This 4BHK villa is located amidst the lush greenery of Malavali at Lonavala. All rooms are air conditioned and have attached bathrooms. A living area with splendid furniture and a fully furnished kitchen with the dining area is also present. A... Read More
This 4BHK villa is located amidst the lush greenery of Malavali at Lonavala. All rooms are air conditioned and have attached bathrooms. A living area with splendid furniture and a fully furnished kitchen with the dining area is also present. A huge lawn area with a gazebo welcomes you as you enter the villa. The beautiful garden has a shack, swings, exercise rings and much more! The villa is bliss for music lovers since it’s equipped with the best music system. Karaoke nights can be arranged at an additional cost.
Primavera Vista is special because of its:
- Location amidst nature
- Lawn, swimming pool, terrace, karaoke and other activities
We care for your absolute comfort! To that effect, we provide:
- Power back-up
- Geysers, towels, toiletries.
- Games like carrom and badminton
- Table tennis
At an additional cost, we can offer:
- All meals
Let us walk you through the space.
- All rooms have an AC and attached bathroom.
- All rooms have one double bed each and 5 people can sleep in each room (extra mattresses would be provided)
- 3 rooms are on the first floor, 1 is on the ground floor.
- 3 rooms have a TV and a mini-fridge as well.
- There are 6 bathrooms in the villa - 4 attached and 2 common.
- All bathrooms have geysers, towels and basic toiletries.
- The living area is located on the ground floor and is spacious with seating arrangement.
- The dining space accommodates 6 people.
- A huge lawn area with a gazebo welcomes you as soon as you enter the villa.
- The villa has a beautiful garden with swings, gazebo and hummock.
- Guests may use the kitchen only for basics such as tea / coffee / instant noodles / food for infants.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with cutlery, microwave, utensils and refrigerator.
The guests have access to the entire villa.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. A trained and responsible caretaker is present at the property to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay.
With us so far? You might be keen to know more about...
- Meal packages that include breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner are offered, subject to availability.
- For groups of 10 or more guests, meals are priced at Rs. 1300 for vegetarian meals, and Rs. 1500 for non vegetarian meals per person per day.
- For groups of less than 10 guests, meals are priced at Rs. 1500 for vegetarian meals, and Rs. 1700 for non vegetarian meals per person per day.
- The meals may be prepared at the villa, or prepared in a central kitchen and delivered fresh.
- Guests may eat out or opt for the meal package.
- Ordering in / cooking / hiring or bringing a cook along are not permitted.
- In the rare scenario that the meal packages are unavailable, ordering in will be permitted.
- Within the property, guests can enjoy a swim or play carrom, table tennis, badminton, Ludo or cards.
- Karaoke can be arranged with prior notice.
While we do promise you a welcoming home and a great stay, here are a few things we’d like to mention so as to ensure there are no unpleasant surprises later!
- The last 1.5 km of the road leading upto the villa may have a few potholes during the monsoons. This may lead to a 15 minute slow drive.
- During monsoons, there may be a slight leakage in the villa.
- Karaoke can be arranged at an additional cost.
An escapist hill station surrounded by green valleys and waterfalls, Lonavala is one of the most sought-after tourist getaways near Mumbai and Pune. It is a great way to skip town and live in the lap of nature filled with scenic lakes, waterfalls and dams along with cliff tops and eluding caves and forts. So, while you are enjoying your stay at (property’s name), here are a few nearby places and activities we recommend to make your stay even more memorable.
- Head over to Bushy dam to have a relaxing time.
- Experience the thrill of the theme park in Imagica.
- Have some pictures clicked at celebrity wax museum.
- Enjoy a serene view from Tiger or Sunset Point.
- The villa is easily accessible by all modes of transport:
- Distance from Pune airport - Approx 62 km
- Distance from MSTBS bus stand - Approx 11 km
- Distance from Lonavala Railway Station- Approx 12 km
Apart from these convenient routes, the guests can also drive down to the villa as this property has ample amount of parking space for both two wheelers and four wheeler outside the villa. Primavera is a great location since it’s quite close to famous tourist locations in Lonavala.
- The number of guests cannot exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the home will be charged at actuals.
- Any illegal activity, including the use of narcotics, prostitution, commercial activity, is strictly not permitted.
- The rental cost is exclusive of the refundable security deposit. We collect this additional amount before your stay - usually via a bank transfer - and refund the entire amount back to you after your stay, provided the number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. This fee is non-refundable.
- Guests are earnestly requested to treat the home with care.
And that’s it from us! We hope Primavera fits the bill for you, as we sure look forward to hosting you here. As soon as you book, our team will get in touch to help you with any additional information that you might want, and we will be at your service until check-out.
If you did indeed read all the information provided here, start your message to us with ‘Hey Sunshine’ and we’ll know you are going to be a great guest!
From Team Vista Rooms: Welcome home!View Less