A panoramic view of the mountains welcomes you at Pink Rose Villa in Kasauli. Located at the top of the hill, this comfortable and luxurious villa has two neighbouring villas which form a part of the same property. The front looks out to views of... Read More
A panoramic view of the mountains welcomes you at Pink Rose Villa in Kasauli. Located at the top of the hill, this comfortable and luxurious villa has two neighbouring villas which form a part of the same property. The front looks out to views of the peaceful hill station of Shimla, while the back looks out to bustling Chandigarh.
The villa offers cool, subtle interiors along with chic, spacious bedrooms. Dine under the stars and unwind at this modern retreat in the tranquil Himalayas.
Stay amongst the clouds at Pink Rose Villa.
Let us walk you through the space.
- Pink Rose Villa has 3 bedrooms - 1 on the ground floor and 2 on the first floor.
- Heaters are provided in all rooms.
- All rooms have a flat-screen TV.
- All rooms have attached bathrooms.
- All rooms have king-size beds.
- Extra mattresses are available on request. If guests wish to sleep on a sofa-bed, it can be provided at an additional cost.*
- There are 4 bathrooms - 3 attached and 1 common.
- The bathrooms are absolutely neat and tidy.
- All bathrooms have electric geysers, towels and toiletries.
- The main common living room has a flat-screen TV, heater, AC, and Wi-Fi accessibility.
- Each villa has its own living room as well that seats around 10 people.
- There’s a private lawn where, on prior notice, guests can host events for 20 people.
- Outdoor seating for 20 people is available.
- The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, gas stove, microwave, and water purifier.
- The kitchen is accessible to guests, who can prepare their own vegetarian and non-vegetarian meals.
- Guests can choose to order from the nearby restaurants.
- Crockery is available for 10 people.
- Breakfast is complimentary. Vegetarian and non-vegetarian options shall be part of the fixed breakfast menu.
- All other meals can be provided at an additional cost.
- The common kitchen will close and chef services will not be available post 11:30 PM.
- Please inform us about your meal preferences well in advance so we are well prepared to serve you.
- We offer accommodation for your driver in a separate room.
Within the property, guests can enjoy games such as carrom, chess, Ludo, badminton, cricket, bonfires, and barbecues. One can also head out to experience all that Kasauli has to offer as the property is very conveniently located.
While we do promise you a welcoming home and a great stay, here are a few things we’d like to mention so as to ensure there are no unpleasant surprises later!
- The villa is located in a gated community and there are CCTV cameras in the common area and parking lot for security purposes.
- While individual villas are completely private, you might share the common area with other guests. Kindly be considerate of them.
- Although all meals are provided, you may want to note that there are no restaurants located close to the property.
- Loud music is not allowed after 10 PM.
- Drinking is allowed at the villa.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the villa. However, you can smoke outdoors.
- Pets are allowed.
The guests have access to the entire villa as well as the lawn. This villa has a private entrance
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
The host is not present at the property, but is always accessible via call or message. A trained and responsible caretaker is present at the property to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay.
Meal packages include tea / coffee, snacks and dinner. The pricing is as follows:
- Chef services are Rs. 1500 per day. Grocery charges as per actuals
- Vegetarian with barbecue: Rs. 1000/-
- Non-vegetarian with barbecue: Rs. 1200/-
- A bonfire can be set up in the evenings at Rs. 1000 per day.
- Sofa beds can be provided at Rs. 1000 per day.
- Staff accommodation is available at Rs. 500 per person, including food.
- The number of guests cannot exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the home will be charged at actuals.
- Any illegal activity, including the use of narcotics, prostitution, commercial activity, is strictly not permitted.
- The rental cost is exclusive of the refundable security deposit. We collect this additional amount before your stay - usually via a bank transfer - and refund the entire amount back to you after your stay, provided the number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- Guests are earnestly requested to treat the home with care.
- All guests must be able to share valid ID proofs when asked. This could be at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must be able to share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- A refundable deposit will be collected before check-in. This entire amount is refunded within two working days, provided the total number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to. In case of any delays or other grievances, guests can reach out to [email protected] for assistance.
- Kasauli is a small town in the south-west part of Himachal and is on the relatively lower edges of Himalayas.
- Nestled amidst beautiful woody forests of pine and cedar trees, Kasauli owes its mystical and serene ambience to the lavish Victorian buildings built by the Britishers who resided here years back.
- If you want to just find a good getaway from the hectic life of your city, Kasauli provides the ideal environment to soothe your nerves. Pink Rose Villa is conveniently located close to all the adventures that this hill station offers.
During your stay at Pink Rose Villa, we personally recommend
- A cycle ride through the forest
- A walk through the forest
- Sunset point nearby
- Distance from Chandigarh International Airport – 70 km.
- Distance from Kalka Railway Station – 35 km.
- Distance from Local Bus Station – 15 km.
- Distance from the local market – 100 m.
Should you wish to drive down in your own car, secured parking space for 3 cars is available at Pink Rose Villa.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs):
In case the above description does not answer all your questions, below is a list of frequently asked questions to help answer any further doubts you may have.
What is the best way to reach the place?
The place is 70 km. away from Chandigarh International Airport and 35 km. away from Kalka Railway Station. We will be able to help you with more information on the location and how to get here once you have booked.
Can I drive all the way up to the entrance?
Yes, you can drive all the way up to the entrance.
Is parking available?
Yes, secured parking is available for 3 cars.
Is the place suitable for senior citizens, wheelchair users and / or others with mobility challenges?
The place may or may not be suitable for guests who face mobility challenges. The car can be driven all the way up to the entrance. There are 10 - 15 steps to be climbed to enter the villa. There is 1 room on the ground floor.
What group size/s is the place suitable for?
The place can be booked as an entire unit for 6 to 9 guests.
Is this stay part of a society or a standalone property?
The stay is part of a gated society.
Is the villa suitable for a day picnic?
Yes, the place is great for day picnics. However, the cost to book would remain the same as it is for booking a stay.
Is it possible to host events here?
Yes, the place is ideal for events and can host up to 20 guests.
Can Team Vista help me organize the event?
While we are unable to offer event planning services in this particular region, the host often offers to help. Please let us know of your requirements and we will let you know if that is something that can be catered to.
Can my driver/s and other personal staff be accommodated here?
Yes, we can offer accommodation for one male staff at an additional cost. The associated charge is Rs. 500 per person including meals.
Can I bring a pet along?
Much as we’d love to host them, this stay is not suitable for pets. Please consider applying the ‘Pet Friendly’ filter to view all the options available for you and your furry friend to travel together.
Can I reserve the place for a shoot?
Yes, the place is available for shoots. The cost to conduct a shoot may differ from the stay cost. Please inform the team about your requirement at [email protected] to discuss this further.
Will there be any other guests besides my group and me?
Ye, if you book this listing, there may be other guests besides you and your group here.
Will we have staff to help us?
Yes, a trained and responsible caretaker is present to help you. Housekeeping will be taken care of. If you require any additional help, you can ask the caretaker, and they may charge a small fee for the same. If you are satisfied with the service, please feel free to leave a tip.
What about meals?
Guests may use the kitchen to prepare tea, coffee, food for infants and instant noodles. Cooking elaborate meals is not allowed. A chef is present at the property and can cook for the guests at an additional cost of Rs.1500 per day. This price is not inclusive of the groceries.
What is the kitchen equipped with?
The kitchen is equipped with refrigerator, oven, microwave, gas stove and water purifier. The utensils are sufficient to cook an elaborate meal. Crockery and cutlery are available for 12 people.
How often can I expect turndown service?
When you arrive, you will find a set of fresh linen laid out for you. Linen is changed upon request to avoid wastage of water caused by unnecessary laundering. Please do let the caretaker know whenever you wish to have your bed sheets or towels changed! While we do ensure the space is clean and comfortable for you, being a home, it may not mimic the feel of a hotel. However, if there is any lapse in terms of cleanliness, please inform the caretaker, and we would also appreciate you bringing it to our notice. We take your feedback very seriously, and take immediate actions to resolve your concerns.
Is Wi-Fi offered?
Although subject to network availability, WiFi is offered here. Cellular network can be weak. The WiFi accessibility is limited to certain areas of the space.
Is power backup available?
Yes, a generator is available here. Please note: Air-conditioners, geysers and other heavy appliances are not supported by power backup.
Any additional amenities and services available that I should know about?
Bonfire available at an additional cost of Rs. 1000
What activities can I indulge in at the place?
While the most important thing about your time here will be spending quality time with your loved ones in a beautiful and private space, the following activities may add a touch of entertainment to the experience: Enjoy a refreshing splash in the pool. Challenge someone to an invigorating game of play card and board games with guaranteed endless fun! Relish a hearty barbecue meal. Carry a good read to enjoy peacefully. Swing to your heart’s content and relive childhood memories. Soothe your eyes with the beautiful views around.
What activities can I indulge in around here?
If you wish to step out, here are a few of the activities that we recommend around here: Walking along the beautiful nature trails in the vicinity, sunset point near by, shopping at the local market.
HOUSE RULES FAQs:
Will I be asked for my ID?
All guests should keep at least one government authorized ID with them. The caretaker may request to see them when you check in.
Is alcohol allowed here?
Yes, alcohol is permitted but only indoors. Please ensure you and your group stay absolutely safe. We also trust our guests to enjoy a happy high without indulging in drunken misbehaviour of any kind!
Is smoking allowed here?
Yes, smoking outdoors is allowed here. Smoking indoors is not permitted.
Are drugs allowed here?
No. We promptly report the use of drugs or any other type of illegal activity to the police, and they tend to offer an alternate accommodation that is not quite as pleasant as this lovely home. We would not recommend it at all!
Is loud music allowed here?
Soft music goes better with the vibe here! Guests are requested to keep the volume in check so nobody around is disturbed.
Are unmarried couples allowed to stay here?
Yes, they are. As long as they’re adults, have valid IDs and are in no way associated with illegal activities - we’re good!
Is the stay safe for those who identify as LGBTQ?
Yes, it is. We know gender identity is spread across a spectrum and of course, love is love ♥
Are there any areas of the house that access is restricted to?
Access is restricted to certain parts of the house.
Are there any other things to keep in mind?
While individual villas are completely private, you might share the common area with other guests. Kindly be considerate of them.
Can I entertain additional day visitors as my guests while I stay here?
In general, this is not permitted. However, on request, within reasonable limits and with prior permission, entertaining guests may be allowed. Please let the team know details such as number of guests and approximate time of visit well in advance. Visitors would have to carry valid IDs. There may be an extra charge associated with entertaining guests.
What is the general code of conduct expected from guests?
We expect our guests to have a lot of fun! This goes most smoothly when everyone is considerate of others around them. We do train the caretakers to resolve any concerns efficiently but if you still face any issues, we request you to connect with us/ and our team will promptly help. We trust you to treat the staff and any other people around with respect.
When can I be sure my booking is confirmed?
Your booking is 100% confirmed only after you’ve made the full payment and received an email confirming your stay in response.
How can I make the payment?
You can pay online, or connect with a Vista representative offline regarding bank details.
What is the cancellation policy?
For long weekends and peak dates, we are unable to offer a refund. For all other dates, if you must cancel your booking, we offer a full refund if the cancellation is made more than 14 days before your stay. A 50% refund if the cancellation is made less than 14 days but more than a week before your stay. We are unable to offer a refund if the cancellation is made within a week of your stay.
How do I pay for additional services?
Most additional services will be paid for in cash at the property. Our representative will be able to share more details regarding the mode of payment for specific services offered here.
How do I pay the security deposit and how do I get it back?
You can pay the security deposit along with the rest of the booking amount. If the number of guests staying does not exceed the number of guests booked for, and if the check-in and check-out times are adhered to, the amount will be refunded to you via a simple link. This will be done within 3 working days from the check-out date.