A long and private soak in the jacuzzi or a dip in the plunge pool with the gang? Life presents you with tough choices at Lake Bagela Villa! Postpone decision-making by exploring nature trails in the neighbourhood first, or sit by the lake... Read More
A long and private soak in the jacuzzi or a dip in the plunge pool with the gang? Life presents you with tough choices at Lake Bagela Villa! Postpone decision-making by exploring nature trails in the neighbourhood first, or sit by the lake savouring the splendid view of the Aravali Hills.
Evenings here are best spent sitting around a bonfire and relishing a barbecue meal.
Choose Lake Bagela Villa for its modern comforts amidst a beautiful, natural setting.
Lake Bagela Villa is special because of its
- Convenient location
- Location amidst the Aravali Hills
- Plunge pool
- Modern decor
- Proximity to the lake
We care for your absolute comfort! To that effect, we provide
- Generator, AC, heater, WiFi
- Wardrobe, hangers
- Iron, torch
- Geysers, towels, toiletries
- Medical kit, mosquito repellent
- Barbecue kit, bar, bonfire
- Secured parking space for up to 3 cars
This is a wheelchair-friendly, and pet-friendly property.
At an additional cost, we can offer
- All meals
Let us walk you through the space.
- There are 4 bedrooms on the ground floor.
- AC, WIFI, electric kettle and attached bathrooms are offered in all rooms.
- All rooms have king-size beds.
- There are 4 bathrooms in the villa - all attached.
- All bathrooms have geysers, towels and basic toiletries.
- A separate dressing area is offered in all the bathrooms.
- Jacuzzi is offered in all the bathrooms.
- There are 2 living rooms.
- The living room on the ground floor seats up to 5 people and the one in the basement seats up to 4 people.
- Both the living rooms offer an AC and a TV.
- There are 2 dining rooms offering comfortable seating for up to 5 and 6 people respectively. They are equipped with an AC.
- There is a 12,000 sq. ft lawn with a gazebo.
- It can seat up to 150 people at any given time.
- It can seat up to 50 guests at any given time.
- There is a plunge pool.
- The pool is 15x6 ft. in size and 4 ft. in depth.
- The kitchen is equipped with an oven, a gas stove, a water filter, a dishwasher, a toaster, an induction plate, a refrigerator and a microwave.
- Crockery and cutlery are available.
- Guests may use the kitchen to prepare their own meals.
- Guests may also choose to order from the restaurant.
The guests have access to the entire villa.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
The host is present at the property and is always accessible. A trained and responsible caretaker is present at the property to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay.
- All meals are available at an additional cost from the restaurant.
We are able to provide accommodation for your personal staff at an additional cost.*
Within the property, guests can enjoy a swim, indoor games cards or ludo. Guests can take a peaceful walk near the lake and embrace its beauty. They can also request for a bonfire to be lit up.
While we do promise you a welcoming home and a great stay, here are a few things we’d like to mention so as to ensure there are no unpleasant surprises later!
- Guests are advised not to step out after dark, as it may not be safe, given the presence of wild creatures around.
- In case of a power outage, the generator can support all the appliances for up to 24 hours.
- WiFi, although offered, is subject to network availability at any given time.
- Meals are offered at an additional cost of Rs. 2000/- per person. The price includes breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Guests can also opt for only breakfast and dinner at a cost of Rs. 1500/- per person.
- Barbecue kit is available at an additional cost of Rs. 6000/- for 4 people.
- 1 maid and 1 maid can be accommodated at an additional cost of Rs. 2000/- each. The price is not inclusive of the meals.
- Laundry services can be availed at an additional cost.
The City of Lakes, Udaipur is the crown of the state of Rajasthan, bounded by Aravalli Hills from all the sides. With an abundance of natural beauty which is multiplied by the human effort, Udaipur makes it for one of the most enchanting places to visit. So while you’re enjoying your luxurious stay at Lake Bagela, here are a few nearby places and activities we recommend to make your stay even more memorable.
- Spend some peaceful time near Lake Pichola
- Experience the glory of City Palace
- Explore the serenity of Fateh Sagar Lake
- Relive history at Lake Garden Palace
- Distance from Udaipur Airport - 32 km.
- Distance from Udaipur Railway Station - 30 km.
- Distance from Udaipur Bus Stand - 20 km.
- Distance from Sukher Market - 10 km.
Taxi services can be offered at an additional cost. Should you wish to drive down in your own car, secured parking space for 3 cars is available at Lake Bagela.
- Loud music is not allowed post 10:30 PM.
- Drinking is allowed only outdoors.
- Smoking is allowed only in the lawn.
- The number of guests cannot exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the home will be charged at actuals.
- Any illegal activity, including the use of narcotics, prostitution, commercial activity, is strictly not permitted.
- The rental cost is exclusive of the refundable security deposit. We collect this additional amount before your stay - usually via a bank transfer - and refund the entire amount back to you after your stay, provided the number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- Guests are earnestly requested to treat the home with care.
- All guests must be able to share valid ID proofs when asked. This could be at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must be able to share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- A refundable deposit will be collected before check-in. This entire amount is refunded within two working days, provided the total number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to. In case of any delays or other grievances, guests can reach out to [email protected] for assistance.
And that’s it from us! We hope Lake Bagela Villa fits the bill for you, as we sure look forward to hosting you here. As soon as you book, our team will get in touch to help you with any additional information that you might want, and we will be at your service until check-out.
If you did indeed read all the information provided here, start your message to us with ‘Hey Sunshine’ and we’ll know you are going to be a great guest!
From Team Vista Rooms: Welcome home!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs):
In case the above description does not answer all your questions, below is a list of frequently asked questions to help answer any further doubts you may have.
What is the best way to reach the place?
The place is 32 km. away from Maharana Pratap Airport and 30 km. away from Udaipur City Railway Station We will be able to help you with more information on the location and how to get here once you have booked.
Can I drive all the way up to the entrance?
Yes - you can drive all the way up to the entrance.
Is parking available?
Yes - secured parking is available for 3 cars.
Is the place suitable for senior citizens, wheelchair users and / or others with mobility challenges?
Yes - the place is suitable for guests who face mobility challenges. The car can be driven all the way up to the entrance. There are no steps to be climbed to enter the villa. There are 4 rooms on the ground floor.
What group size/s is the place suitable for?
The place can be booked as an entire unit for 8 to 16 guests.
Is this stay part of a society or a standalone property?
The stay is part of a gated society.
Is the villa suitable for a day picnic?
Yes, the place can possibly be booked for a day picnic at a subsidized cost. Please write to us at [email protected] with your details, and we'll be happy to help you!
Is it possible to host events here?
Yes, the place is ideal for events and can host up to 300 guests.
Can Team Vista help me organize the event?
While we are unable to offer event planning services in this particular region, the host often offers to help. Please let us know of your requirements and we will let you know if that is something that can be catered to.
Can my driver/s and other personal staff be accommodated here?
We are unable to provide accommodation for your personal staff.
Can I bring a pet along?
Yes, pets are most welcome here! Please keep them supervised at all times to ensure there are no damages caused/ and most importantly for their own safety in an unfamiliar space.
Can I reserve the place for a shoot?
Yes, the place is available for shoots. The cost to conduct a shoot may differ from the stay cost. Please inform the team about your requirement at [email protected] to discuss this further.
Will there be any other guests besides my group and me?
Yes - if you book this listing, there may be other guests besides you and your group here.
Will we have staff to help us?
Yes, a trained and responsible caretaker is present to help you. Housekeeping will be taken care of. If you require any additional help, you can ask the caretaker, and they may charge a small fee for the same. If you are satisfied with the service, please feel free to leave a tip.
What about meals?
Guests are allowed to cook and consume vegetarian as well as non-vegetarian food. All meals can be provided at a fixed additional cost. Meal Pricing: Rs. 2500.
What is the kitchen equipped with?
The kitchen is equipped with a refrigrator, microwave, gas stove, induction plate, water purifier, dishwasher and an oven. The utensils are sufficient to cook an elaborate meal. Crockery and cutlery are available for 16 people.
How often can I expect turndown service?
When you arrive, you will find a set of fresh linen laid out for you. Linen is changed upon request to avoid wastage of water caused by unnecessary laundering. Please do let the caretaker know whenever you wish to have your bed sheets or towels changed! While we do ensure the space is clean and comfortable for you, being a home, it may not mimic the feel of a hotel. However, if there is any lapse in terms of cleanliness, please inform the caretaker, and we would also appreciate you bringing it to our notice. We take your feedback very seriously, and take immediate actions to resolve your concerns.
Is Wi-Fi offered?
Internet dongle is available here, although it is subject to network availability at any given time. Its accessibility is limited to certain areas of the space.
Is power backup available?
Yes, a generator is available here. Please note: Air-conditioners, geysers and other heavy appliances are not supported by power backup.
What activities can I indulge in at the place?
While the most important thing about your time here will be spending quality time with your loved ones in a beautiful and private space, the following activities may add a touch of entertainment to the experience: Enjoy a refreshing splash in the pool. Savour a long, destressing soak in the jacuzzi. Play card and board games - guaranteed/ endless fun! Put on some music and sit around a bonfire, enjoying its warmth while a cool breeze blows. Relish a hearty barbecue meal. Carry a good read to enjoy peacefully. Soothe your eyes with the beautiful views around.
What activities can I indulge in around here?
If you wish to step out, here are a few of the activities that we recommend around here: A visit to Eklingji Temple, A visit to Nathdwara Temple, A visit to Pichola & Fateh Sagar Lakes.
HOUSE RULES FAQs:
Will I be asked for my ID?
All guests should keep at least one government authorized ID with them. The caretaker may request to see them when you check in.
Is alcohol allowed here?
Yes - alcohol is permitted, but only indoors. Please ensure you and your group stay absolutely safe. We also trust our guests to enjoy a happy high without indulging in drunken misbehaviour of any kind!
Is smoking allowed here?
Yes - smoking outdoors is allowed here. Smoking indoors is not permitted.
Are drugs allowed here?
No. We promptly report the use of drugs or any other type of illegal activity to the police, and they tend to offer an alternate accommodation that is not quite as pleasant as this lovely home. We would not recommend it at all!
Is loud music allowed here?
Soft music goes better with the vibe here! Guests are requested to keep the volume in check so nobody around is disturbed.
Are unmarried couples allowed to stay here?
Yes, they are. As long as they’re adults, have valid IDs, and are in no way associated with illegal activities - we’re good!
Is the stay safe for those who identify as LGBTQ?
Yes, it is. We know gender identity is spread across a spectrum/ and of course, love is love ♥
Are there any rules regarding pool usage?
The pool can be used from 8 AM to 10 PM. The pool is 4 ft. deep. Children must always be supervised in and around the pool. Please do not carry food and drinks in and around the pool, so as to keep it clean. Please do not carry any glassware in and around the pool. This is for your safety. Pets are not allowed to enter the pool. While we ensure the chlorine levels are kept in line with standard usage, extended exposure to pool water may cause rashes. If you have sensitive skin, please be cautious. Please shower before and after using the pool, and change out of clothes worn during your swim soon after you leave the pool. Please do not use the indoor furniture while wet.
Are there any areas of the house that access is restricted to?
Access is restricted to certain parts of the house.
Are there any other things to keep in mind?
Guests are not advised to step out after dark as there may be wild creatures around.
Can I entertain additional day visitors as my guests while I stay here?
In general, this is not permitted. However, on request, within reasonable limits and with prior permission/ entertaining guests may be allowed. Please let the team know details such as number of guests and approximate time of visit well in advance. Visitors would have to carry valid IDs. There may be an extra charge associated with entertaining guests.
What is the general code of conduct expected from guests?
We expect our guests to have a lot of fun! This goes most smoothly when everyone is considerate of others around them. We do train the caretakers to resolve any concerns efficiently/ but if you still face any issues, we request you to connect with us, and our team will promptly help. We trust you to treat the staff and any other people around with respect.
When can I be sure my booking is confirmed?
Your booking is 100% confirmed only after you’ve made the full payment and received an email confirming your stay in response.
How can I make the payment?
You can pay online, or connect with a Vista representative offline regarding bank details.
What is the cancellation policy?
For long weekends and peak dates, we are unable to offer a refund. For all other dates, if you must cancel your booking, we offer: a full refund if the cancellation is made more than 14 days before your stay, a 50% refund if the cancellation is made less than 14 days but more than a week before your stay. We are unable to offer a refund if the cancellation is made within a week of your stay.
How do I pay for additional services?
Most additional services will be paid for in cash at the property. Our representative will be able to share more details regarding the mode of payment for specific services offered here.
How do I pay the security deposit and how do I get it back?
You can pay the security deposit along with the rest of the booking amount. If the number of guests staying does not exceed the number of guests booked for, and if the check-in and check-out times are adhered to, the amount will be refunded to you via a simple link. This will be done within 3 working days from the check-out date.