La Petite Maison is a charming 3BHK villa in the heart of Lonavala. With a vintage, old-world charm, manicured lawns and a gorgeous view of the valley, it is an ideal escape from city life. The house has an in-house library, numerous board games... Read More
La Petite Maison is a charming 3BHK villa in the heart of Lonavala. With a vintage, old-world charm, manicured lawns and a gorgeous view of the valley, it is an ideal escape from city life. The house has an in-house library, numerous board games and multiple cosy spots to sit back, relax and be one with nature.
Le Petite Mansion is special because of its
- Convenient location
- Views of valley
- Vintage decor
- Lush green surrounding
We care for your absolute comfort! To that effect, we provide
- Power backup, AC, TV, WiFi
- Iron, hairdryer
- Geysers, towels, toiletries
- Medical kit, mosquito repellent
- Barbecue kit, library
- Secured parking space for up to 5 cars
This is a pet-friendly property.
At an additional cost, we can offer
- All meals
- Laundry services
SAFETY & HYGIENE GUIDELINES:
Please note that we have taken the following measures at our property for our staff as per WHO guidelines in light of COVID-19 in order to provide a safe & protected environment to all our guests:
1. Washing their hands frequently and thoroughly
2. Monitoring temperatures daily to see if its below 99.1F
3. Wearing masks & gloves when in proximity of guests and each other as well
4. Use of hand gloves when carrying out cleaning work & when handling waste
5. Use of tissues when sneezing or coughing and immediately wash hands thoroughly with soap and water.
6. Deep cleaning before every check in & post every check out of the entire villa with phenolic disinfectant
7. Sanitizing high-touch points at our property like switches, door knobs, remote controls etc
8. Placing of sanitizers in the entrance and living rooms
9. Maintain social distancing from each other as well as all guests during their stay
10. Guests will have restricted access to books, games & common swimming pools
Let us walk you through the space.
- There are 2 bedrooms and 1 glass-room - 2 on the ground floor, 1 on the first floor.
- 2 rooms have queen-size beds while 1 room has a double bed.
- Curtains are provided in the glass room to assure privacy and shade.
- There are 3 bathrooms in the villa - all attached.
- All bathrooms have geysers, towels and basic toiletries.
- The living area seats 6 people comfortably.
- The dining area seats 6 people.
- There are two lawns in the villa and can accommodate up to 30 people.
- The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, cooking utensils, microwave and water purifier.
- Crockery and cutlery are available for 30 people.
- Guests may use the kitchen to prepare their own meals.
- All meals are available at an additional cost.
- Guests can prepare their own meals.
- Guests can also eat out in nearby restaurants like Kinara Dhaba, Swagat Restaurant and Ramakrishna Hotel.
We are able to provide accommodation for your driver at an additional cost.
Within the property, guests can enjoy a peaceful read, play games like carrom, cards, ludo or badminton. Guests can also take a peaceful walk in nature and embrace its beauty.
While we do promise you a welcoming home and a great stay, here are a few things we’d like to mention so as to ensure there are no unpleasant surprises later!
- Pets are only allowed in the villa on prior notice.
- In case of a power outage, power back up is available in the villa.
- WiFi, although offered, is subject to network availability at any given time.
- Meals can be offered at an additional cost.
- Barbecue kit can be provided at an additional cost.
- At an additional cost, a driver can be accommodated.
- Laundry services can be availed at an additional cost.
- Loud music is not allowed post 10 PM.
- Smoking is allowed only outdoors.
- Footwears are not allowed in the villa.
- Guests are earnestly requested to treat the home with care.
The guests have access to the entire villa.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. A trained and responsible caretaker is present at the property to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay.
- The number of guests cannot exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the home will be charged at actuals.
- Any illegal activity, including the use of narcotics, prostitution, commercial activity, is strictly not permitted.
- The rental cost is exclusive of the refundable security deposit. We collect this additional amount before your stay - usually via a bank transfer - and refund the entire amount back to you after your stay, provided the number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. This fee is non-refundable.
- All guests must be able to share valid ID proofs when asked. This could be at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must be able to share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- A refundable deposit will be collected before check-in. This entire amount is refunded within two working days, provided the total number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to. In case of any delays or other grievances, guests can reach out to [email protected] for assistance.
An escapist hill station surrounded by green valleys and waterfalls, Lonavala is one of the most sought-after tourist getaways near Mumbai and Pune. It is a great way to skip town and live in the lap of nature filled with scenic lakes, waterfalls and dams along with cliff tops and eluding caves and forts. So, while you are enjoying your stay at Le Petite Mansion, here are a few nearby places and activities we recommend to make your stay even more memorable.
- Head over to Bushy dam to have a relaxing time.
- Experience the thrill of the theme park in Imagica.
- Have some pictures clicked at celebrity wax museum.
- Enjoy a serene view from Tiger or Sunset Point.
- Distance from Pune International Airport - 87 km.
- Distance from Lonavala Railway Station - 3 km.
- Distance from Lonavala Bus Stand - 2.3 km.
- Distance from the local market - 2.3 km.
And that’s it from us! We hope Le Petite Mansion fits the bill for you, as we sure look forward to hosting you here. As soon as you book, our team will get in touch to help you with any additional information that you might want, and we will be at your service until check-out.
If you did indeed read all the information provided here, start your message to us with ‘Hey Sunshine’ and we’ll know you are going to be a great guest!
From Team Vista Rooms: Welcome home!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs):
In case the above description does not answer all your questions, below is a list of frequently asked questions to help answer any further doubts you may have.
What is the best way to reach the place?
The place is 87 km. away from Pune International Airport and 3 km. away from Lonavala Railway Station. We will be able to help you with more information on the location and how to get here once you have booked.
Can I drive all the way up to the entrance?
Yes - you can drive all the way up to the entrance.
Is parking available?
Yes - secured parking is available for 4 cars.
Is the place suitable for senior citizens, wheelchair users and / or others with mobility challenges?
Yes - the place is suitable for guests who face mobility challenges. The car can be driven all the way up to the entrance. There are no steps to be climbed to enter the villa. There is 1 room on the ground floor.
What group size/s is the place suitable for?
The place can be booked as an entire unit for 6 to 12 guests.
Is this stay part of a society or a standalone property?
The stay is a standalone property.
Is the villa suitable for a day picnic?
Yes, the place is great for day picnics. However, the cost to book would remain the same as it is for booking a stay.
Is it possible to host events here?
Yes, the place is ideal for events and can host up to 12 guests.
Can Team Vista help me organize the event?
Yes! We’d love to. We offer event services including but not limited to food, live music and decoration. Please do let us know if we can help you organize something. We are happy to work on occasions ranging from anniversary celebrations for two, to birthday parties and team outings, to entire weddings with a mile-long guest list!
Can my driver/s and other personal staff be accommodated here?
Can I bring a pet along?
Pets are usually not allowed here. However, you can put in a request for an exception, stating all relevant details. We love our furry friends and will try to accommodate your request if at all possible!
Can I reserve the place for a shoot?
Yes, the place is available for shoots. The cost to conduct a shoot may differ from the stay cost. Please inform the team about your requirement at [email protected]rooms.com to discuss this further.
Will there be any other guests besides my group and me?
No - if you book this listing, you and your group will have the entire space to yourselves!
Will we have staff to help us?
Yes, a trained and responsible caretaker is present to help you. Housekeeping will be taken care of. If you require any additional help, you can ask the caretaker, and they may charge a small fee for the same. If you are satisfied with the service, please feel free to leave a tip.
What about meals?
Guests are allowed to cook and consume vegetarian as well as non-vegetarian food. All meals can be provided at a fixed additional cost. Meal pricing - Rs.1300 per person.
What is the kitchen equipped with?
The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, microwave and a water purifier. The utensils are sufficient to cook an elaborate meal. Crockery and cutlery are available for 30 people.
How often can I expect turndown service?
When you arrive, you will find a set of fresh linen laid out for you. Linen is changed upon request to avoid wastage of water caused by unnecessary laundering. Please do let the caretaker know whenever you wish to have your bed sheets or towels changed! While we do ensure the space is clean and comfortable for you, being a home, it may not mimic the feel of a hotel. However, if there is any lapse in terms of cleanliness, please inform the caretaker, and we would also appreciate you bringing it to our notice. We take your feedback very seriously, and take immediate actions to resolve your concerns.
Is Wi-Fi offered?
Yes, WiFi is available here, although it is subject to network availability at any given time.
Is power backup available?
Yes, an inverter is available here. It supports all lights and fans for 5 hours.
Any additional amenities and services available that I should know about?
This question is not applicable for this property.
What activities can I indulge in at the place?
While the most important thing about your time here will be spending quality time with your loved ones in a beautiful and private space, the following activities may add a touch of entertainment to the experience: Challenge someone to an invigorating game of Play card and board games - guaranteed, endless fun! Put on some music and sit around a bonfire, enjoying its warmth while a cool breeze blows. Relish a hearty barbecue meal. Carry a good read to enjoy peacefully. Soothe your eyes with the beautiful views around.
What activities can I indulge in around here?
If you wish to step out, here are a few of the activities that we recommend around here: Walking along the beautiful nature trails in the vicinity. Shopping at the ocal market. Eating at Kinara Dhaba, Swagat Restaurant and Ramakrishna Hotel. Fun time at Imagica Theme Park. Spend some peaceful time at Tiger Point.
HOUSE RULES FAQs:
Will I be asked for my ID?
All guests should keep at least one government authorized ID with them. The caretaker may request to see them when you check in.
Is alcohol allowed here?
Yes - eat, drink and be merry! However, please ensure you and your group stay absolutely safe. We also trust our guests to enjoy a happy high without indulging in drunken misbehaviour of any kind!
Is smoking allowed here?
Yes - smoking outdoors is allowed here. Smoking indoors is not permitted.
Are drugs allowed here?
No. We promptly report the use of drugs or any other type of illegal activity to the police, and they tend to offer an alternate accommodation that is not quite as pleasant as this lovely home. We would not recommend it at all!
Is loud music allowed here?
Yes - you are allowed to play loud music and party it up! However, the volume must be kept low after 10 PM.
Are unmarried couples allowed to stay here?
Yes, they are. As long as they’re adults, have valid IDs, and are in no way associated with illegal activities - we’re good!
Is the stay safe for those who identify as LGBTQ?
Yes, it is. We know gender identity is spread across a spectrum, and of course, love is love ♥
Are there any rules regarding pool usage?
This question is not applicable for this property.
Are there any areas of the house that access is restricted to?
This question is not applicable for this property.
Are there any other things to keep in mind?
This question is not applicable for this property.
Can I entertain additional day visitors as my guests while I stay here?
In general, this is not permitted. However, on request, within reasonable limits and with prior permission, entertaining guests may be allowed. Please let the team know details such as number of guests and approximate time of visit well in advance. Visitors would have to carry valid IDs. There may be an extra charge associated with entertaining guests.
What is the general code of conduct expected from guests?
We expect our guests to have a lot of fun! This goes most smoothly when everyone is considerate of others around them. We do train the caretakers to resolve any concerns efficiently, but if you still face any issues, we request you to connect with us, and our team will promptly help. We trust you to treat the staff and any other people around with respect.
When can I be sure my booking is confirmed?
Your booking is 100% confirmed only after you’ve made the full payment and received an email confirming your stay in response.
How can I make the payment?
You can pay online, or connect with a Vista representative offline regarding bank details.
What is the cancellation policy?
For long weekends and peak dates, we are unable to offer a refund. For all other dates, if you must cancel your booking, we offer a full refund if the cancellation is made more than 14 days before your stay and a 50% refund if the cancellation is made less than 14 days but more than a week before your stay. We are unable to offer a refund if the cancellation is made within a week of your stay.
How do I pay for additional services?
Most additional services will be paid for in cash at the property. Our representative will be able to share more details regarding the mode of payment for specific services offered here.
How do I pay the security deposit and how do I get it back?
You can pay the security deposit along with the rest of the booking amount. If the number of guests staying does not exceed the number of guests booked for, and if the check-in and check-out times are adhered to, the amount will be refunded to you via a simple link. This will be done within 3 working days from the check-out date.