Old-world charm and authentic Rajasthani flavours certainly top the list of Mewar Heritage Homestay many perks. Overlooking a gorgeous unrestricted view, this 4BHK Jaipur villa is tucked in a peaceful neighborhood of the city. The Maharaja-style... Read More
Old-world charm and authentic Rajasthani flavours certainly top the list of Mewar Heritage Homestay many perks. Overlooking a gorgeous unrestricted view, this 4BHK Jaipur villa is tucked in a peaceful neighborhood of the city. The Maharaja-style furnishings and roomy interiors surely make this beautiful home a family-friendly paradise - where adults can relax to their heart's content, pets can play in the lawn and kids will never run out of things to do.
Mewar Heritage Homestay is special because of its
- Convenient location
- Peaceful surrounding
- Old-world charm
- Maharaja-style furnishing
- Authentic Rajasthani cuisine
We care for your absolute comfort! To that effect, we provide
- A complimentary breakfast
- AC, TV, WiFi
- Wardrobe, hangers
- Iron, washing machine, electric kettle
- Geysers, towels, toiletries
- Medical kit, mosquito repellent
- Games, bonfire
- Secured parking space for up to 2 cars
This is a wheelchair-friendly, and pet-friendly property.
At an additional cost, we can offer
- Lunch, snacks and dinner
SAFETY & HYGIENE GUIDELINES:
Please note that we have taken the following measures at our property for our staff as per WHO guidelines in light of COVID-19 in order to provide a safe & protected environment to all our guests:
1. Washing their hands frequently and thoroughly
2. Monitoring temperatures daily to see if its below 99.1F
3. Wearing masks & gloves when in proximity of guests and each other as well
4. Use of hand gloves when carrying out cleaning work & when handling waste
5. Use of tissues when sneezing or coughing and immediately wash hands thoroughly with soap and water.
6. Deep cleaning before every check in & post every check out of the entire villa with phenolic disinfectant
7. Sanitizing high-touch points at our property like switches, door knobs, remote controls etc
8. Placing of sanitizers in the entrance and living rooms
9. Maintain social distancing from each other as well as all guests during their stay
10. Guests will have restricted access to books, games & common swimming pools
Let us walk you through the space.
- There are 4 bedrooms - 2 on the ground floor, 2 on the first floor.
- AC, WIFI, TV, electric kettles and attached bathrooms are offered in all rooms.
- All rooms have king-sized beds.
- 2 rooms have balconies.
- There are 5 bathrooms in the villa - 4 attached, 1 common.
- All bathrooms have geysers, towels and basic toiletries.
- A separate dressing area is offered in all the bathrooms.
- There are 2 living rooms with seating for up to 8 people and 12 people respectively.
- There is a Terrace on first floor with seating for up to 8 people, along with a Single Swing.
- One living room offers TV, WiFi and AC.
- There is a CCTV camera installed for security purposes.
- The dining area offers seating for 8 people.
- There is a 4,800 sq ft. lawn.
- It can seat up to 100 people at any given time.
- There is a terrace.
- There is a common bathroom on the first floor.
- Guests may use the kitchen to prepare their own meals.
- It is equipped with a gas stove, a water filter, a mixer, a refrigerator and a microwave.
- Crockery and cutlery are available.
- Mini Bar (Refrigerator) in each room.
- Tea & Coffee Making Facility (TCMF) comprising of Electric Kettle, Tea, Coffee, Milk Powder & Sugar Sachets.
- Secured parking space for upto 2 cars and open space in front of villa has parking space for up to 5 cars or 2 Mini coaches.
The guests have access to the entire villa.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
The host is present at the property and is always accessible. A trained and responsible caretaker is also present at the property to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay.
- A complimentary breakfast is offered.
- All other meals can be provided in-house at an additional cost.
- Guests can access the kitchen to prepare their own meals.
- They can also eat out in nearby restaurants like Jamie's Kitchen, Burger Farm, Ship Restaurant and Royal Ship.
We are unable to provide accommodation for your personal staff.
Within the property, guests can enjoy playing Indoor games like Pool table, Chess table, Snakes & ladders, Cards, Plastic Dart Game, Colouring set and Children’s books etc and with this guest can also enjoy Outdoor games like Badminton set with net, racquets & shuttle cocks. Cricket bat & ball. Football and Basket Ball. Guests can take a peaceful walk in nature and embrace its beauty. They can also request for a bonfire to be lit up.
While we do promise you a welcoming home and a great stay, here are a few things we’d like to mention so as to ensure there are no unpleasant surprises later!
- There is a CCTV camera in the living room and the external area for security purposes.
- In case of a power outage, there is an emergency light available.
- The host resides at the same property.
- WiFi, although offered, is subject to network availability at any given time.
- Authentic Rajasthani lunch and dinner can be provided at an additional cost of Rs. 500/- and Rs. 700/- respectively.
- For kitchen usage the guests will have to pay Rs 500 per day if they use the utensils, gas stove, etc. Ingredients and everything else would be over and above this cost and the same would be collected by the owner directly at the property
- In Terms of Laundry, if the guests use the washing machine per load the charges would be Rs 200 for the same.The same would be collected by the owner directly at the property
Jaipur, also referred to as the Pink City is surrounded by Aravalli Hills and famous for its heritage and fascinating monuments. Traditional hand-loom garments, flamboyant markets and wonderfully laid-out gardens are just a few things to look forward to in this beautiful city. So, while you’re enjoying your royal stay at Mewar Heritage Homestay, here are a few activities we recommend doing to make your stay even more memorable.
- Take a brief walk in nature and embrace beauty.
- Go for bird watching, lion and leopard safari at Nahargarh and Jhalana respectively.
- Distance from Jaipur International Airport - 15 km.
- Distance from Jaipur Railway Station - 3 km.
- Distance from Vaishali Nagar Bus Stand - 3 km.
- Distance from Jaipur Market - 2 km.
Should you wish to drive down in your own car, Secured parking for 2 cars and ample open area in front of villa for upto 5 cars or 2 Mini coaches.
- Loud music is not allowed post 10 PM.
- Smoking is allowed only outdoors.
- Guests are earnestly requested to treat the home with care.
- The full payment must be made for your booking to be confirmed.
- The number of guests must not exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- Only the guests who have been accounted for are allowed at the villa.
- All guests must be able to share valid ID proofs when asked. This could be at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must be able to share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- Any damage to the property caused by the guest will be charged as per the actual cost of repair or replacement.
- Any illegal activity - including but not limited to prostitution and the use of narcotics - is strictly not permitted.
- Any commercial activity is strictly not permitted.
- A refundable deposit will be collected before check-in. This entire amount is refunded within two working days, provided the total number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to. In case of any delays or other grievances, guests can reach out to [email protected] for assistance.
And that’s it from us! We hope Mewar Heritage Homestay fits the bill for you, as we sure look forward to hosting you here. As soon as you book, our team will get in touch to help you with any additional information that you might want, and we will be at your service until check-out.
If you did indeed read all the information provided here, start your message to us with ‘Hey Sunshine’ and we’ll know you are going to be a great guest!
From Team Vista Rooms: Welcome home!