A stunning home that is as classy as they come, while still keeping the vibe authentic, Magnolia Villa should certainly feature as a must-do on your getaway bucket-list. Splash in the pool under flowering trees, spend the afternoon lazing on the... Read More
A stunning home that is as classy as they come, while still keeping the vibe authentic, Magnolia Villa should certainly feature as a must-do on your getaway bucket-list. Splash in the pool under flowering trees, spend the afternoon lazing on the swing at the patio, sharing a conversation with a loved one, or enjoy beautiful views from the balcony or terrace, with a hot cup of tea, or a chilled glass of wine. The rooms are charming and uncluttered, that instantly puts you in a relaxed mood, and the bathrooms are beautifully designed too. Gather your favourite people and head here for a beautiful time together.
Bedrooms: (3 bedrooms on the ground floor and 1 on the first floor)
- All bedrooms have air-conditioners and flat-screen TVs
- Some bedrooms have balconies
- Three bedrooms have a double beds whereas one bedroom has two single beds. Extra mattresses can be provided on request.
- Fresh linen and pillows are provided in all rooms
- The living room has seating arrangements for 8-10 people
- The villa has 4 private bathrooms
- All bathrooms are modern and have geysers for hot water supply
- Essentials such as towels and basic toiletries are provided
Kitchen & Meals:
- It is a shared kitchen, equipped with a refrigerator, a microwave, a gas stove and a water purifier
- Crockery is available for 10 people
Pool and Lawn:
- The villa has a private lap pool and a huge lawn
- The depth of the pool is 4ft. Guests are advised to be very cautious, especially with children.
- Events can be organized at an additional cost with prior notice
- No pets allowed at the villa
- No smoking/Hookah allowed in the villa including the patio region. Smoking is allowed in the garden and the pathway area only.
- IDs are required for all guests
- Guests are request you to refrain from plucking fruits or flowers at the house.
Other things to note:
- 2 friendly dogs are present at the property
- A torch is available
- An iron is available
- A hair-dryer is available
- A washing machine and a dryer is available
- Guests may use the wardrobes
- A medical kit is available at the villa
- Mosquito repellent can be provided
- A power backup and invertor is available but if genertor required then guest have to pay diesel cost.
- Secured parking space for 3 cars is available
- Driver accommodation is available at an additional cost
- The rental cost is exclusive of the refundable security deposit. We collect this additional amount before your stay - usually via a bank transfer - and refund the entire amount back to you after your stay, provided the number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking.This fee is non-refundable.
With the exception of one bedroom on the first floor, guests have access to the entire villa and its outdoor spaces.
Interaction with Guests
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. A personal concierge is present to serve you on demand. Besides, a trained and responsible caretaker is also present at the property to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay.
- This villa is located in Chondi region.
- Guests can explore in the vicinity, including the Kolaba Fort, Vrindavan Farms and the Kanakeshwar Forest.
- The nearest beach is Awas, roughly 10 minutes away from the house, and it’s perfect for a dip or just chilling by the water.
- Nearby eateries include Culaba Spice, Vaibhav Restaurant. The famous Boardwalk by Flamboyant is a 20 mins drive from the villa
Getting Around & Transportation
- Speedboat can be arranged
- Distance from Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport - Approx. 109 km
- Distance from Chondi Bus Stand - Approx. 2.3 km
- Distance from Panvel Railway Station - Approx. 77 km
- Distance from the Zirad Market - Approx. 2.4 km
The villa can be accessed by car. However, we highly recommend taking a ferry from Gateway of India to Mandwa Jetty, except during the monsoon.View Less