Step out of your four-poster bed, only because the green views from your Romeo-&-Juliet-style balcony are beckoning, or make the difficult choice between a long, relaxing soak in the bathtub or a fun splash in your private swimming... Read More
Step out of your four-poster bed, only because the green views from your Romeo-&-Juliet-style balcony are beckoning, or make the difficult choice between a long, relaxing soak in the bathtub or a fun splash in your private swimming pool.
Luxo Aldona is a heritage villa, built over a 100 years ago, that features in various magazines owing to its beautiful design. It retains parts of the old structure to pack in the charm, while its renovation has ensured it offers all the modern amenities.
If you're looking for luxury in Goa, look no further!
SAFETY & HYGIENE GUIDELINES:
Please note that we have taken the following measures at our property for our staff as per WHO guidelines in light of COVID-19 in order to provide a safe & protected environment to all our guests:
1. Washing their hands frequently and thoroughly
2. Monitoring temperatures daily to see if its below 99.1F
3. Wearing masks & gloves when in proximity of guests and each other as well
4. Use of hand gloves when carrying out cleaning work & when handling waste
5. Use of tissues when sneezing or coughing and immediately wash hands thoroughly with soap and water.
6. Deep cleaning before every check in & post every check out of the entire villa with phenolic disinfectant
7. Sanitizing high-touch points at our property like switches, door knobs, remote controls etc
8. Placing of sanitizers in the entrance and living rooms
9. Maintain social distancing from each other as well as all guests during their stay
10. Guests will have restricted access to books, games & common swimming pools
Luxo Aldona is special because of its
We care for your absolute comfort! To that effect, we provide
AC, TV, WiFi
Wardrobes, iron, torch
Geysers, towels, toiletries
Medical kit, mosquito repellent
Secured parking space for up to 2 cars
This is a pet-friendly property. It may be considered wheelchair-friendly, barring the 3 steps that must be ascended to enter the villa.
At an additional cost we can offer
Let us walk you through the space.
- There are 3 bedrooms - 2 on the ground floor and 1 on the first floor.
- ACs, TVs and attached bathrooms are offered in all rooms.
- All rooms have king-size beds.
- There are 3 bathrooms in the villa, attached to the rooms.
- All bathrooms have geysers, towels and basic toiletries.
- The bathroom on the first floor has a bathtub.
- There are 3 living rooms - 2 on the ground floor and 1 on the first floor.
- The main living room seats 15-20 people.
- Each of the other living rooms seats 6 people comfortably.
- Each living room offers AC, TV and WiFi.
- The dining area is on the ground floor and seats 6 people.
- There is a 1000 sq. yard lawn that offers outdoor seating for up to 20 people.
- It has many flowering plants as well.
- There is a swimming pool with a depth of 4.5 ft.
- It is accessible from 6AM to 10PM.
- The kitchen is equipped with an oven, a microwave, a gas stove, a water filter, a refrigerator and a toaster.
- Crockery and cutlery is available for 6 people.
- Guests may use the kitchen to prepare meals.
The guests have access to the entire villa.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
The host is not present at the property, but is always accessible via call or message. A trained and responsible caretaker is present at the property to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay.
- Meals can be provided at an additional cost.
- Guests can also eat out or order in from nearby restaurants such as Café Dona.
- Deliveries through apps such as Zomato are also possible.
We are unable to offer accommodation for your personal staff.
Within the property, guests can enjoy a swim, and indoor games. When you head out, you can admire the traditional Goan and Portuguese architecture in the structures around, walk by the river or go fishing.
Meals are offered at an additional cost.
Luxo Aldona is located in an ideal spot that feels one with nature, yet is close to the city. There are multiple streams in the vicinity that make for nice spots to walk around.
During your stay at Luxo Aldona, we personally recommend
A visit to Corjuem Fort
A visit to St. Thomas’ Church
- Distance from Goa International Airport – 40 km.
- Distance from Thivim Railway station – 16 km.
- Distance from Olaulim Bus Stand - 850 m.
- Distance from the closest market area in Aldona - 1 km.
- Distance from the closest market area in Mapusa - 9 km.
- Distance from the closest medical facility in Mapusa - 9 km.
Should you wish to drive down in your own car, secured parking space for 2 cars is available at Luxo Aldona.
- Loud music is not allowed.
- Drinking is allowed.
- Smoking is allowed only outdoors.
- Pets are not allowed indoors.
- The swimming pool may be used only after a shower, from 6AM to 10PM, in proper swimwear.
- The number of guests cannot exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the home will be charged at actuals.
- Any illegal activity, including the use of narcotics, prostitution, commercial activity, is strictly not permitted.
- The rental cost is exclusive of the refundable security deposit. We collect this additional amount before your stay - usually via a bank transfer - and refund the entire amount back to you after your stay, provided the number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. If you stay more than 2 nights, the fee remains Rs.1,000. This fee is non-refundable.
- Guests are earnestly requested to treat the home with care.
- All guests must be able to share valid ID proofs when asked. This could be at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must be able to share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- A refundable deposit will be collected before check-in. This entire amount is refunded within two working days, provided the total number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to. In case of any delays or other grievances, guests can reach out to [email protected] for assistance.
And that’s it from us! We hope Luxo Aldona fits the bill for you, as we sure look forward to hosting you here. As soon as you book, our team will get in touch to help you with any additional information that you might want, and we will be at your service until check-out.
If you did indeed read all the information provided here, start your message to us with ‘Hey Sunshine’ and we’ll know you are going to be a great guest!
From Team Vista Rooms: Welcome home!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs):
In case the above description does not answer all your questions, below is a list of frequently asked questions to help answer any further doubts you may have.
What is the best way to reach the place?
The place is 40 km. away from Goa International Airport and 16 km. away from Thivim Railway Station. We will be able to help you with more information on the location and how to get here once you have booked.
Can I drive all the way up to the entrance?
Yes - you can drive all the way up to the entrance.
Is parking available?
Yes - secured parking is available for 2 cars.
Is the place suitable for senior citizens, wheelchair users and / or others with mobility challenges?
Yes - the place is suitable for guests who face mobility challenges. The car can be driven all the way up to the entrance. There are 2 room on the ground floor.
What group size/s is the place suitable for?
The place can be booked as an entire unit for 6 to 7 guests.
Is this stay part of a society or a standalone property?
The stay is a standalone property.
Is the villa suitable for a day picnic?
Yes, the place can possibly be booked for a day picnic at a subsidized cost. Please write to us at [email protected] with your details, and we'll be happy to help you!
Is it possible to host events here?
No, this place is not ideal for events.
Can Team Vista help me organize the event?
We’d have loved to help, but we won’t be your best bet for event planning in this particular region. We are working on building out the right resources, so as to be able to help you with hosting events at our partner homes in the near future!
Can my driver/s and other personal staff be accommodated here?
We are unable to offer accommodation for your personal staff.
Can I bring a pet along?
Yes, pets are most welcome here! Please keep them supervised at all times to ensure there are no damages caused, and most importantly for their own safety in an unfamiliar space.
Can I reserve the place for a shoot?
Yes, the place is available for shoots. The cost to conduct a shoot may differ from the stay cost. Please inform the team about your requirement at [email protected] to discuss this further.
Will there be any other guests besides my group and me?
No - if you book this listing, you and your group will have the entire space to yourselves!
Will we have staff to help us?
Yes, a trained and responsible caretaker is present to help you. Housekeeping will be taken care of. If you require any additional help, you can ask the caretaker, and they may charge a small fee for the same. If you are satisfied with the service, please feel free to leave a tip.
What about meals?
Guests are allowed to cook and consume vegetarian as well as non-vegetarian food. All meals can be provided at an additional cost. The price will depend on the individual items ordered.
What is the kitchen equipped with?
The kitchen is equipped with an oven, microwave, gas stove, water filter, refrigerator and a toaster. The utensils are sufficient to cook an elaborate meal. Crockery and cutlery are available for 6 people.
How often can I expect turndown service?
When you arrive, you will find a set of fresh linen laid out for you. Linen is changed upon request to avoid wastage of water caused by unnecessary laundering. Please do let the caretaker know whenever you wish to have your bed sheets or towels changed!
Is Wi-Fi offered?
Yes, WiFi is available here, although it is subject to network availability at any given time.
Is power backup available?
Yes, a generator is available here.
Any additional amenities and services available that I should know about?
This question is not applicable for the property.
What activities can I indulge in at the place?
While the most important thing about your time here will be spending quality time with your loved ones in a beautiful and private space, the following activities may add a touch of entertainment to the experience: Enjoy a refreshing splash in the pool. Play card and board games - guaranteed, endless fun! Carry a good read to enjoy peacefully. Soothe your eyes with the beautiful views around.
What activities can I indulge in around here?
If you wish to step out, here are a few of the activities that we recommend around here: Walking along the beautiful nature trails in the vicinity. Adventure sports such as kayaking, paragliding, rock climbing and fishing. Eating at local food joints. A visit to Corjuem Fort and St. Thomas’ Church.
HOUSE RULES FAQs:
Will I be asked for my ID?
All guests should keep at least one government authorized ID with them. The caretaker may request to see them when you check in.
Is alcohol allowed here?
Yes - alcohol is permitted, but only indoors. Please ensure you and your group stay absolutely safe. We also trust our guests to enjoy a happy high without indulging in drunken misbehaviour of any kind!
Is smoking allowed here?
Yes - smoking outdoors is allowed here. Smoking indoors is not permitted.
Are drugs allowed here?
No. We promptly report the use of drugs or any other type of illegal activity to the police, and they tend to offer an alternate accommodation that is not quite as pleasant as this lovely home. We would not recommend it at all!
Is loud music allowed here?
Soft music goes better with the vibe here! Guests are requested to keep the volume in check so nobody around is disturbed.
Are unmarried couples allowed to stay here?
Yes, they are. As long as they’re adults, have valid IDs, and are in no way associated with illegal activities - we’re good!
Is the stay safe for those who identify as LGBTQ?
Yes, it is. We know gender identity is spread across a spectrum, and of course, love is love ♥
Are there any rules regarding pool usage?
The pool can be used from 7 AM to 10 PM. The pool is 4.5 ft. deep. Children must always be supervised in and around the pool. Please do not carry food and drinks in and around the pool, so as to keep it clean. Please do not carry any glassware in and around the pool. This is for your safety. While we ensure the chlorine levels are kept in line with standard usage, extended exposure to pool water may cause rashes. If you have sensitive skin, please be cautious. Please shower before and after using the pool, and change out of clothes worn during your swim soon after you leave the pool. Please do not use the indoor furniture while wet.
Can I entertain additional day visitors as my guests while I stay here?
In general, this is not permitted. However, on request, within reasonable limits and with prior permission, entertaining guests may be allowed. Please let the team know details such as number of guests and approximate time of visit well in advance. Visitors would have to carry valid IDs. There may be an extra charge associated with entertaining guests.
What is the general code of conduct expected from guests?
We expect our guests to have a lot of fun! This goes most smoothly when everyone is considerate of others around them. We do train the caretakers to resolve any concerns efficiently, but if you still face any issues, we request you to connect with us, and our team will promptly help. We trust you to treat the staff and any other people around with respect.
When can I be sure my booking is confirmed?
Your booking is 100% confirmed only after you’ve made the full payment and received an email confirming your stay in response.
How can I make the payment?
You can pay online, or connect with a Vista representative offline regarding bank details.
What is the cancellation policy?
For long weekends and peak dates, we are unable to offer a refund. For all other dates, if you must cancel your booking, we offer a full refund if the cancellation is made more than 14 days before your stay and a 50% refund if the cancellation is made less than 14 days but more than a week before your stay. We are unable to offer a refund if the cancellation is made within a week of your stay.
How do I pay for additional services?
Most additional services will be paid for in cash at the property. Our representative will be able to share more details regarding the mode of payment for specific services offered here.
How do I pay the security deposit and how do I get it back?
You can pay the security deposit along with the rest of the booking amount. If the number of guests staying does not exceed the number of guests booked for, and if the check-in and check-out times are adhered to, the amount will be refunded to you via a simple link. This will be done within 3 working days from the check-out date.