(3 bedrooms in the basement and 1 bedroom on the ground floor in one villa, 1 bedroom in the basement, 1 bedroom on the ground floor and 1 bedroom on the first floor in the other... Read More
(3 bedrooms in the basement and 1 bedroom on the ground floor in one villa, 1 bedroom in the basement, 1 bedroom on the ground floor and 1 bedroom on the first floor in the other villa)
- Some bedrooms have heaters
- All bedrooms have queen size beds. Extra mattresses can be provided on request
- Fresh linen and pillows are provided in all rooms
- All bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms
- All bathrooms are modern and have geysers for hot water supply
- Essentials such as towels and basic toiletries are provided
- Each villa has a spacious living area with a seating arrangement for 20-25 people
- Each living area has a flat-screen TV and a music system is available in the living area
Kitchen and Meals:
- Each villa has a kitchenette equipped with a refrigerator and a water purifier
- Cooking is not allowed in the villa. However, guests can make tea/coffee for themselves
- Delicious meal can be arranged at an additional cost
- Breakfast is complimentary upto 8 adults. Charges will be applicable for all extra people.
- Each villa has two private lawns that can accommodate up to 25 people
- Events can be organized at an additional cost with prior notice
- There is a games room in the premises
- Indoor games like carrom, monopoly cards, pictionary, taboo, children’s books, toys are available
- Outdoor game equipments like cricket, badminton, football are available
- Guests can also enjoy activities like , archery, burma bridge, commando net etc
- No loud music or shouting is allowed in the villa premises after 10.30 PM
- Drinking is allowed in the entire property
- Smoking is not allowed inside the villa. Guest may smoke outdoors.
- Hookah is not allowed in the villa premises.
- Plastic items are not allowed inside the villa premises.
- All guests have to present valid IDs at the time of check-in
- A torch is available
- An iron is available
- A hair-dryer is available
- A barbeque can be arranged at an additional cost
- An outdoor bonfire can be arranged at an additional cost
- Guests may use the wardrobes
- A medical kit is available at the villa
- Mosquito repellent can be provided
- A power backup is available at the villa
- Secured parking space for 10 cars is available
- Driver accommodation is available at the villa
- This is a pet-friendly property. They are allowed only inside the rooms and not in the outdoor areas.
Other things to note:
- These two villas are a part of a resort. There are CCTV cameras in the outdoor areas. Guests are advised to stay away from the electric barriers.
- There is a restaurant in the resort premises. Meals can be ordered from this restaurant.
- Although the stay is deemed safe, guests are advised to exercise necessary caution as this is a forested area and wildlife may be present in the vicinity.
- Trekking is not allowed without prior permission from the host
- The villa is a part of a Plastic Free Zone. Hence, carrying plastic items is strictly prohibited in the villa premises.
- Guests will have to purchase alcohol from Wine Shops in Tamil Nadu only.
- The rental cost is exclusive of the refundable security deposit. We collect this additional amount before your stay - usually via a bank transfer - and refund the entire amount back to you after your stay, provided the number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. This fee is non-refundable.
- Personal connections sure get stronger, but cellphone networks may be weak here.
Guests have access to the entire villas and all its indoor and outdoor spaces.
Interaction with Guests:
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. A personal concierge is present to serve you on demand. Besides, a trained and responsible caretaker is also present at the property to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay.
- This villa is conveniently located in Kunnacombai.
- Guests can indulge in activities like star gazing, bird watching, walks in tea estates etc.
- Some nearby attractions include the Kateri Dam, Emerald and Avalanche Lake, Dolphin's Nose, Lamb’s Rock, Sim’s Park, Botanical Gardens, Catherine Waterfalls, Kodanand View Point etc
Getting Around & Transportation:
The Sela market is at a distance of 8 km
- Distance from Coimbatore Airport- Approx. 90 km
- Distance from Coonoor Bus Stand- Approx. 18 km, Ooty Bus Stand - Approx. 22 km
- Distance from Coonoor Railway Station- Approx. 18 km, Ooty Railway Station - Approx. 22 km
Apart from these convenient routes, the guests can also drive down to the villa as this property has ample amount of parking space.View Less