Airy, spacious and luxurious, Harnava Haveli does justice to all these adjectives. When in Jaipur with large groups, this heritage property is one of the most comfortable places you could be at, with all the modern amenities you may need. Start... Read More
Airy, spacious and luxurious, Harnava Haveli does justice to all these adjectives. When in Jaipur with large groups, this heritage property is one of the most comfortable places you could be at, with all the modern amenities you may need. Start your day by relishing the complimentary breakfast while embracing city views and spend your afternoons lazing it off at the lawn or terrace. Board games are in place to make your evenings fun after which you can enjoy a bonfire to mark the end of the day!
Harnava Haveli is special because of its
- Views of the city
- Heritage decor
We care for your absolute comfort! To that effect, we provide
- A complimentary breakfast
- Inverter, AC, TV, WiFi
- Wardrobe, hangers, medical kit
- Iron, torch, washing machine
- Geysers, towels, toiletries
- Secured parking space for up to 10 cars
At an additional cost, we can offer
- Lunch, snacks and dinner
Let us walk you through the space.
- There are 7 bedrooms - 4 on the ground floor, 2 on the first floor, 1 on the second floor.
- AC, TV, WiFi, electric kettle and attached bathrooms are offered in all rooms.
- 6 rooms have king-sized beds, the room on the second floor has 2 single beds.
- There are 7 bathrooms in the villa - all attached.
- All bathrooms have geysers, towels and basic toiletries.
- A separate shower area is offered in all the bathrooms.
- There are 3 living rooms with seating.
- All the living rooms offer AC and WiFi.
- TV is offered in the living room on the ground floor.
- The dining room seats 16 people.
- There is a terrace with seating.
- There is a lawn with a gazebo and seating for up to 8 people.
- Guests may use the kitchen to prepare their own meals.
- It is equipped with a microwave, a gas stove, a refrigerator, a water purifier, a toaster and an induction plate.
- Crockery and cutlery are available.
The guests have access to the entire villa.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. A trained and responsible caretaker is present at the property to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay.
- A complimentary breakfast is offered.
- All other meals can be provided in-house at an additional cost.
- Guests can access the kitchen to prepare their own meals.
- They can also eat out in nearby restaurants like Milan Restaurant, Swaad Desi Dhaba, Shree Sayam Pavitra Restaurants and The Food 4 U.
We are unable to provide accommodation for your personal staff.
Within the property, guests can play indoor games like cards and ludo. Guests can take a peaceful walk in nature and embrace its beauty. They can also request for a bonfire to be lit up.
While we do promise you a welcoming home and a great stay, here are a few things we’d like to mention so as to ensure there are no unpleasant surprises later!
-This property is not suitable for pets and guests who use wheelchairs.
- There are CCTV cameras installed in the lobby, kitchen and near the entrance for security purposes.
- In case of a power outage, the inverter can support lights and fans for up to 2 hours.
- The caretaker stays in the premises of the same property.
- WiFi, although offered, is subject to network availability at any given time.
- Lunch, snacks and dinner can be provided in-house at an additional cost.
- Bar can be accessed at an additional cost.
- Bonfire can be arranged at an additional cost.
Jaipur, also referred to as the Pink City is surrounded by Aravalli Hills and famous for its heritage and fascinating monuments. Traditional hand-loom garments, flamboyant markets and wonderfully laid-out gardens are just a few things to look forward to in this beautiful city. So, while you’re enjoying your royal stay at this property, here are a few activities we recommend doing to make your stay even more memorable.
- Take a brief walk in nature and embrace beauty.
- Go for bird watching, lion and leopard safari at Nahargarh and Jhalana respectively.
- Distance from Jaipur International Airport - 15.7 km.
- Distance from Kanakpura Railway Station - 3.9 km.
- Distance from Karni Palace Bus Stand - 1.4 km.
- Distance from National Supermarket - 260 m.
Should you wish to drive down in your own car, secured parking space for 10 cars is available.
- Loud music is not allowed post 11 PM.
- Drinking is allowed only inside the rooms.
- Smoking is allowed only outdoors.
- Guests are earnestly requested to treat the home with care.
- The full payment must be made for your booking to be confirmed.
- The number of guests must not exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- Only the guests who have been accounted for are allowed at the villa.
- All guests must be able to share valid ID proofs when asked. This could be at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must be able to share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- Any damage to the property caused by the guest will be charged as per the actual cost of repair or replacement.
- Any illegal activity - including but not limited to prostitution and the use of narcotics - is strictly not permitted.
- Any commercial activity is strictly not permitted.
- A refundable deposit will be collected before check-in. This entire amount is refunded within two working days, provided the total number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to. In case of any delays or other grievances, guests can reach out to [email protected] for assistance.
And that’s it from us! We hope Harnava Haveli fits the bill for you, as we sure look forward to hosting you here. As soon as you book, our team will get in touch to help you with any additional information that you might want, and we will be at your service until check-out.
If you did indeed read all the information provided here, start your message to us with ‘Hey Sunshine’ and we’ll know you are going to be a great guest!
From Team Vista Rooms: Welcome home!View Less