EL House is tucked away in the hills and is located in one of the most peaceful areas of Lonavala. It fronts a lush emerald garden lined with blooming flora and also boasts a magnificent private pool. The living room is spacious and also adds a... Read More
EL House is tucked away in the hills and is located in one of the most peaceful areas of Lonavala. It fronts a lush emerald garden lined with blooming flora and also boasts a magnificent private pool. The living room is spacious and also adds a rustic & artistic charm to the property. The property houses premium furniture that adds on to the comfort of your stay. The dining area houses a classic dinette so you can savour delicious meals. The villa also houses a kitchen that is accessible to the guests. The private rooms flaunt a charming and comforting vibe. It is furnished with a comfortable double bed, AC and all modern amenities to make your stay memorable. The well-tiled washroom is fitted with contemporary sanitary ware. The villa also houses a private swimming pool in its premises where guests can have small poolside parties or enjoy laid-back evenings with friends. All in all the bungalow comprises of a voluminous and airy living area and four large and spacious bedrooms, perfect for your next getaway when in Khandala.
A stay at the property promises an exhilarating experience and detaches the mind from everyday stress!
Let me walk you through the property.
Bedroom: (2 bedrooms on the ground floor and 2 bedrooms on the first floor)
- The villa has 4 private bedrooms. Some bedrooms overlook the pool and the garden
- All the bedrooms have an air-conditioner and a wardrobe
- Each room has a double bed. Extra mattresses can be provided on request
- Fresh linen and pillows are provided in all rooms
- The villa has 4 bathrooms attached to each bedroom
- The bathrooms are modern and have geysers for hot water supply
- Essentials like towels and basic toiletries are provided
- The living area is located on the ground floor, is spacious and can accommodate 8-10 people
- Music System and WiFi are available
- The dining area seats 8 people
Kitchen and Food:
- The kitchen is fully functional and is equipped with a refrigerator, microwave and a water purifier.
- Guests may use the kitchen only for basics such as tea / coffee / instant noodles / food for infants.
- Meal packages that include breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner are offered, subject to availability.
- For groups of 10 or more guests, meals are priced at Rs. 1300 for vegetarian meals, and Rs. 1500 for non vegetarian meals per person per day.
- For groups of less than 10 guests, meals are priced at Rs. 1500 for vegetarian meals, and Rs. 1700 for non vegetarian meals per person per day.
- The meals may be prepared at the villa, or prepared in a central kitchen and delivered fresh.
- Guests may eat out or opt for the meal package.
- Ordering in / cooking / hiring or bringing a cook along are not permitted.
- In the rare scenario that the meal packages are unavailable, ordering in will be permitted.
Pool and Lawn:
- The villa has a private pool and a lawn that can easily accommodate upto 10 people
- Pool size: 25ft x 10ft with a depth of 4ft
- Events can be organized at an additional cost with prior notice
- No loud music or shouting is allowed in the villa premises after 10 PM
- No pets allowed at the villa
- Smoking is not allowed inside the villa. Guest may smoke outdoors.
- Elaborate cooking is not allowed at the villa
- No footwear allowed inside the villa
- Do not enter the rooms with wet feet
- Bonfire is not allowed in the villa premises
- Stag events are not allowed
- IDs are required for all guests
- Guests may use the wardrobes
- A medical kit is available at the villa
- Mosquito repellent can be provided
- A power backup is available at the villa
- Secured parking space for 3 cars is available
Other things to note
- There are CCTV cameras in the outdoor area.
- The steps in the house do not have railings. Guests are advised to be very cautious, especially with children.
- The terrace has low walls. Guests are advised to be very cautious, especially with children.
- The last stretch to the villa can be a bit rough as the roads could be damaged by unfavourable weather.
- The rental cost is exclusive of the refundable security deposit. We collect this additional amount before your stay - usually via a bank transfer - and refund the entire amount back to you after your stay, provided the number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. This fee is non-refundable
- Personal connections sure get stronger, but cellphone networks may be weak here.
Sporting a large living room, flush with a deck, lawn & swimming pool (all at one level). This villa is your perfect family party destination. From the living room to the outdoor space, guests have access to all the sections of the villa. Private rooms with high-end amenities like, AC, and complete privacy are guaranteed. Thorough cleaning and safety are ensured at the property.
Interaction with guests
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. A personal concierge is present to serve you on demand. Besides, a trained and responsible caretaker is also present at the property to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay.
- Food can also be ordered from various restaurants nearby which deliver to our villa. Few of the famous ones are Swagat Restaurant, Creme Della, Cafe 24, etc
- There are also famous Dhabas in Lonavala which one should try such as Kinara Dhaba, Sunny Dhaba, etc
- Some nearby attractions include the Della Adventure Park, Wet N’ Joy Water Park, Bhushi Dam, Tiger Point etc
The property is easily accessible by all modes of transport. Here are other directions that would help you out too:
- The local market is at a distance of 15 minutes from the property.
- Distance from Pune Airport- Approx. 74 km
- Distance from Lonavala Bus Station- Approx. 5 km
- Distance from Lonavala Railway Station- Approx. 6 km
Apart from these convenient routes, the guests can also drive down to the villa as this property has ample amount of parking space for both two wheelers and four wheelers.