Nivaant Farms is a beautiful, incredibly spacious property that is perfect for those who love nature and would like to get away from the city for a relaxing break with all their loved ones. A bridge across a little stream, a 3-acre lawn, a... Read More
Nivaant Farms is a beautiful, incredibly spacious property that is perfect for those who love nature and would like to get away from the city for a relaxing break with all their loved ones. A bridge across a little stream, a 3-acre lawn, a private swimming pool and a villa with beautiful interiors are all yours when you stay here. All the bedrooms have ACs, TVs, balconies and attached bathrooms. As the rooms are all on the ground level, it's no surprise that families with small children or aged members find this to be a very convenient option. There's ample common space for everyone to hang out together, which makes this ideal for a memorable trip with your favourite people.
Let me walk you through the villa
Bedrooms: (All 5 bedrooms on the ground floor)
- All bedrooms have air-conditioners and flat-screen TVs
- All bedrooms have balconies
- All bedrooms have king-size beds. Extra mattresses can be provided on request
- Fresh linen and pillows are provided in all rooms
- The living room is spacious and has a seating arrangement for 5-6 people
- A music system and WiFi are available
- The villa has 5 private bathrooms and 1 common bathroom
- All bathrooms are modern and have geysers for hot water supply
- Essentials such as towels and basic toiletries are provided
Kitchen & Meals:
- The villa has two kitchens, one is inside the villa whereas the other is outside the villa.- Guests may use the kitchen only for basics such as tea/coffee/ instant noodles/food for infants.
- Meal packages that include breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner are offered, subject to availability.
- For groups of 10 or more guests, meals are priced at Rs. 1300 for vegetarian meals and Rs. 1500 for non-vegetarian meals per person per day.
- For groups of less than 10 guests, meals are priced at Rs. 1500 for vegetarian meals and Rs. 1700 for non-vegetarian meals per person per day.
- The meals may be prepared at the villa, or prepared in a central kitchen and delivered fresh.
- Guests may eat out or opt for the meal package.
- Ordering in /cooking/hiring or bringing a cook along are not permitted.
- In the rare scenario that the meal packages are unavailable, ordering in will be permitted.
- The meal pricing will be higher for certain peak / festive dates.
Inside the villa:
- The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, a microwave and a gas stove
- Cooking is not allowed in the villa. However, guests can make tea/coffee for themselves.
Outside the villa:
- The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, a microwave, a gas stove and a water purifier
- Crockery is available for 20 people
Pool and Lawn:
- The villa has a private pool and a sprawling 3 acres lawn
- Pool size: 26ft x 23ft with a depth of 4ft
- The pool can be used only between 7 AM to 10 PM
- Drinking is not allowed near the pool.
- Events can be organized at an additional cost with prior notice
- No loud music or shouting is allowed in the villa premises after 10 PM
- Smoking is not allowed inside the villa. Guest may smoke outdoors.
- Elaborate cooking is not allowed at the villa
- IDs are required for all guests
- A torch is available
- An iron is available
- Guests may use the wardrobes
- A medical kit is available at the villa
- Mosquito repellent can be provided
- A power backup is available at the villa
- Secured parking space for 5 cars is available
- Driver accommodation is available at an additional cost
- This is a wheelchair-friendly property
Other things to note:
- The villa is located in a gated community.
- The guest to carry their own bath towels.
- There are CCTV camera in the outdoor areas
- The rental cost is exclusive of the refundable security deposit. We collect this additional amount before your stay - usually via a bank transfer - and refund the entire amount back to you after your stay, provided the number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. This fee is non-refundable.
Guests have access to the entire villa and all its indoor and outdoor spaces.
Interaction with Guests:
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. A personal concierge is present to serve you on demand. Besides, a trained and responsible caretaker is also present at the property to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay.
The villa is located in a peaceful and serene location. The market is just 6 km from the villa. This villa promises a fascinating lake view and hence serves as the ideal weekend getaway. If your definition of an ideal vacation revolves around nature, then this is the place to be. There are no factories or industries close to the property and hence the location is completely undisturbed. Perfect for a relaxing getaway!
Getting Around & Transportation:
The local market is just 5 mins away from the villa
- Distance from Mumbai International Airport- Approx. 83 km
- Distance from Karjat Bus Stand- Approx. 8 km
- Distance from Karjat Railway Station- Approx. 8 km
Apart from these convenient routes, the guests can also drive down to the villa as this property has ample amount of parking space.