket, badminton and mini wall climbing, Rain dance, mini golf, etc. to make your stay a fun filled experience.
- No loud music.
- Pets are not allowed.
Other things to note
- The villa can accommodate up to 30 people.
- Guests can park upto 3 vehicles inside the villa premises.
- A medical kit available at the villa.
- There is power backup available at the villa.
- Loud music is allowed upto 10 PM only, and post that it can be played at a lower volume.
- The last 300m of the road leading upto the villa may have a few potholes during the monsoons.
- The lawn may not be as lush as it is during the monsoons and may seem a bit dry during the summers.
- Identity proofs are mandatory for all who are there for the stay.
- A refundable security deposit will be collected before check-in. This amount is refundable if the total number of guests does not increase and the checkout time is adhered to
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. If you stay more than 2 nights, the fee remains Rs.1,000. This fee is non-refundable
Guests have access to the entire villa. From the living room to the outdoor lawn, guests can feel at home here. Santoni Farms offers a perfect mix of luxury and comfort. Pets are allowed on the property. Private rooms with premium amenities and privacy are guaranteed. If requested, meals can be arranged by a locally trained chef. Barbecue can also be arranged. In case of special requests, you can inform us a day prior to your stay at the villa. Guests also have access to the river but we advise strong caution. The guest can enjoy the scenic view of the river flowing by the villa with friends and family. You can also access the kitchen and whip up some delicious meals. There is a farm right next to the villa where the guest can have a unique experience of organic farming of various fruits and vegetables. We can organize an organic farming tour at an added cost.
Interaction with Guests
The host is not present at the property but is accessible via call or message. A personal concierge is also present to serve you on demand. Apart from this a trained and a responsible caretaker is also present at the property to solve all your queries whenever required.
Santoni Farms is located at a peaceful and a serene location just next to a river. You can either stroll or set a picnic spot by the riverside. The river is just 5 min walk away from the villa. Santoni Farms promises a breathtaking view of the lush green valleys of Karjat and hence serves as a relaxing break from the chaotic city life. One can experience nature at its best! From chirping birds to the blissful breeze, you can experience it all here! The neighborhood also has some local restaurants and cafes at about 8-10kms away from the property. Some of them are famous for their lip-smacking Maharashtrian cuisine. The local market is about 10km away from the villa.
Santoni Farms is easily accessible from all modes of transport:
- Distance from Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport - 70 km
- Distance from ST Bus Depot - Approx. 8 to 10 km
- Distance from Karjat Railway Station - Approx. 8 to 10 km
Apart from these convenient routes, the guests can also drive down to the villa as this property has ample amount of parking space for both two wheelers and three wheelers. Santoni Farms is a perfect location since it’s quite close to popular tourist locations like Kondana caves, Peth Fort and Bhivpuri Waterfalls. You can easily trek down to these locations or request for a cab too.View Less