La Petite Maison is a charming 3BHK villa in the heart of Lonavala. With a vintage, old world charm, manicured lawns and a gorgeous view of the valley, it is an ideal escape from city life. The house has an in-house library, numerous board games... Read More
La Petite Maison is a charming 3BHK villa in the heart of Lonavala. With a vintage, old world charm, manicured lawns and a gorgeous view of the valley, it is an ideal escape from city life. The house has an in-house library, numerous board games and multiple cozy spots to sit back, relax and be one with nature.
Let me walk you through the villa. It has a ground floor and a first floor.
Bedrooms (2 bedrooms on the ground floor of which 1 is a glass room & 1 on the first floor)
- There are 3 private bedrooms with attached bathrooms
- All the rooms have a queen size bed each and can accommodate upto 3 people (extra mattresses would be provided)
- One of the bedrooms has a single bed
- Fresh linens and pillows are provided in all rooms
- Sufficient storage space available in all rooms
- It is an independent part of the house and located on the ground floor towards the garden area. As the name suggests, the entire room is covered has glass windows
- There are curtains for shade and privacy
- The Glass room is spacious enough for two people to stay in
- The living area is located on the first floor with a flat screen colour TV with a DTH connection
- It is well lit with vintage furniture and memorabilia that exudes a warm and old-world allure
- The dining area seats 6 people
- The villa has 3 private bathrooms (One in each room)
- All the bathrooms have geysers for hot water supply.
- Essentials like towels and basic toiletries are provided
- The villa has a fully functional kitchen and is accessible to guests
- The following equipments are available in the kitchen: Refrigerator, cooking utensils, microwave and a water purifier
- Crockery for up to 30 people is available
- No restrictions in regards to consumption/cooking of food
- Meals can be arranged at an additional cost
- A BBQ set up is available at the villa for free of cost
- The villa has two private spacious lawns and can accommodate upto 30 people
- There is a mandatory staircase for the second lawn to be accessed
- The lawn area is ideal for events and large gatherings
- Several board games and few indoor games like Badminton, Carrom etc are available at the villa
- There is an in-house library with a private collection of books
- Music is allowed until 10 PM
- Pets are allowed on the property only with prior notice
- Smoking is not allowed in bedrooms
- No footwear is allowed inside the villa
Other things to note
- Power back up available at the villa
- Driver accommodation is also provided at an additional cost
- Hair dryer & Iron are available at the villa
- Parking space is available for up to 5 cars
- There is a medical kit, including mosquito repellent, available at the villa
- Identity proofs are mandatory for all who are there for the stay.
- The rental cost is exclusive of the refundable security deposit. We collect this additional amount before your stay - usually via a bank transfer - and refund the entire amount back to you after your stay, provided the number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. This fee is non-refundable
Guests have exclusive access to the entire villa. They can access the villa and all the equipment in it. From the living room to the veranda, guests can feel at home here. Private rooms with complete privacy are guaranteed to ensure that the guests have a memorable stay.
Interaction with Guests
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. A personal concierge is also present to serve you on demand. Apart from this a trained and a responsible caretaker is also present at the property to solve all your queries whenever required.
- This villa is located near Della Adventure Resort
- A trip here can be combined with sightseeing of Karla and Bhaja caves. You can also visit the lesser known fortresses like Lohagad and Visapur near the villa
- Local eateries nearby: Kinara Dhaba, Swagat Restaurant, Ramakrishna Hotel
Getting Around & Transportation
- This villa is easily accessible by all modes of transport:
- The local market is at a distance of 2.3 km from this property
- Distance from Pune International Airport: Approx. 87 km
- Distance from Lonavala Bus Stand: Approx. 2.3 km
- Distance from Lonavala Railway Station: Approx. 3 km
Apart from these convenient routes, the guests can also drive down to the villa as this property has ample amount of parking space.View Less