The vibrant atmosphere instantly puts you in the holiday mood as you enter Pi Uno, and the pool with its mesmerising view only makes it better! This comfortable 4BHK is spacious enough to accommodate up to 16 guests, and its huge lawn is apt for... Read More
The vibrant atmosphere instantly puts you in the holiday mood as you enter Pi Uno, and the pool with its mesmerising view only makes it better! This comfortable 4BHK is spacious enough to accommodate up to 16 guests, and its huge lawn is apt for events as well, although your group might utilise it very well playing a fun game of cricket. A few indoor games, a TV, and most importantly lots of common spaces for everyone to hang out together ensure that you'll never run out of entertainment while you stay at Pi Uno! If you wish to accommodate a larger group, the adjacent villa Pi Infini can be booked as well.
Let me walk you through the villa:
Bedrooms: (1 bedroom on the ground floor and 2 on the first floor and 1 on the third floor)
- All bedrooms have air-conditioners
- All bedrooms have a double bed. Extra mattresses can be provided on request
- Fresh linen and pillows are provided in all rooms
- The living room is spacious and has a seating arrangement for 10-12 people
- A flat-screen TV is available
- The villa has 4 private bathrooms and 1 common bathroom
- All bathrooms are modern and have geysers for hot water supply
- Essentials such as towels and basic toiletries are provided
Kitchen & Meals:
- The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, a microwave, a gas stove and a water dispenser.
- Cooking is not allowed in the villa. However, guests can make tea/coffee and food for babies.
- Crockery is available for 20 people
Pool and Lawn:
- The villa has a private pool and a huge lawn
- Pool size: 20ft x 10ft with a depth of 3.5ft
- Events can be organized at an additional cost with prior notice
- A few indoor games like table tennis, carrom, dart board are available in the area common to two villas
- Outdoor games like cricket and football are available at the villa
- Villa has a small kitchen where guests can cook baby food, comfort food, tea & coffee
- There is a shared kitchen outside the villa.
- The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, a microwave, a gas stove and a water dispenser
- A trained chef is available who can prepare meals at an additional cost.
- Invertor is available but if generator is used then guest have to pay 2500 at villa.
- No loud music or shouting is allowed in the villa premises after 10 PM
- No pets allowed at the villa
- Smoking is not allowed inside the villa. Guest may smoke outdoors.
- IDs are required for all guests
- A barbeque can be arranged at an additional cost
- A bonfire can be arranged at an additional cost
- Guests may use the wardrobes
- A medical kit is available at the villa
- Mosquito repellent can be provided
- Laundry services can be availed at an additional cost
- A power backup is available at the villa
- Secured parking space is available
- Driver accommodation is available at an additional cost
Other things to note:
- The rental cost is exclusive of the refundable security deposit. We collect this additional amount before your stay - usually via a bank transfer - and refund the entire amount back to you after your stay, provided the number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking.This fee is non-refundable.
- Personal connections sure get stronger, but cellphone networks may be weak here.
Guests have access to the entire villa and all its indoor and outdoor spaces.
Interaction with Guests:
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. A personal concierge is present to serve you on demand. Besides, a trained and responsible caretaker is also present at the property to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay.
- The villa is located on the Javan Tungi Road near Morve Village
- Guests can indulge in activities like Rifle shoot, Archery, Obstacle Course
- Some nearby attractions include the Pawna Dam, Tiger point, Bhushi Dam etc
- Nearby eateries include the restaurant at Club Mahindra Resort
Getting Around & Transportation:
The local market is at a distance of 22 km
- Distance from Mumbai International Airport- Approx. 110 km
- Distance from Lonavala Bus Stand- Approx. 23 km
- Distance from Lonavala Railway Station- Approx. 23 km
Apart from these convenient routes, the guests can also drive down to the villa as this property has ample amount of parking space.View Less