Time turns back as you step into this charming, 100+ year old villa, but you’re allowed to take all the modern comforts you’re used to along. If that sounds like a win-win, La Riva Heritage Villa is sure to impress you. Its spot by... Read More
Time turns back as you step into this charming, 100+ year old villa, but you’re allowed to take all the modern comforts you’re used to along. If that sounds like a win-win, La Riva Heritage Villa is sure to impress you. Its spot by the river makes it perfect for a relaxing getaway.
Enjoy cycling around the village, or make the most of the river by going fishing or kayaking, and end the day here with a sumptuous barbecue and some music.
La Riva Heritage Villa is special because of its
- Peaceful location
- Riverside dining area
- A century-old vintage decor
- Garden view
We care for your absolute comfort! To that effect, we provide
- Wardrobe, hangers
- Iron, torch
- Baby bassinet
- Barbecue kit
- Solar geysers, towels, toiletries
- Medical kit, mosquito repellent
- Secured parking space for up to 4 cars
This is a wheelchair-friendly property.
At an additional cost, we can offer
- All meals
Let us walk you through the space.
- There are 1 bedroom.
- ACs and attached bathrooms are offered in both room.
- Both room have king-sized bed.
- Both bedroom offer a view of the garden.
- There are 1 bathroom - both are attached.
- Both bathroom have solar geyser, towel and basic toiletries.
- There is a riverside dining area which offers comfortable seating for up to 25 people.
- There is a lawn with a comfortable seating area for up to 15 people.
- The lawn offers a view of the river.
- There is a small library.
- The kitchen is equipped with an oven, a gas stove, a toaster, an induction plate, a mixer, a grinder, a water filter, a refrigerator and a microwave.
- Crockery and cutlery are available for 30 people.
- Guests can't use the kitchen to prepare their meals.
- All meals are available at an additional cost.
- Guests can't use the kitchen to prepare their own meals.
- Guests can also eat out at restaurants such as Thaff, Brookshore, Hotel Aryaas, and Aarumukhan Restaurant & Toddy Shop
We can provide accommodation for your personal staff at an additional cost.
Within the property, guests can enjoy indoor games such as carrom, cards, and Ludo, as well as outdoor activities like cycling, kayaking, fishing or a brief walk in the village.
While we do promise you a welcoming home and a great stay, here are a few things we’d like to mention so as to ensure there are no unpleasant surprises later!
- The villa is located in a secluded area, 10 km away from the town.
- The host resides in the premises of the same property.
- Meals are offered at an additional cost.
- Personal staff can be accommodated at an additional cost of Rs. 2000 per person.
- The caretaker can cook for the guests at an additional cost.
- A DJ can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Drinking is allowed.
- Smoking is allowed only outdoors.
- Pets are not allowed.
The guests have access to the entire villa.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
The host is present at the property and is always accessible. A trained and responsible caretaker is present at the property to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay.
- The number of guests cannot exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the home will be charged at actuals.
- Any illegal activity, including the use of narcotics, prostitution, commercial activity, is strictly not permitted.
- The rental cost is exclusive of the refundable security deposit. We collect this additional amount before your stay - usually via a bank transfer - and refund the entire amount back to you after your stay, provided the number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. If you stay more than 2 nights, the fee remains Rs.1,000. This fee is non-refundable.
- Guests are earnestly requested to treat the home with care.
Alleppey, rightly described as the Venice of the East by Lord Curzon, is famous for its boat races, backwater holidays, beaches and coir industry. While you’re enjoying your luxurious stay in God’s own country, at (property’s name), here are a few nearby places and activities we recommend to make your stay even more memorable.
- Enjoy some of the fun activities like kayaking, cycling, cruising, fishing and boating.
- Enjoy local mouthwatering delicacies at Hotel Revati and a few other local joints nearby.
- Distance from Cochin International Airport - 96.2 km
- Distance from Alappuzha Railway Station - 13.3 km
- Distance from the Medical Junction Bus Stop - 12.4 km
- Distance from Lakshmi’s Supermarket - 1.8 km
Taxi services can be offered at an additional cost. Should you wish to drive down in your own car, secured parking space for 4 cars is available at La Riva Heritage Villa.View Less