Perched on a cliff, Paashaan is an architectural marvel. Featured on BBC's series 'The World's Most Extraordinary Homes', the horizontally designed cliff abode in Khopoli celebrates stunning landscape views of the surrounding... Read More
Perched on a cliff, Paashaan is an architectural marvel. Featured on BBC's series 'The World's Most Extraordinary Homes', the horizontally designed cliff abode in Khopoli celebrates stunning landscape views of the surrounding hills, which turn into a lush green blanket during monsoons.
An open to sky courtyard, heated infinity pool, luxurious modern interiors and spa-like washrooms are just a few aspects that make this a dream holiday home to visit. Just an hour and a half drive from Mumbai, Paashaan is an easily accessible luxury escape on a weekday or weekend. If travelling with kids, Paashaan has an added benefit of being conveniently located near Imagica.
Let me walk you through space.
The villa has a ground floor, lower level, and a terrace
Bedrooms: (2 bedrooms on the ground floor & 1 in the lower level)
- The villa has 3 air-conditioned bedrooms with attached bathrooms.
- Each room has a king-size bed and large windows.
- All the bedrooms offer a TV.
- The living room seats up to 8 people comfortably and offers a music system.
- It opens up to the infinity pool on the north and a courtyard on the south.
- The dining area seats 8 people.
- The villa has 3 attached bathrooms and 1 common bathroom.
- Bathtubs are offered in 2 of the bathrooms.
- All bathrooms have geysers, towels and basic toiletries.
- The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, cooking utensils, microwave, crockery and a water purifier.
- The kitchen is accessible only to the chef.
- Children’s dinnerware is available too.
- Vegetarian meals are available at an additional cost.
- Barbeque grill can be arranged at an additional cost on prior notice.
- The villa has a private heated infinity pool overlooking the surrounding hills.
- It can easily accommodate up to 6 people at a time.
- It can be heated at an additional cost on prior notice.
- The pool is 15x9 ft. in size and 4.5ft in depth.
- The villa has a huge private lawn overlooking the surrounding hills.
- Various games such as Hoola Loops, Frisbee, PlayStation and badminton are available in the villa.
- Few other board games such as cards, taboo, Pictionary, monopoly, uno cards, etc. are also available.
- A bonfire can be arranged at an additional cost on prior notice.
- ATV Rides can be made available at an additional cost.
- The spa can be availed for a minimum of 4 people at a cost of Rs.5000/- per person.
- Loud music is not allowed post 10 PM.
- Smoking is only allowed outdoors.
- Cooking or consumption of non-veg food is strictly prohibited in the villa
- Pets are not allowed on the property
- Footwears are not allowed inside the villa.
Other Things to Note
- The villa can accommodate up to 6 guests only.
- Geysers may take up to 5 min to heat up.
- Parking space available for up to 4 cars.
- Accommodation for a driver is available at an additional cost.
- A medical kit and mosquito repellent are available in the villa.
- Please note that the approach road to the villa may not be a concrete road and might be damaged due to adverse weather conditions.
- Identity proofs are mandatory for all who are there for the stay.
- The rental cost is exclusive of the refundable security deposit. We collect this additional amount before your stay - usually via a bank transfer - and refund the entire amount back to you after your stay, provided the number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. This fee is non-refundable
On booking made for
- Up to 2 guests, access to only one of the bedroom, living area, pool & the outdoor area is granted.
- Up to 4 guests, access to two bedrooms, living area, pool & the outdoor area is granted.
- Up to 6 guests, access to the entire villa other than one bedroom on the ground floor is granted.
Guests have access to the entire villa other than one bedroom on the ground floor.
Interaction with Guests
The host is not present at the property but is accessible via call or message. A trained and a responsible caretaker is also present at the property to solve all your queries whenever required.
- This villa is conveniently located close to Adlabs Imagica.
- Guest can also visit the Kune waterfalls, Bati Lake, Bhushi Dam, Tiger Point, etc.
Getting Around & Transportation
This villa is easily accessible by all modes of transport.
- The local market is at a distance of 15 km from this property.
- Distance from Pune International Airport - 102 km
- Distance from Khopoli Bus Stand - 11.9 km
- Distance from Khopoli Railway Station - 12.5 km
Apart from these convenient routes, the guests can also drive down to the villa as this property has ample amount of parking space.View Less