The name itself guarantees you a panoramic view of the serene Pawna lake! Pawnaroma is one villa that is sure to give you the break you need from the rigours of daily life. Its peaceful, green surroundings, its relaxed vibe and of course, the... Read More
The name itself guarantees you a panoramic view of the serene Pawna lake! Pawnaroma is one villa that is sure to give you the break you need from the rigours of daily life. Its peaceful, green surroundings, its relaxed vibe and of course, the stunning view all put together make for an ideal getaway spot. The rooms have double beds as well as bunk beds that make it ideal for larger groups and children. The large lawn allows you to play outdoor games, and perhaps even host small events, with prior notice. The bonfire pit is a perfect feature for the chilly evenings. Last, but certainly not the least - the swimming pool is an idyllic spot that you'll want to keep taking photos at, at all times of the day.
Let me walk you through the villa:
Bedrooms: (All 3 bedrooms on the ground floor)
- All bedrooms have air-conditioners.
- All bedrooms have a double bed. Apart from the double beds, there are 3 layered bunk beds in 2 bedrooms. Extra mattresses can be provided on request.
- Fresh linen and pillows are provided in all rooms
- The living room has seating arrangements for 12-14 people
- The living room has a flat-screen TV
- The villa has 3 private bathrooms and 1 common bathroom
- All bathrooms are modern and have geysers for hot water supply
- Essentials such as towels and basic toiletries are provided
Kitchen & Meals:
- The villa has an open kitchen and dining area
- The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator and a gas stove.
- 20 ltrs. packaged mineral water will be provided.
- Kitchen usage is allowed at an additional cost. The caretaker will clean utensils at an additional cost.
- A chef can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Crockery is available for 25 people
Pool and Lawn:
- The villa has a private pool
- Pool size: 20ft x 16ft. The pool has a depth of 3.3 ft at the shallow end and 5.5 ft at the deep end.
- Kids must always be accompanied by adults
- Drinking is not allowed inside the pool
- The villa has a private lawn that can accommodate 25-30 people
- Small events can be organized with a prior notice
- Barbeque can be arranged at an additional cost
- A bonfire can be arranged at an additional cost
Other things to note:
- There are CCTV camera by the pool/ inside the living area and in balconies
- This is a wheelchair friendly property
- The pool has a depth of 3.3ft at the shallow end and 5.5ft at the deep end. Guests are advised to be very cautious, especially with children.
- A refundable security deposit will be collected before check-in. This amount is refundable if the total number of guests does not increase and the checkout time is adhered.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking.This fee is non-refundable.
Guests have access to the entire villa and all its indoor and outdoor spaces.
Interaction with Guests
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. A personal concierge is present to serve you on demand. Besides, a trained and responsible caretaker is also present at the property to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay.
- This villa is conveniently located close to Lohagad Fort
- Some nearby attractions include the Lohagad Fort, Bhaja Caves, Pawna Dam etc.
- Nearby eateries include The Oven that serves authentic Maharashtrian food.
Getting Around & Transportation
The Malavli market is at a distance of 2kms whereas the Lonavala market is at a distance of 5kms
- Distance from Mumbai International Airport- Approx. 120 kms
- Distance from Neeta Bus Stand- Approx. 11 kms
- Distance from Malavli Railway Station- Approx. 6 kms
Apart from these convenient routes, the guests can also drive down to the villa as this property has ample amount of parking space.