Peeping out from the hills of Lonavala, La Chalet Bleu is a quaint villa that offers you spectacular seats to the view of the tranquil mountains and valleys of the Western Ghats. The balcony meanwhile overlooks your very private... Read More
Peeping out from the hills of Lonavala, La Chalet Bleu is a quaint villa that offers you spectacular seats to the view of the tranquil mountains and valleys of the Western Ghats. The balcony meanwhile overlooks your very private pool.
The architecture of the bungalow displays an amalgamation of colonial and modern influences, as does the interior decoration. The bedrooms are comfortable and you have a green manicured lawn, for you to unwind at.
Discover an aura of serenity at La Chalet Bleu.
La Chalet Bleu is special because of its
- Convenient location in Lonavala
- Serene private pool
- Balcony overlooking the pool
- Stunning valley view
We care for your absolute comfort! To that effect, we provide
- TV, wired music system, AC, hairdryer, iron, torch
- Toiletries, towels, geyser, mosquito repellent, medical kit
- Grill for barbecue
- Secured car parking for 2 cars
At an additional cost, we can offer
- Cleaning services
Let us walk you through the space.
- There are 4 bedrooms
- The 4th room in the villa is not having bed ,It's an artificial glass room (Their are two mattresses which get joint and become a bed)
- AC is provided in all rooms.
- The rooms on the first floor have attached bathrooms.
- All 3 rooms have double-size beds.
- There are 2 private attached bathrooms in the villa.
- There is also 1 shared bathroom – on the ground floor.
- The bathrooms are absolutely neat and tidy.
- All bathrooms have geysers, towels, and toiletries.
- The living room has a flat-screen TV, AC, and wired music system.
- It has seating arrangements for 8 people.
- There’s a balcony that overlooks the pool.
- A private outdoor pool is available for the guests to use.
- There’s a private lawn where guests can host events for 50 people.
- Outdoor seating arrangements for 8 people are available.
- The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, gas stove, microwave, and water purifier.
- The kitchen is accessible to guests.
- Crockery is available for 12 people.
If non-veg is allowed at the villa:
- Guests may use the kitchen only for basics such as tea/coffee/ instant noodles/food for infants.
- Meal packages that include breakfast, lunch, snacks, and dinner are offered, subject to availability.
- For groups of 10 or more guests, meals are priced at Rs. 1300 for vegetarian meals and Rs. 1500 for non-vegetarian meals per person per day.
- For groups of less than 10 guests, meals are priced at Rs. 1500 for vegetarian meals and Rs. 1700 for non-vegetarian meals per person per day.
- The meals may be prepared at the villa, or prepared in a central kitchen and delivered fresh.
- Guests may eat out or opt for the meal package.
- Ordering in /cooking/hiring or bringing a cook along are not permitted.
- In the rare scenario that the meal packages are unavailable, ordering in will be permitted.
The guests have access to the entire villa as well as the pool. The villa has a private entrance.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. A trained and responsible caretaker is present at the property to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay.
With us so far? You might be keen to know more about...
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are provided at an additional cost.* Vegetarian and non-vegetarian options can be prepared based on your preference.
- Guests can indulge in the local fare at nearby restaurants such as Kailash Parbat, Rama Krishna and more.
- Please inform us about your meal preferences well in advance so we are well prepared to serve you.
- We are unable to offer accommodation for your personal staff.
Within the property, guests can enjoy a dip in their private pool, games such as Ludo, carrom, Monopoly, darts, table tennis, music, and barbecues. One can also head out to experience all that Lonavala has to offer as the villa is very conveniently located.
While we do promise you a welcoming home and a great stay, here is something we’d like to mention so as to ensure there are no unpleasant surprises later!
- The villa does not offer Wi-Fi accessibility.
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are available. The vegetarian meals are priced at Rs. 1200 per person, while non-vegetarian meals cost Rs. 1400 per person.
- The cleaning of the utensils can be arranged for at Rs. 500.
The enchanting Lonavala is a beautiful place located in Maharashtra with grape-green valleys. The wonderland-like hill station trails over a thick blanket of grass and is wrapped with the beauty of waterfalls and crystal-clear lakes. Lonavala booms with a myriad of sightseeing places like Karla caves which earned their fame for the compound of vintage Buddhist-made shrines. Another religious place here is of Ekira Maa, which is quite popular amongst Hindu devotees. Next up is Lohagad Fort perched on a hill; the railway station of Malavadi paves a way to this ‘Iron Fort’ that once remained as a restricted battle zone for Shivaji. You must also try the treks around this place like Duke’s Nose and Tiger Point. La Chalet Bleu is conveniently located close to all these adventures that this hill station offers.
During your stay at La Chalet Bleu, we personally recommend
- A visit to Karla Caves
- A trek to Tiger Point
- A trek to Rajmachi Fort
- A day spent at Wet ‘N’ Joy Water Park
- A trip to Imagica
- Distance from Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport – 96 km.
- Distance from Lonavala Railway Station – 3 km.
- Distance from Lonavala Bus Station – 3 km.
- Distance from Lonavala Market – 3 km.
Should you wish to drive down in your own car, a secured parking space for 2 cars is available at La Chalet Bleu.
- Loud music is not allowed after 10:30 PM.
- Drinking is allowed at the villa.
- Smoking is allowed at the villa.
- Pets are not allowed.
- The number of guests cannot exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the home will be charged at actuals.
- Any illegal activity, including the use of narcotics, prostitution, commercial activity, is strictly not permitted.
- The rental cost is exclusive of the refundable security deposit. We collect this additional amount before your stay - usually via a bank transfer - and refund the entire amount back to you after your stay, provided the number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. If you stay more than 2 nights, the fee remains Rs.1,000. This fee is non-refundable.
- Guests are earnestly requested to treat the home with care.
And that’s it from us! We hope La Chalet Bleu fits the bill for you, as we sure look forward to hosting you here. As soon as you book, our team will get in touch to help you with any additional information that you might want, and we will be at your service until check-out.
If you did indeed read all the information provided here, start your message to us with ‘Hey Sunshine’ and we’ll know you are going to be a great guest!
From Team Vista Rooms: Welcome home!View Less