Mayur Villa is ideal for lovers of history and heritage, where luxury emanates from the subtle riches of bespoke solitude. Located in Jaipur, near a shooting range, the villa is built with traditional Indian and Makrana marble, while the... Read More
Mayur Villa is ideal for lovers of history and heritage, where luxury emanates from the subtle riches of bespoke solitude. Located in Jaipur, near a shooting range, the villa is built with traditional Indian and Makrana marble, while the furniture is reminiscent of the royal past that the city boats of.
Airy bedrooms, arched doorways, massive lawns and a stunning mountain view welcome you to this sanctuary, which has been renovated and modernised.
Experience a timeless journey at Mayur Villa.
Mayur Villa is special because of its
- Convenient location in Jaipur
- Numerous attractions offered around
- Manicured vast lawns
- Heritage villa interiors
- Stunning mountain views
We care for your absolute comfort! To that effect, we provide
- Wi-Fi, AC, heater, hairdryer, iron, torch, washer, dryer
- Toiletries, towels, geyser, mosquito repellent, medical kit
- Secured car parking for 15-20 cars
At an additional cost, we can offer
- Chef services
- Taxi services
- Laundry facilities
- Staff accommodation
Let us walk you through the space.
- There are 5 bedrooms - 4 on the ground floor and 1 on the first floor.
- ACs and heaters are provided in all rooms.
- 1 bedroom on the ground floor and the room on the first floor have balconies.
- All rooms have attached bathrooms.
- Wi-Fi is also available in all the rooms.
- All rooms have king-size beds.
- There are 5 private attached bathrooms in the villa.
- There are also 2 shared bathrooms.
- Some rooms offer bathtubs.
- The bathrooms are absolutely neat and tidy.
- All bathrooms have geysers, towels and toiletries.
- The living room has a wired music system, AC, heater and Wi-Fi accessibility. There’s also a beautiful temple.
- It has seating arrangements for 15 people.
- There’s a terrace for guests to use.
- There’s a huge private lawn where guests can host events for up to 100 guests.
- Outdoor seating for 60 people is available.
- The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, oven, microwave, gas stove and water purifier.
- The kitchen on the first floor is accessible to guests, although meal preparation is not allowed.
- The kitchen may be used only to make tea, coffee, instant noodles or basic food for infants.
- Crockery is available for 16 people.
- A bar is available for guests to use.
The guests have access to the entire villa as well as the lawns. The villa has a private entrance.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
The host and his family are present at the property. A trained and responsible caretaker is also available to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay.
With us so far? You might be keen to know more about...
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and late night snacks are provided at an additional cost.*
- Vegetarian and non-vegetarian options can be prepared based on your preference.
- Please inform us about your meal preferences well in advance so we are well prepared to serve you.
- We offer accommodation for your driver in a separate room.
Within the property, guests can enjoy games such as badminton, carrom, playing cards, a bonfire and music. One can also head out to experience all that Jaipur has to offer as the villa is very conveniently located.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner are available. Breakfast is priced at Rs. 300 per person. Lunch and dinner costs are Rs. 800 for a vegetarian meal and Rs. 1000 for a non-vegetarian meal per person. Late night snacks can also be provided as per the rates on the menu.
- Chef services are available at Rs. 100
- Personal staff accommodation is available for Rs. 200 per day.
- Laundry facilities can be availed at an additional cost.
Inarguably an alluring treasure trove, Jaipur is the capital of the equally attractive state of Rajasthan. This famous travel place reflects the opulent Rajputana architecture, traditions and history of the state beautifully. Furthermore, the city is a flavoursome fusion of old and modern that keeps it all interesting for all kinds of travellers. Jaipur’s main tourist attractions are its forts and palaces, amongst which Amber/Amer Fort, Nahargarh Fort, City Palace and Jaigarh Fort are top places to see. Apart from this, tourism in the city largely banks on these one-of-a-kind structures like Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar and Jal Mahal. Each fort, palace and temple in Jaipur boasts of skilled craftsmanship and passion for building. Mayur Villa is conveniently located close to all these attractions that the city offers.
During your stay at Mayur Villa, we personally recommend
- A trip to the JDA shooting range
- Safari at the Jhalana Panther Park
- A visit to the historical Amer Fort
- Sightseeing tour of Jaipur
- Distance from Jaipur International Airport – 4 km.
- Distance from Jagatpur Railway Station – 1 km.
- Distance from Jagatpur Bus Stop – 1 km.
- Distance from Malviyanagar Market – 3 km.
Taxis are available for transportation within the city. We also offer taxi services from the villa. Should you wish to drive down in your own car, secured parking space for 15-20 cars is available at Mayur Villa.
- Playing music is not allowed after 10 PM.
- Drinking is allowed at the villa.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the villa. However, you can smoke outdoors.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Unmarried couples & Stags are not allowed at the Villa.
- Outside food and drinks are not allowed at the villa.
- The number of guests cannot exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the home will be charged at actuals.
- Any illegal activity, including the use of narcotics, prostitution, commercial activity, is strictly not permitted.
- The rental cost is exclusive of the refundable security deposit. We collect this additional amount before your stay - usually via a bank transfer - and refund the entire amount back to you after your stay, provided the number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- Guests are earnestly requested to treat the home with care.
- All guests must be able to share valid ID proofs when asked. This could be at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must be able to share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- A refundable deposit will be collected before check-in. This entire amount is refunded within two working days, provided the total number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to. In case of any delays or other grievances, guests can reach out to [email protected] for assistance.
And that’s it from us! We hope Mayur Villa fits the bill for you, as we sure look forward to hosting you here. As soon as you book, our team will get in touch to help you with any additional information that you might want, and we will be at your service until check-out.
If you did indeed read all the information provided here, start your message to us with ‘Hey Sunshine’ and we’ll know you are going to be a great guest!
From Team Vista Rooms: Welcome home!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs):
In case the above description does not answer all your questions, below is a list of frequently asked questions to help answer any further doubts you may have.
What is the best way to reach the place?
The place is 4 km. away from Jaipur International Airport and 1 km. away from Jagatpura Railway Station. We will be able to help you with more information on the location and how to get here once you have booked.
Can I drive all the way up to the entrance?
Yes - you can drive all the way up to the entrance.
Is parking available?
Yes - secured parking is available for 15 cars.
Is the place suitable for senior citizens, wheelchair users and / or others with mobility challenges?
Yes - the place is suitable for guests who face mobility challenges. The car can be driven all the way up to the entrance. There are no steps to be climbed to enter the villa. There are 4 rooms on the ground floor.
What group size/s is the place suitable for?
The place can be booked as an entire unit for 10 to 16 guests.
Is this stay part of a society or a standalone property?
The stay is a standalone property.
Is the villa suitable for a day picnic?
Yes, the place can possibly be booked for a day picnic at a subsidized cost. Please write to us at [email protected] with your details, and we'll be happy to help you!
Is it possible to host events here?
Yes, the place is ideal for events and can host up to 100 guests.
Can Team Vista help me organize the event?
While we are unable to offer event planning services in this particular region, the host often offers to help. Please let us know of your requirements and we will let you know if that is something that can be catered to.
Can my driver/s and other personal staff be accommodated here?
Yes. We can offer accommodation for one male staff and one female staff at an additional cost. The associated charge is Rs. 200 per person, excluding meals.
Can I bring a pet along?
Pets are usually not allowed here. However, you can put in a request for an exception, stating all relevant details. We love our furry friends and will try to accommodate your request if at all possible!
Can I reserve the place for a shoot?
Yes, the place is available for shoots. The cost to conduct a shoot may differ from the stay cost. Please inform the team about your requirement at [email protected] to discuss this further.
Will there be any other guests besides my group and me?
Yes - if you book this listing, there may be other guests besides you and your group here.
Will we have staff to help us?
Yes, a trained and responsible caretaker is present to help you. Housekeeping will be taken care of. If you require any additional help, you can ask the caretaker, and they may charge a small fee for the same. If you are satisfied with the service, please feel free to leave a tip.
What about meals?
Guests are not allowed to cook. All meals can be provided at a fixed additional cost.
What is the kitchen equipped with?
The kitchen is equipped with a refrigrator, microwave, oven, gas stove, and a water purifier. The utensils are sufficient to cook an elaborate meal. Crockery and cutlery are available for 16 people.
How often can I expect turndown service?
When you arrive, you will find a set of fresh linen laid out for you. Linen is changed upon request to avoid wastage of water caused by unnecessary laundering. Please do let the caretaker know whenever you wish to have your bed sheets or towels changed!
Is Wi-Fi offered?
Yes, WiFi is available here, although it is subject to network availability at any given time. The WiFi accessibility is limited to certain areas of the space.
Is power backup available?
Power backup is not available at Mayur Villa.
Any additional amenities and services available that I should know about?
What activities can I indulge in at the place?
While the most important thing about your time here will be spending quality time with your loved ones in a beautiful and private space, the following activities may add a touch of entertainment to the experience: Play card and board games - guaranteed, endless fun! Put on some music and sit around a bonfire, enjoying its warmth while a cool breeze blows. Carry a good read to enjoy peacefully. Soothe your eyes with the beautiful views around.
What activities can I indulge in around here?
If you wish to step out, here are a few of the activities that we recommend around here: A visit to JDA Shooting Range. Safari at Jhalana Leopard Sanctuary. A day visit to Amer Fort.
HOUSE RULES FAQs:
Will I be asked for my ID?
All guests should keep at least one government authorized ID with them. The caretaker may request to see them when you check in.
Is alcohol allowed here?
Yes - alcohol is permitted, but only indoors. Please ensure you and your group stay absolutely safe. We also trust our guests to enjoy a happy high without indulging in drunken misbehaviour of any kind!
Is smoking allowed here?
Yes - smoking outdoors is allowed here. Smoking indoors is not permitted.
Are drugs allowed here?
No. We promptly report the use of drugs or any other type of illegal activity to the police, and they tend to offer an alternate accommodation that is not quite as pleasant as this lovely home. We would not recommend it at all!
Is loud music allowed here?
Soft music goes better with the vibe here! Guests are requested to keep the volume in check so nobody around is disturbed. Please note: Soft music is allowed till 10:30 PM.
Are unmarried couples allowed to stay here?
Unfortunately, we are unable to allow unmarried couples to stay here unless they’re a part of a bigger group. This is in no way moral policing, but a policy this particular place adheres to in order to prevent illegal activities.
However, most of our partner homes do allow unmarried couples. Please feel free to browse more, or ask us for suggestions.
Is the stay safe for those who identify as LGBTQ?
Yes, it is. We know gender identity is spread across a spectrum, and of course, love is love ♥
Are there any rules regarding pool usage?
The pool can be used from 7 AM to 10 PM. Children must always be supervised in and around the pool. Please do not carry food and drinks in and around the pool, so as to keep it clean. Please do not carry any glassware in and around the pool. This is for your safety. While we ensure the chlorine levels are kept in line with standard usage, extended exposure to pool water may cause rashes. If you have sensitive skin, please be cautious. Please shower before and after using the pool, and change out of clothes worn during your swim soon after you leave the pool. Please do not use the indoor furniture while wet.
Are there any areas of the house that access is restricted to?
Access is restricted to certain parts of the house.
Are there any other things to keep in mind?
Outside food and drinks are not allowed in the villa.
Residents of Jaipur are not allowed to book the property.
Housekeeping and food services are available till 11 PM.
Can I entertain additional day visitors as my guests while I stay here?
In general, this is not permitted. However, on request, within reasonable limits and with prior permission, entertaining guests may be allowed. Please let the team know details such as number of guests and approximate time of visit well in advance. Visitors would have to carry valid IDs. There may be an extra charge associated with entertaining guests.
What is the general code of conduct expected from guests?
We expect our guests to have a lot of fun! This goes most smoothly when everyone is considerate of others around them. We do train the caretakers to resolve any concerns efficiently, but if you still face any issues, we request you to connect with us, and our team will promptly help. We trust you to treat the staff and any other people around with respect.
When can I be sure my booking is confirmed?
Your booking is 100% confirmed only after you’ve made the full payment and received an email confirming your stay in response.
How can I make the payment?
You can pay online, or connect with a Vista representative offline regarding bank details.
What is the cancellation policy?
For long weekends and peak dates, we are unable to offer a refund. For all other dates, if you must cancel your booking, we offer a full refund if the cancellation is made more than 14 days before your stay and a 50% refund if the cancellation is made less than 14 days but more than a week before your stay. We are unable to offer a refund if the cancellation is made within a week of your stay.
How do I pay for additional services?
Most additional services will be paid for in cash at the property. Our representative will be able to share more details regarding the mode of payment for specific services offered here.
How do I pay the security deposit and how do I get it back?
You can pay the security deposit along with the rest of the booking amount. If the number of guests staying does not exceed the number of guests booked for, and if the check-in and check-out times are adhered to, the amount will be refunded to you via a simple link. This will be done within 3 working days from the check-out date.