Princess Vista is a 3 Bhk Infinity Pool Villa in Pawna. It is an ideal weekend getaway spot with your friends and family with large outdoor spaces to soak in the view, aesthetically designed interiors and an infinity pool with an unrestricted... Read More
Princess Vista is a 3 Bhk Infinity Pool Villa in Pawna. It is an ideal weekend getaway spot with your friends and family with large outdoor spaces to soak in the view, aesthetically designed interiors and an infinity pool with an unrestricted 180-degree view of the lake.
Let me walk you through the villa:
The villa has a ground and first floor with an infinity pool and a private lawn
Bedrooms: (1 bedroom on the ground floor & 2 on the first floor)
- The villa has 3 air conditioned bedrooms with attached bathrooms
- Each room has a double bed and can accommodate upto 3 people in each room with an extra bed (extra mattresses would be provided)
- Fresh linens and pillows are provided in all rooms
- Wardrobes are available in all the rooms
-The living area is located on the ground floor with a flat screen colour TV with a DTH connection
- The dining area seats 8 people
- The living area is well lit with vintage furniture
- Direct View of Pawna Lake
-The villa has 3 private bathrooms (one in each room) and 1 common bathroom
- The bathrooms are modern and have geysers for hot water supply
- Essentials like towels and basic toiletries are provided
-The villa has a fully functional kitchen and is accessible to guests
- The following equipments are available in the kitchen: Refrigerator, cooking utensils microwave, crockery and a water purifier
- Chef can be arranged at an additional cost
- Cooking, storing and consuming of Non-Veg food is strictly prohibited at the villa
- Barbeque can be arranged at an additional cost with advance notice
(Cooking in the kitchen area is reserved for staff only, although it is fine for guests to heat water for coffee or tea.)
- The villa has a private Infinity pool overlooking the Pawna lake and can easily accommodate upto 10 people
- Pool size: 30ft x 14ft with a depth of 5ft
-The villa has a private back lawn area which is spacious and well maintained
- Lawn can easily accommodate upto 15-20 people
-The villa has indoor games available for your entertainment
- Karaoke/ Bonfire can be arranged at an additional cost with advance notice
Guests have exclusive access to the entire villa other than one bedroom on the first floor. Out of 4 rooms in the villa, 3 are available to guests. This villa offers a perfect mix of comfort and luxury with its lake facing infinity pool and vintage interiors. Private rooms with complete privacy are guaranteed to ensure that the guests have a memorable stay.
Interaction With Guests
The host is not present at the property but is accessible via call or message. A personal concierge is also present to serve you on demand. A trained and a responsible caretaker is also present at the property to solve all your queries whenever required.
- Consumption or Cooking of Non-Veg food is strictly prohibited at the villa
- Smoking is allowed only in the outdoor premises
- Not suitable for pets
- Stags are not allowed
- Alcohol can only be consumed in the outer area of the house and not in the living room or bedrooms
Getting Around & Transportation
This villa is conveniently located near Lake House and Pavna Lakers Camping. Boating facilities are available 5 to 6 kms from the villa. The villa is situated at an hour’s drive from the main Lonavala market.
Other Things To Note
- During monsoons, there may be slight leakage in the villa
- The lawn may not be as lush as it is during the monsoons and may seem a bit dry during the summers
- The villa can accommodate up to 15 guests only
- There is power back up available at the villa.
- Guests can park their vehicle outside the villa
- There is a medical kit, including mosquito repellent, available at the villa.
- Driver accommodation is available at an additional charge
- Caretaker will be staying outside the villa premises and providing you with complete privacy
- The rental cost is exclusive of the refundable security deposit. We collect this additional amount before your stay - usually via a bank transfer - and refund the entire amount back to you after your stay, provided the number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. This fee is non-refundabl
- Personal connections sure get stronger, but cellphone networks may be weak here.