A private, indoor pool is the highlight of this wonderful villa in Goa. Any group will definitely have a great time chilling here! When you retire to your room, a luxurious four-poster bed awaits the adults, while kids can frolic around in their... Read More
A private, indoor pool is the highlight of this wonderful villa in Goa. Any group will definitely have a great time chilling here! When you retire to your room, a luxurious four-poster bed awaits the adults, while kids can frolic around in their room with a bunk bed. The living room is perfect to sit and chill with drinks or board games. The windows all open up to greenery, and that in itself is such a calming feature. The villa can comfortably accommodate up to nine guests, so bring all your favourite people along to stay here, and make some awesome memories!
Let me walk you through the villa.
- There are 3 bedrooms.
- ACs and attached bathrooms are offered in all the rooms.
- All rooms have king-sized beds.
-Wardrobes are available in all the rooms
- The living room seats up to 8 people.
- Its offers a TV and AC.
- The dining area seats 4 people.
- There are 4 bathrooms - 3 attached and 1 common.
- Geysers, towels and basic toiletries are offered in all the rooms.
KITCHEN & MEALS:
- The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, a gas stove, a microwave and a water dispenser.
- Guests can prepare their own meals.
- Guests can also eat out in nearby restaurants like Cohiba, The Lazy Goose, Shivers and Tuscany Garden.
- There is a pool that can accommodate up to 8 people at any given time.
- The pool is 12x7.5 ft. in size and 5 ft. in depth.
- Outdoor pool is shared between few villa.
- Loud music is not allowed post 10 PM.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Smoking is allowed only outdoors.
- Stags are not allowed.
Guests have access to the entire villa.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS:
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. A trained caretaker is present at the property.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- The villa is a part of a gated community
- Wi-Fi is available in the villa.
- The caretaker stays outside the villa in the same property.
- Secured parking space is available for 1 car inside the villa, while 3 cars can be parked outside.
- In case of a power outage, an inverter is available in the villa.
- There is a medical kit available at the villa.
- Footwears are not allowed inside the villa.
- The number of guests cannot exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the home will be charged at actuals.
- Any illegal activity, including the use of narcotics, prostitution, commercial activity, is strictly not permitted.
- The rental cost is exclusive of the refundable security deposit. We collect this additional amount before your stay - usually via a bank transfer - and refund the entire amount back to you after your stay, provided the number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. This fee is non-refundable.
- All guests must be able to share valid ID proofs when asked. This could be at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must be able to share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- A refundable deposit will be collected before check-in. This entire amount is refunded within two working days, provided the total number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to. In case of any delays or other grievances, guests can reach out to [email protected] for assistance.
Popularly known for its vibrant landscape and enthralling nightlife, Goa is a melting pot of cultures, food and people. Its bustling energy, monumental heritage, festivities and beach and shack lifestyle makes it a city like no other. Goa boasts of a relaxed way of life and its old-world charm makes it one of the most popular tourist hubs of the country. So, while you’re enjoying your peaceful stay at Osaka Villa, here are a few nearby places and activities we recommend to make your stay even more memorable.
- Immerse yourself in fishing trips
- Experience the houseboat tour
- Try the local drinks, bread and seafood
- Enjoy Sunset Cruise at Bogmalo Beach
- Relish the jungle tour
- Embrace the lifetime experience of Kayaking in the backwaters
Getting Around & Transportation
The villa is easily accessible by all modes of transport
- Distance from Goa International Airport - 33 km.
- Distance from Margao Railway Station - 42 km.
- Distance from Mapusa Bus Station - 13 km.
- Distance from Candolim Market - 4.5 km
Apart from these convenient routes, the guests can also drive down to the villa as this property has ample amount of parking space.
And that’s it from us! We hope Osaka Villa fits the bill for you, as we sure look forward to hosting you here. As soon as you book, our team will get in touch to help you with any additional information that you might want, and we will be at your service until check-out.
If you did indeed read all the information provided here, start your message to us with ‘Hey Sunshine’ and we’ll know you are going to be a great guest!
From Team Vista Rooms: Welcome home!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs):
In case the above description does not answer all your questions, below is a list of frequently asked questions to help answer any further doubts you may have.
What is the best way to reach the place?
The place is 33 km. away from Goa International Airport and 42 km. away from Margao Railway Station. We will be able to help you with more information on the location and how to get here once you have booked.
Can I drive all the way up to the entrance?
Yes - you can drive all the way up to the entrance.
Is parking available?
Yes - secured parking is available for 1 car.
Is the place suitable for senior citizens, wheelchair users and / or others with mobility challenges?
We regret that we are currently unable to provide a comfortable environment for those with mobility challenges here. We are working to make this space more inclusive. You may find applying the ‘Wheelchair Friendly’ filter useful to view all the suitable options at a glance.
What group size/s is the place suitable for?
The place can be booked as an entire unit for 9 to 12 guests.
Is this stay part of a society or a standalone property?
The stay is part of a gated society.
Is the villa suitable for a day picnic?
Yes, the place can possibly be booked for a day picnic at a subsidized cost. Please write to us at [email protected] with your details, and we'll be happy to help you!
Is it possible to host events here?
No, the place is not suitable for events.
Can my driver/s and other personal staff be accommodated here?
Yes. We can offer accommodation for one male staff at an additional cost. The associated charge is Rs. 2000 per person, including meals.
Can I bring a pet along?
Much as we’d love to host them, this stay is not suitable for pets. Please consider applying the ‘Pet Friendly’ filter to view all the options available for you and your furry friend to travel together.
Can I reserve the place for a shoot?
Yes, the place is available for shoots. The cost to conduct a shoot may differ from the stay cost. Please inform the team about your requirement at [email protected] to discuss this further.
Will there be any other guests besides my group and me?
No - if you book this listing, you and your group will have the entire space to yourselves!
Will we have staff to help us?
Yes, a trained and responsible caretaker is present to help you. Housekeeping will be taken care of. If you require any additional help, you can ask the caretaker, and they may charge a small fee for the same. If you are satisfied with the service, please feel free to leave a tip.
What about meals?
Guests are allowed to cook and consume vegetarian as well as non-vegetarian food. We are unable to provide meals here. Guests may eat out or order in.
What is the kitchen equipped with?
The kitchen is equipped with refrigerator, a gas stove, a microwave and a water dispenser The utensils are sufficient to cook an elaborate meal. Crockery and cutlery are available for 12 people.
How often can I expect turndown service?
When you arrive, you will find a set of fresh linen laid out for you. Linen is changed upon request to avoid wastage of water caused by unnecessary laundering. Please do let the caretaker know whenever you wish to have your bed sheets or towels changed!
Is Wi-Fi offered?
Yes, WiFi is available here, although it is subject to network availability at any given time.
Is power backup available?|
Yes, an inverter is available here. It supports some lights and fans for 4 hours.
What activities can I indulge in at the place?
While the most important thing about your time here will be spending quality time with your loved ones in a beautiful and private space, the following activities may add a touch of entertainment to the experience: Enjoy a refreshing splash in the pool. Savour a long, destressing soak in the jacuzzi. Carry card and board games to play - guaranteed, endless fun! Relish a hearty barbecue meal. Carry a good read to enjoy peacefully. Swing to your heart’s content and relive childhood memories. Soothe your eyes with the beautiful views around.
What activities can I indulge in around here?
If you wish to step out, here are a few of the activities that we recommend around here: Walking along the beautiful nature trails in the vicinity. Kayaking in the backwaters. Fishing trips nearby. Shopping at Ajuna Flea market. Eating at Cafe Artjuna and The Tamrind Hotel. A visit to Anjuna beach and Churches.
HOUSE RULES FAQs:
Will I be asked for my ID?
All guests should keep at least one government authorized ID with them. The caretaker may request to see them when you check in.
Is alcohol allowed here?
Yes - alcohol is permitted, but only indoors. Please ensure you and your group stay absolutely safe. We also trust our guests to enjoy a happy high without indulging in drunken misbehaviour of any kind!
Is smoking allowed here?
Yes - smoking outdoors is allowed here. Smoking indoors is not permitted.
Are drugs allowed here?
No. We promptly report the use of drugs or any other type of illegal activity to the police, and they tend to offer an alternate accommodation that is not quite as pleasant as this lovely home. We would not recommend it at all!
Is loud music allowed here?
Soft music goes better with the vibe here! Guests are requested to keep the volume in check so nobody around is disturbed.
Are unmarried couples allowed to stay here?
Yes, they are. As long as they’re adults, have valid IDs, and are in no way associated with illegal activities - we’re good!
Is the stay safe for those who identify as LGBTQ?
Yes, it is. We know gender identity is spread across a spectrum, and of course, love is love ♥
Are there any rules regarding pool usage?
The pool can be used from 7 AM to 11 PM. The pool is 5 ft. deep. Children must always be supervised in and around the pool. Please do not carry food and drinks in and around the pool, so as to keep it clean. Please do not carry any glassware in and around the pool. This is for your safety. Pets are not allowed to enter the pool. While we ensure the chlorine levels are kept in line with standard usage, extended exposure to pool water may cause rashes. If you have sensitive skin, please be cautious. Please shower before and after using the pool, and change out of clothes worn during your swim soon after you leave the pool. Please do not use the indoor furniture while wet.
Are there any areas of the house that access is restricted to?
Access is restricted to certain parts of the house.
Are there any other things to keep in mind?
This property does not allow all-male group.
Can I entertain additional day visitors as my guests while I stay here?
In general, this is not permitted. However, on request, within reasonable limits and with prior permission, entertaining guests may be allowed. Please let the team know details such as number of guests and approximate time of visit well in advance. Visitors would have to carry valid IDs. There may be an extra charge associated with entertaining guests.
What is the general code of conduct expected from guests?
We expect our guests to have a lot of fun! This goes most smoothly when everyone is considerate of others around them. We do train the caretakers to resolve any concerns efficiently, but if you still face any issues, we request you to connect with us, and our team will promptly help. We trust you to treat the staff and any other people around with respect.
When can I be sure my booking is confirmed?
Your booking is 100% confirmed only after you’ve made the full payment and received an email confirming your stay in response.
How can I make the payment?
You can pay online, or connect with a Vista representative offline regarding bank details.
What is the cancellation policy?
For long weekends and peak dates, we are unable to offer a refund. For all other dates, if you must cancel your booking, we offer a full refund if the cancellation is made before 30 days of your stay and a 50% refund if the cancellation is made before 14 days of your stay. We are unable to offer a refund if the cancellation is made within 14 days of your stay.
How do I pay for additional services?
Most additional services will be paid for in cash at the property. Our representative will be able to share more details regarding the mode of payment for specific services offered here.
How do I pay the security deposit and how do I get it back?
You can pay the security deposit along with the rest of the booking amount. If the number of guests staying does not exceed the number of guests booked for, and if the check-in and check-out times are adhered to, the amount will be refunded to you via a simple link. This will be done within 3 working days from the check-out date.