Kasauli is a small town in the south-west part of Himachal Pradesh, located on the relatively lower edges of Himalayas. Nestled amidst beautiful woody forests of pine and cedar trees, Kasauli owes its mystical and serene ambience to the lavish... Read More
Kasauli is a small town in the south-west part of Himachal Pradesh, located on the relatively lower edges of Himalayas. Nestled amidst beautiful woody forests of pine and cedar trees, Kasauli owes its mystical and serene ambience to the lavish Victorian buildings built by the Britishers who resided here years back.
Padam Hills is one of those quaint Victorian buildings that take you back in time to experience the luxurious interiors of the British Raj days. The elegant sloped roofs, beautiful fireplaces and mantlepieces, large airy rooms and high ceilings add to the timeless appeal of this villa, but it has been refurbished to incorporate all modern amenities that make your stay extremely relaxing.
There are plenty of indoor and outdoor games to indulge in while you absorb the beauty of the hills, you can choose to dine al-fresco in the cool weather or play around the grounds with our friendly golden retriever! If you want to just find a good getaway from the hectic life of your city, Kasauli provides the ideal environment to soothe your nerves.
Let me walk you through the villa:
- The villa has 3 spacious bedrooms with beautiful wooden interiors.
- All bedrooms have heaters installed.
- All bedrooms have king-size beds. Extra mattresses can be provided on request.
- Fresh linen and pillows are provided in all rooms.
- The living room is spacious and has a seating arrangement for 6-8 people.
- The dining space can seat 8 people.
- Indoor games like board games, chess, and more are available on request.
- The villa has 3 private bathrooms.
- All bathrooms have modern fixtures with geysers for hot water supply.
- Essentials such as towels and basic toiletries are provided.
Kitchen & Meals:
- The kitchenette is equipped with a refrigerator, a microwave, and a water purifier.
- Guests are not allowed to cook in the villa.
- Meals can be availed at an additional cost, based on the menu.
- The lawn has seating arrangements for 8 people.
- Small events can be organized at an additional cost, with prior notice.
- BBQ and bonfires can be arranged at the lawn, at an additional cost.
- No loud music or shouting is allowed in the villa premises after 10 PM.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the villa. Guest may smoke outdoors.
- No footwear is allowed inside the villa.
- IDs are required for all guests.
- Wi-Fi is available.
- Torch, iron hairdryer, medical kit and mosquito repellent are provided, on request.
- A barbeque can be arranged at an additional cost.
- A bonfire can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Guests may use the wardrobes.
- Laundry services can be availed at an additional cost.
- A power backup is available at the villa.
- Secured parking space for 10 cars is available.
- Driver’s accommodation is available at an additional cost.
Other things to note:
- One of the rooms on the first floor is not accessible to our guests as it is a private segment occupied by owner’s family.
- There is a friendly dog present at the property.
- A refundable security deposit will be collected before check-in. This amount is
refundable if the total number of guests does not increase and the checkout time adhere
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. This fee is non-refundable.
Guests have access to the entire villa and all its indoor and outdoor spaces.
Interaction with Guests:
The host is not present at the property, but is always accessible via call or message. A personal concierge is present to serve you. Besides, a trained and responsible caretaker is also present at the property to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay.
- This villa is conveniently located close to The Contentment Park.
- Guests can indulge in activities like trekking and experience evenings at Sunset Point.
- Nearby eateries include Shack-The Resto Cafe, Cafe Rudra.
Getting Around & Transportation:
- The local market is 1 km away.
- Distance from Chandigarh Airport – Approx. 66 km.
- Distance from Kasauli Bus Stand – Approx. 1.5 km.
- Distance from Dharampur Railway Station – Approx. 9 km.
Apart from these convenient routes, the guests can also drive down to the villa as this property has ample amount of parking space.View Less