Moksh - a place where there are no dualities, dilemmas or worldly gravities. In its spiritual sense, it is hard to achieve, but this beautiful home, replete with the beauty of nature, comes close enough. The greenery around and the sound of the... Read More
Moksh - a place where there are no dualities, dilemmas or worldly gravities. In its spiritual sense, it is hard to achieve, but this beautiful home, replete with the beauty of nature, comes close enough. The greenery around and the sound of the chirping birds are sure to soothe all your senses. The bougainvilleas blooming on the roof are nothing short of magical. The property also includes an orchard! Besides, there's a waterfall outdoors and one in the courtyard, giving you a calming pitter-patter background score as you unwind. We take bath-time seriously here and you will be spoilt for choice with a large swimming pool, a steam room, a Jacuzzi, and outdoor private showers at your disposal. If you and your group are looking for a fun and relaxing time away from the hustle-bustle, you can safely book yourself a stay here right away!
Let me walk you through the villa:
The villa has 4 bedrooms, a private pool, a steam room, an outdoor bar, a huge lawn.
- There are 2 bedrooms on the ground floor and 2 on the first floor
- The villa comprises of 4 air-conditioned double sized bedrooms
- Bedrooms have a flat screen color TV with a DTH connection
- There are balconies attached to the bedrooms on the first floor
- Fresh linen and pillows are provided in all rooms
- Wardrobes are available in all rooms
- The villa has an air-conditioned living room that comfortably accommodates 16 people
- It is well-lit and tastefully furnished
- There is an 8-seater dining table
- The villa has 3 private bathrooms and 3 common washroom
- All bathrooms are modern and have geysers for hot water supply
- Essentials such as towels and basic toiletries are provided
- The private bathrooms on the ground floor have an indoor as well as an outdoor shower
Kitchen:-The villa has a fully functional kitchen and is accessible to guests at an additional cost
-The kitchen is equipped with gas stove, refrigerator, cooking utensils, microwave and crockery.
- Kitchen can be used by the guests for basic cooking such as tea/coffee and maggi.
-A cook can prepare all meals at an additional cost. An advance notice is necessary.
- Guest are not allowed to get outside food into the villa, they can either head out to the espective restaurants to have meals or can opt for meals at the villa at an additional cost.
- The villa has a private pool that can easily accommodate up to 12 people
- It also has a Jacuzzi and a Steam Room both of which can be used at an additional cost
- The pool is 4.75 ft. deep
- Children must always be supervised by adults in the main pool
- There is a gazebo by the pool with pool loungers and a TV with DTH connection to laze around
- The property has a large, spacious lawn area with a verandah and there are multiple spots to lounge in
- Outdoor sitting arrangement is available for up to 30 people
- Sports equipment for games such as cricket, badminton, football and basketball are available, thus ensuring non-stop entertainment and fun for the outdoorsy guests
- For those who’d rather relax, we have board games and carrom as well
- Pets not allowed
- No parties or events
- Smoking allowed only in outdoor areas
Other things to note
- Guest can park up to 5 cars on the premises
- A generator and an inverter are available at the villa in case of a power failure
- The caretaker will not be available to help you buy things from the market nearby
- If you haven’t opted for kitchen usage in your stay package, accessibility will be restricted to preparing food for an infant if needed, and using the microwave to heat food
- There is a dog at the property, who will be kept safely tied away for the duration of your visit
- Driver accommodation is available at an additional charge
- For security reasons CCTVs have been installed in the outdoor areas
- Speedboat services can be arranged (except during monsoon) on request at an additional cost
- A refundable security deposit will be collected at the time of booking
- Identity proofs are mandatory for all who are there for the stay.
- A refundable security deposit will be collected before check-in. This amount is refundable if the total number of guests does not increase and the checkout time is adhered to
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. This fee is non refundable
Guests have access to the entire villa, including all rooms, pool, lawn, and verandah. In the kitchen, only the microwave can be used and food for an infant can be prepared. If you would like to have full access to the kitchen, it can be arranged at an additional cost.
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. A trained and responsible caretaker is present at the property to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay.
There are various places of interest to explore in the vicinity, including the Kolaba Fort, Vrindavan Farms and the Kanakeshwar Forest. The nearest beach is Awas, roughly 10 minutes away from the house, and it’s perfect for a dip or just chilling by the water. Nearby eateries include Auntie's Kitchen, Vaibhav Restaurant, and Boardwalk by Flamboyante.
The villa can be accessed by car. However, we highly recommend taking a ferry from Gateway of India to Mandwa Jetty, except during the monsoon. It takes roughly 15 minutes from the jetty.
Speedboat can be arranged
Distance from ChhatrapatiShivaji International Airport: Approx. 103 km
Distance from Chondi Bus Stand: Approx. 3.9 km
Distance from the Zirad Market: Approx. 0.2 km
Apart from these convenient routes, the guests can also drive down to the villa as this property has ample amount of parking space.View Less