A picturesque 4BHK villa in the hills of Khandala, Northeast is a safe haven in the lap of nature, with mountains on one side and lush greenery on the other. In the monsoon, the clouds pay you a visit here! A grand facade welcomes you for your... Read More
A picturesque 4BHK villa in the hills of Khandala, Northeast is a safe haven in the lap of nature, with mountains on one side and lush greenery on the other. In the monsoon, the clouds pay you a visit here! A grand facade welcomes you for your stay at Northeast Villa. Its pillars, arches and chequered floors give a sense of timeless luxury, while the vibe of the space remains comfortable, cosy and homely. Being a 4500sq ft. villa with 20,000 sq ft. the garden area around, this is one of the most spacious villas you can find in the area. The living room invites natural light in through its big windows, offers uninterrupted views and makes for a great space for the group to hang out and chat or play board games. The private lawn is well-maintained and you would enjoy strolling here having conversations with your favourite people. The garden also offers a sunset better than any viewpoint could, and that too without the crowds, with complete privacy for your group. The balcony overlooks a breathtaking view of the mountains that stretch out for over ten miles, all the way to the distant Rajmachi Hills. At night, the lights from tourist vehicles on the distant expressway look like dancing fireflies. Guests are often tempted to sit back here and enjoy the balmy trade winds. When you want to retire to your rooms, comfortable beds and modern ACs await. As for the glamorous bathrooms - you can pick between a soak in the tub and a splash in the jacuzzi. Don't you love when these are the only choices you have to make?! Well, that's what it's like at Northeast Villa and any group is sure to enjoy their time here! The villa has been refurbished by noted architect and interior designer Charvie Mehta.
Let me walk you through the villa:
The villa has 4 bedrooms. The first floor is dedicated to two master suites. Both these rooms have Jamaican king-sized beds. They open up to a private terrace. The two bedrooms on the ground floor have queen-sized beds. The rooms offer stunning views, and the ambience is wonderful no matter the time of the day.
The villa has 4 private bathrooms, of which one has a bathtub. The bathrooms also have a view that you can savour from the shower area. All bathrooms are modern and have geysers. Essentials such as towels and toiletries are provided.
The living room is located on the ground floor and can easily accommodate 12 people. Seating arrangements are available for 8 people, and the dining table is a 6-seater. There is a TV and WiFi is available at no additional cost.
Kitchen & Meals:
The kitchen is fully functional and is equipped with a refrigerator, a microwave, a gas stove, and a water purifier. Crockery is available for 18 people.
- Villa has a Private pool
- The cooking and/or consumption of non-vegetarian food is not allowed at this villa.
- Guests may use the kitchen only for basics such as tea /coffee/instant noodles/food for infants.
- Meal packages that include breakfast, lunch, snacks, and dinner are offered, subject to availability.
- For groups of 10 or more guests, meals are priced at Rs. 1300 per person per day.
- For groups of less than 10 guests, meals are priced at Rs. 1500 per person per day.
- The meals may be prepared at the villa, or prepared in a central kitchen and delivered fresh.
- Guests may eat out or opt for the meal package.
- Ordering in /cooking/hiring or bringing a cook along are not permitted.
- In the rare scenario that the meal packages are unavailable, ordering in will be permitted.
The villa has a huge private lawn. Family events can be organized here with prior discussion.
Services at an Additional Cost
- Kitchen usage
- Chef arrangement and meals
- Driver/staff accommodation
- Utensil cleaning for 8 adults charges upto 3 times during stay 300 Rs, More than 8 adults charges upto 3 times during stay 500 Rs.
-Guest can have access to the kitchen at an additional cost of 2k.
- No loud music after 10 PM
- Non-veg meals cooking and consumption not allowed at villa
- Smoking is not allowed inside the villa
- Pets are allowed at the villa
- Footwear is not allowed inside the villa
- Cricket, football or similar sports not allowed anywhere in the villa
- Secured parking space for 3 cars is available
- A wired music system is available at the villa
- There are CCTV camera inside the living area and in balconies
- There is a dog at the property, which will be chained during the day but will be opened up during the night for security
- There is a medical kit available at the villa
- An inverter is available as a power backup
- Train tracks are close to the villa, so, although not loud enough to be uncomfortable, the sound of the trains passing by will be heard
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest
- The rental cost is exclusive of the refundable security deposit. We collect this additional amount before your stay - usually via a bank transfer - and refund the entire amount back to you after your stay, provided the number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. This fee is non-refundable.
-Guest have to pay caretaker 100 per trip if they need something from Market.
A puja room and the storeroom on the ground floor are out of bounds. The kitchen may be used at an additional cost. Apart from this, the entire villa is accessible to guests.
Interaction with Guests
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. A personal concierge is present to serve you on demand. Besides, a trained and responsible caretaker is also present at the property to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay!
The villa is located in a prime area. It is a very convenient location, close to Della Adventure Park and Kumar Resort. The nearest landmark is NAB Lions Home for Aging Blind. Nearby eateries include Buvachi Misal and Kamat’s Hotel.
Getting Around & Transportation
A U-turn from Kamat's Hotel and a short traffic-free drive on the Old Khandala road leads you comfortably to the villa. This villa is easily accessible by all modes of transport.
- Distance from the local market - 3 km
- Distance from Lonavala Railway Station - 4.6 km
- Distance from Mumbai Airport - 88.6 km
Guests may choose to drive down to the villa as this property has ample parking space.