Mayur Villa is ideal for lovers of history and heritage, where luxury emanates from the subtle riches of bespoke solitude. Located in Jaipur, near a shooting range, the villa is built with traditional Indian and Makrana marble, while the... Read More
Mayur Villa is ideal for lovers of history and heritage, where luxury emanates from the subtle riches of bespoke solitude. Located in Jaipur, near a shooting range, the villa is built with traditional Indian and Makrana marble, while the furniture is reminiscent of the royal past that the city boats of.
Airy bedrooms, arched doorways, massive lawns and a stunning mountain view welcome you to this sanctuary, which has been renovated and modernised.
Experience a timeless journey at Mayur Villa.
Mayur Villa is special because of its
- Convenient location in Jaipur
- Numerous attractions offered around
- Manicured vast lawns
- Heritage villa interiors
- Stunning mountain views
We care for your absolute comfort! To that effect, we provide
- Portable music system, Wi-Fi, AC, heater, hairdryer, iron, torch, washer, dryer
- Toiletries, towels, geyser, mosquito repellent, medical kit
- Secured car parking for 15-20 cars
At an additional cost, we can offer
- Chef services
- Taxi services
- Laundry facilities
- Staff accommodation
Let us walk you through the space.
- There are 5 bedrooms - 4 on the ground floor and 1 on the first floor.
- ACs and heaters are provided in all rooms.
- 1 bedroom on the ground floor and the room on the first floor have balconies.
- All rooms have attached bathrooms.
- Wi-Fi is also available in all the rooms.
- All rooms have king-size beds.
- There are 5 private attached bathrooms in the villa.
- There are also 2 shared bathrooms.
- Some rooms offer bathtubs.
- The bathrooms are absolutely neat and tidy.
- All bathrooms have geysers, towels and toiletries.
- The living room has a wired music system, AC, heater and Wi-Fi accessibility. There’s also a beautiful temple.
- It has seating arrangements for 15 people.
- There’s a terrace for guests to use.
- There’s a huge private lawn where guests can host events for up to 100 guests.
- Outdoor seating for 60 people is available.
- The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, oven, microwave, gas stove and water purifier.
- The kitchen is accessible to guests, who can prepare their own vegetarian and non-vegetarian meals.
- Guests can choose to order from the nearby restaurants.
- Crockery is available for 16 people.
- A bar is available for guests to use.
The guests have access to the entire villa as well as the lawns. The villa has a private entrance.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
The host is present at the property, but is always accessible via call or message. A trained and responsible caretaker is present at the property to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay.
With us so far? You might be keen to know more about...
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and late night snacks are provided at an additional cost.* Vegetarian and non-vegetarian options can be prepared based on your preference.
- Guests can indulge in the local fare at nearby restaurants such as – Danapani and Grill Inn.
- Please inform us about your meal preferences well in advance so we are well prepared to serve you.
- We offer accommodation for your driver in a separate room.
Within the property, guests can enjoy games such as badminton, carrom, playing cards, a bonfire and music. One can also head out to experience all that Jaipur has to offer as the villa is very conveniently located.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner are available. Breakfast is priced at Rs. 300 per person. Lunch and dinner costs are Rs. 800 for a vegetarian meal and Rs. 1000 for a non-vegetarian meal per person. Late night snacks can also be provided as per the rates on the menu.
- Chef services are available at Rs. 100
- Personal staff accommodation is available for Rs. 200 per day.
- Laundry facilities can be availed at an additional cost.
Inarguably an alluring treasure trove, Jaipur is the capital of the equally attractive state of Rajasthan. This famous travel place reflects the opulent Rajputana architecture, traditions and history of the state beautifully. Furthermore, the city is a flavoursome fusion of old and modern that keeps it all interesting for all kinds of travellers. Jaipur’s main tourist attractions are its forts and palaces, amongst which Amber/Amer Fort, Nahargarh Fort, City Palace and Jaigarh Fort are top places to see. Apart from this, tourism in the city largely banks on these one-of-a-kind structures like Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar and Jal Mahal. Each fort, palace and temple in Jaipur boasts of skilled craftsmanship and passion for building. Mayur Villa is conveniently located close to all these attractions that the city offers.
During your stay at Mayur Villa, we personally recommend
- A trip to the JDA shooting range
- Safari at the Jhalana Panther Park
- A visit to the historical Amer Fort
- Sightseeing tour of Jaipur
- Distance from Jaipur International Airport – 4 km.
- Distance from Jagatpur Railway Station – 1 km.
- Distance from Jagatpur Bus Stop – 1 km.
- Distance from Malviyanagar Market – 3 km.
Taxis are available for transportation within the city. We also offer taxi services from the villa. Should you wish to drive down in your own car, secured parking space for 15-20 cars is available at Mayur Villa.
- Loud music is not allowed after 10 PM.
- Drinking is allowed at the villa.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the villa. However, you can smoke outdoors.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Unmarried couples are not allowed.
- The number of guests cannot exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the home will be charged at actuals.
- Any illegal activity, including the use of narcotics, prostitution, commercial activity, is strictly not permitted.
- The rental cost is exclusive of the refundable security deposit. We collect this additional amount before your stay - usually via a bank transfer - and refund the entire amount back to you after your stay, provided the number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- Guests are earnestly requested to treat the home with care.
And that’s it from us! We hope Mayur Villa fits the bill for you, as we sure look forward to hosting you here. As soon as you book, our team will get in touch to help you with any additional information that you might want, and we will be at your service until check-out.
If you did indeed read all the information provided here, start your message to us with ‘Hey Sunshine’ and we’ll know you are going to be a great guest!
From Team Vista Rooms: Welcome home!View Less