Bella Crux is a relaxed, luxurious space, perfect for a group to hang out at surrounded by paddy fields. The pool and the loungers beside it will have you soaking up the sun all day and you wouldn’t miss mesmerizing sunset with the paddy... Read More
Bella Crux is a relaxed, luxurious space, perfect for a group to hang out at surrounded by paddy fields. The pool and the loungers beside it will have you soaking up the sun all day and you wouldn’t miss mesmerizing sunset with the paddy view, and when you want to retire to your rooms, a four-poster bed awaits! It is a complex of 10 villas, each with its own private pool and a lawn, ideal for a large group... All the spaces in the villa are neat and aesthetically pleasing. A stay at this villa truly is a delightful experience.
Let me walk you through the villa:
- The villa has 3 air-conditioned bedrooms with double beds
- Every bedroom has a TV with a DTH connection
- There is 1 bedroom on the ground floor & 2 on the first floor
- Fresh linen and pillows are provided in all rooms
- Wardrobes are available in all the rooms
- The living area is located on the ground floor and can seat up to 8 people
- There is a 6-seater dining table and a flat smart TV with DTH connection
- The living area is well lit and decorated with antique furniture and glass walls.
- The villa has 3 private and 1 powder room
- All bathrooms have modern WCs and geysers for hot water supply
- Essentials such as towels and basic toiletries are provided
- The villa has a fully functional kitchen and is accessible to the guest
- You can carry your raw material and the caretaker can help you with the preparations
- Chef can be arranged with a prior notice at an additional cost
- The following pieces of equipment are available in the kitchen: refrigerator, cooking utensils, gas stove, microwave, crockery, water purifier
- The villa has a private pool which can easily accommodate up to 12 people
- There are poolside loungers to laze on
- Pool size: 35.1ft x 15.7ft with a depth of 4.5ft
Other things to note
- Power backup in the form of an inverter is available
- Guests can park one car in the premises
- Wi-Fi is available free of cost
- The caretaker will be staying outside the villa providing you with complete privacy
- For security reasons a CCTV camera is installed in the outdoor area
- The villa is a part of a gated community
- The villa can accommodate a maximum of 12 people
- Identity proofs are mandatory for all who are there for the stay
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. This fee is non-refundable
- The rental cost is exclusive of the refundable security deposit. We collect this additional amount before your stay - usually via a bank transfer - and refund the entire amount back to you after your stay, provided the number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- Personal connections sure get stronger, but cellphone networks may be weak here.
- No smoking inside the house. Guests may smoke in the outside area
- Not suitable for pets
- No food or drinks are to be consumed in or around the pool, and no glass object is to be carried in or around the pool
- No parties and events are allowed
- No footwear is allowed inside the villa
- Strictly No entry in the swimming pool without proper swimwear
Guests have access to all bedrooms, living area, lawn, terrace, pool area and kitchen
Interaction with guests
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. A trained and responsible caretaker is present at the property to help you have a perfect stay!
This villa is located in parra, Goa surrounded by paddy fields and close to baga beach.
- This villa is easily accessible by all modes of transport
- Distance from Goa International Airport: Approx. 40 km
- Distance from Mapusa Bus Stand: Approx. 5 km
- Distance from Thivim Railway Station: Approx. 15.2 km
- Distance from the Parra Market: Approx. 1.2 km
Apart from these convenient routes, the guests can also drive down to the villa.View Less