Perched on a cliff, Paashaan is a stunning, architectural marvel.
Featured on the BBC series 'The World's Most Extraordinary Homes', this horizontally designed cliff abode in Khopoli celebrates gorgeous landscape views... Read More
Perched on a cliff, Paashaan is a stunning, architectural marvel.
Featured on the BBC series 'The World's Most Extraordinary Homes', this horizontally designed cliff abode in Khopoli celebrates gorgeous landscape views of the surrounding hills, which turns into a lush green blanket during monsoons. The best part? An open to sky courtyard, heated infinity pool, luxurious modern interiors and spa-like washrooms are just a few aspects that make Paashaan a dream holiday home to visit.
Let me walk you through space.
The villa has a ground floor, lower level, and a terrace
Bedrooms: (2 bedrooms on the ground floor & 1 in the lower level)
- The villa has 3 air-conditioned bedrooms with attached bathrooms.
- Each room has a king-size bed and large windows.
- All the bedrooms offer a TV.
- The living room seats up to 8 people comfortably and offers a music system.
- It opens up to the infinity pool on the north and a courtyard on the south.
- The dining area seats 8 people.
- The villa has 3 attached bathrooms and 1 common bathroom.
- Bathtubs are offered in 2 of the bathrooms.
- All bathrooms have geysers, towels and basic toiletries.
- The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, cooking utensils, microwave, crockery and a water purifier.
- The kitchen is accessible only to the chef.
- Children’s dinnerware is available too.
- Vegetarian meals are available at an additional cost.
- Barbeque grill can be arranged at an additional cost on prior notice.
- The villa has a private heated infinity pool overlooking the surrounding hills.
- It can easily accommodate up to 6 people at a time.
- It can be heated at an additional cost on prior notice.
- The pool is 15x9 ft. in size and 4.5ft in depth.
- The villa has a huge private lawn overlooking the surrounding hills.
- Various games such as Hoola Loops, Frisbee, PlayStation and badminton are available in the villa.
- Few other board games such as cards, taboo, Pictionary, monopoly, uno cards, etc. are also available.
- A bonfire can be arranged at an additional cost on prior notice.
- ATV Rides can be made available at an additional cost.
- The spa can be availed for a minimum of 4 people at a cost of Rs.5000/- per person.
- Loud music is not allowed post 10 PM.
- Smoking is only allowed outdoors.
- Cooking or consumption of non-veg food is strictly prohibited in the villa
- Pets are not allowed on the property
- Footwears are not allowed inside the villa.
Other Things to Note
- The villa can accommodate up to 6 guests only.
- Geysers may take up to 5 min to heat up.
- Parking space available for up to 4 cars.
- Accommodation for a driver is available at an additional cost.
- A medical kit and mosquito repellent are available in the villa.
- Please note that the approach road to the villa may not be a concrete road and might be damaged due to adverse weather conditions.
- Identity proofs are mandatory for all who are there for the stay.
- The rental cost is exclusive of the refundable security deposit. We collect this additional amount before your stay - usually via a bank transfer - and refund the entire amount back to you after your stay, provided the number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. This fee is non-refundable.
- All guests must be able to share valid ID proofs when asked. This could be at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must be able to share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- A refundable deposit will be collected before check-in. This entire amount is refunded within two working days, provided the total number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to. In case of any delays or other grievances, guests can reach out to [email protected] for assistance.
On booking made for
- Up to 2 guests, access to only one of the bedroom, living area, pool & the outdoor area is granted.
- Up to 4 guests, access to two bedrooms, living area, pool & the outdoor area is granted.
- Up to 6 guests, access to the entire villa other than one bedroom on the ground floor is granted.
Guests have access to the entire villa other than one bedroom on the ground floor.
Interaction with Guests
The host is not present at the property but is accessible via call or message. A trained and a responsible caretaker is also present at the property to solve all your queries whenever required.
- This villa is conveniently located close to Adlabs Imagica.
- Guest can also visit the Kune waterfalls, Bati Lake, Bhushi Dam, Tiger Point, etc.
Getting Around & Transportation
This villa is easily accessible by all modes of transport.
- The local market is at a distance of 15 km from this property.
- Distance from Pune International Airport - 102 km
- Distance from Khopoli Bus Stand - 11.9 km
- Distance from Khopoli Railway Station - 12.5 km
Apart from these convenient routes, the guests can also drive down to the villa as this property has ample amount of parking space.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs):
In case the above description does not answer all your questions, below is a list of frequently asked questions to help answer any further doubts you may have.
What is the best way to reach the place?
The place is 102 km. away from Pune Airport and 12.5 km. away from Khopoli Railway Station. We will be able to help you with more information on the location and how to get here once you have booked.
Can I drive all the way up to the entrance?
Yes - you can drive all the way up to the entrance.
Is parking available?
Yes - secured parking is available for 4 cars.
Is the place suitable for senior citizens, wheelchair users and / or others with mobility challenges?
Yes - the place is suitable for guests who face mobility challenges. The car can be driven all the way up to the entrance. There are no steps to be climbed to enter the villa. There is 1 room on the ground floor.
What group size/s is the place suitable for?
The place can be booked as an entire unit for 6 to 9 guests.
Is this stay part of a society or a standalone property?
The stay is a standalone property.
Is the villa suitable for a day picnic?
Yes, the place can possibly be booked for a day picnic at a subsidized cost. Please write to us at [email protected] with your details, and we'll be happy to help you!
Is it possible to host events here?
Yes, the place is ideal for events and can host up to 100 guests.
Can Team Vista help me organize the event?
Yes! We’d love to. We offer event services including but not limited to food, live music and decoration. Please do let us know if we can help you organize something. We are happy to work on occasions ranging from anniversary celebrations for two, to birthday parties and team outings, to entire weddings with a mile-long guest list!
Can my driver/s and other personal staff be accommodated here?
Yes. We can offer accommodation for one male staff and one female staff at an additional cost of Rs.2000 per day.
Can I bring a pet along?
Much as we’d love to host them, this stay is not suitable for pets. Please consider applying the ‘Pet Friendly’ filter to view all the options available for you and your furry friend to travel together.
Can I reserve the place for a shoot?
Yes, the place is available for shoots. The cost to conduct a shoot may differ from the stay cost. Please inform the team about your requirement at [email protected] to discuss this further.
Will there be any other guests besides my group and me?
Yes - if you book this listing, there may be other guests besides you and your group here.
Will we have staff to help us?
Yes, a trained and responsible caretaker is present to help you. Housekeeping will be taken care of. If you require any additional help, you can ask the caretaker, and they may charge a small fee for the same. If you are satisfied with the service, please feel free to leave a tip.
What about meals?
All meals can be provided at a fixed additional cost. All meals: Rs. 2000.
What is the kitchen equipped with?
The kitchen is equipped with a Refrigerator, Microwave and Water Purifier. The utensils are sufficient to cook an elaborate meal. Crockery and cutlery are available for 9 people.
How often can I expect turndown service?
When you arrive, you will find a set of fresh linen laid out for you. Linen is changed upon request to avoid wastage of water caused by unnecessary laundering. Please do let the caretaker know whenever you wish to have your bed sheets or towels changed! While we do ensure the space is clean and comfortable for you, being a home, it may not mimic the feel of a hotel. However, if there is any lapse in terms of cleanliness, please inform the caretaker, and we would also appreciate you bringing it to our notice. We take your feedback very seriously, and take immediate actions to resolve your concerns.
Is Wi-Fi offered?
We are unable to offer WiFi here. However, cellular network works fairly well.
Is power backup available?
Yes, a generator is available here.
Any additional amenities and services available that I should know about?
There is a spa.
What activities can I indulge in at the place?
While the most important thing about your time here will be spending quality time with your loved ones in a beautiful and private space, the following activities may add a touch of entertainment to the experience: Enjoy a refreshing splash in the pool. Visit the spa. Play card and board games - guaranteed, endless fun! Put on some music and sit around a bonfire, enjoying its warmth while a cool breeze blows. Relish a hearty barbecue meal. Carry a good read to enjoy peacefully. Swing to your heart’s content and relive childhood memories. Soothe your eyes with the beautiful views around.
What activities can I indulge in around here?
If you wish to step out, here are a few of the activities that we recommend around here: Walking along the beautiful nature trails in the vicinity. Guest can also visit the Kune waterfalls, Bati Lake, Bhushi Dam, Tiger Point, etc. This villa is conveniently located close to Adlabs Imagica.
HOUSE RULES FAQs:
Will I be asked for my ID?
All guests should keep at least one government authorized ID with them. The caretaker may request to see them when you check in.
Is alcohol allowed here?
Yes - eat, drink and be merry! However, please ensure you and your group stay absolutely safe. We also trust our guests to enjoy a happy high without indulging in drunken misbehaviour of any kind!
Is smoking allowed here?
Yes - smoking outdoors is allowed here. Smoking indoors is not permitted.
Are drugs allowed here?
No. We promptly report the use of drugs or any other type of illegal activity to the police, and they tend to offer an alternate accommodation that is not quite as pleasant as this lovely home. We would not recommend it at all!
Is loud music allowed here?
Soft music goes better with the vibe here! Guests are requested to keep the volume in check so nobody around is disturbed.
Are unmarried couples allowed to stay here?
Yes, they are. As long as they’re adults, have valid IDs, and are in no way associated with illegal activities - we’re good!
Is the stay safe for those who identify as LGBTQ?
Yes, it is. We know gender identity is spread across a spectrum, and of course, love is love ♥
Are there any rules regarding pool usage?
The pool can be used from 8 AM to 8 PM. The pool is 4.5 ft. deep. Children must always be supervised in and around the pool. Please do not carry food and drinks in and around the pool, so as to keep it clean. Please do not carry any glassware in and around the pool. This is for your safety. While we ensure the chlorine levels are kept in line with standard usage, extended exposure to pool water may cause rashes. If you have sensitive skin, please be cautious. Please shower before and after using the pool, and change out of clothes worn during your swim soon after you leave the pool. Please do not use the indoor furniture while wet.
Are there any areas of the house that access is restricted to?
Access is restricted to certain parts of the house.
Are there any other things to keep in mind?
Geysers may take up to 5 min to heat up. Please note that the approach road to the villa may not be a concrete road and might be damaged due to adverse weather conditions.
Can I entertain additional day visitors as my guests while I stay here?
In general, this is not permitted. However, on request, within reasonable limits and with prior permission, entertaining guests may be allowed. Please let the team know details such as number of guests and approximate time of visit well in advance. Visitors would have to carry valid IDs. There may be an extra charge associated with entertaining guests.
What is the general code of conduct expected from guests?
We expect our guests to have a lot of fun! This goes most smoothly when everyone is considerate of others around them. We do train the caretakers to resolve any concerns efficiently, but if you still face any issues, we request you to connect with us, and our team will promptly help. We trust you to treat the staff and any other people around with respect.
When can I be sure my booking is confirmed?
Your booking is 100% confirmed only after you’ve made the full payment and received an email confirming your stay in response.
How can I make the payment?
You can pay online, or connect with a Vista representative offline regarding bank details.
What is the cancellation policy?
For long weekends and peak dates, we are unable to offer a refund. For all other dates, if you must cancel your booking, we offer a full refund if the cancellation is made more than 14 days before your stay and a 50% refund if the cancellation is made less than 14 days but more than a week before your stay. We are unable to offer a refund if the cancellation is made within a week of your stay.
How do I pay for additional services?
Most additional services will be paid for in cash at the property. Our representative will be able to share more details regarding the mode of payment for specific services offered here.
How do I pay the security deposit and how do I get it back?
You can pay the security deposit along with the rest of the booking amount. If the number of guests staying does not exceed the number of guests booked for, and if the check-in and check-out times are adhered to, the amount will be refunded to you via a simple link. This will be done within 3 working days from the check-out date.