All visual representations of fairytales, at some point, involve a stonehouse on top of a hill, and Cirrus Villa makes that a reality. Its location ensures uninterrupted mountain views, while the lawn offers you a generous share of private green... Read More
All visual representations of fairytales, at some point, involve a stonehouse on top of a hill, and Cirrus Villa makes that a reality. Its location ensures uninterrupted mountain views, while the lawn offers you a generous share of private green space as well. The best use of this peaceful place is made while interacting with your group and bonding over games and conversations.Sit back and savour the views as you holiday in this lovely villa.
Let us walk you through the villa.
- All 3 bedrooms have attached bathrooms, radiator heaters and TVs.
- 2 bedrooms have attached balconies with mesmerizing valley views.
- All bedrooms have a double bed. Extra mattresses can be provided on request.
- Fresh linen and pillows are provided in all rooms.
- The villa has 3 private bathrooms and 1 common bathroom.
- All bathrooms are modern and have geysers for hot water supply.
- Essentials such as towels and basic toiletries are provided.
- The living room is spacious and has a seating arrangement for 20 people.
- The villa also features a library.
- A flat-screen TV, music system and WiFi are available in the living area.
- A few board games and a pair of binoculars are also available.
Kitchen & Meals
- Guests are not allowed to cook in the villa.
- Other meals can be arranged as per the menu and at appropriate meal timings. This service is subject to availability.
- The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, a microwave, a gas stove and a water purifier
- Crockery is available for 15 people.
- The villa has a huge private lawn with seating arrangement for upto 20 people.
- A barbeque grill is available at the villa.
- Events can be organized at an additional cost with prior notice.
- No loud music is allowed in the villa premises after 10 PM.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the villa. Guest may smoke outdoors.
- Meals, if taken, will be served at appropriate meal timings.
- Stag events are not allowed.
- A torch, iron and hair dryer are available.
- Guests may use the wardrobes.
- A medical kit is available, along with mosquito repellent.
- Laundry services can be availed at an additional cost.
- A power backup is available at the villa.
- Breakfast is not complimentary.
- All meals can be served at the property and charges will be Rs 250/- per person for breakfast and Rs 500/- per person per meal for lunch and dinner.
- Kitchen is accessible by the guest only for light cooking of Infants' food.
- Owner stays at the property on the ground floor and the rooms on the upper level will be given to the guests. Although the owner stays at the property, he will not disturb the privacy.
- Secured parking space for 20 cars is available.
- Driver accommodation can be arranged at an additional cost. Accommodation is available about 1 km away from the villa.
Other Things to Note
- The villa is located in a gated community amidst nature. Wild animals are found around the property. Guests are advised to not leave the villa on foot after 5.30 PM.
- The caretaker stays at the villa.
With the exception of the entire second floor and master bedroom on the ground floor, guests have access to the entire first floor, living room, TV room, the kitchen and outdoor spaces of the villa.
Interaction with Guests
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. A trained and responsible caretaker is also present at the property to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay.
- This villa is located near Tara Devi Mandir, Anandpur.
- Guests can indulge in activities like rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, trekking, camping, bird watching, etc.
- Some nearby places to visit are Tara Devi Temple, Juit Temple.
- Nearby eateries include Food Plaza, 13 Miles and a few other local joints.
- The local market is at a distance of 3 km.
Getting Around & Transportation
- Distance from Mall Road - Approx. 17 km.
- Distance from Shimla Airport- Approx. 23 km.
- Distance from New ISBT Bus Stand- Approx. 14 km.
- Distance from Shimla Railway Station- Approx. 14 km.
Apart from these convenient routes, the guests can also drive down to the villa as this property has ample amount of parking space.
- The number of guests cannot exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the home will be charged at actuals.
- Any illegal activity, including the use of narcotics, prostitution, commercial activity, is strictly not permitted.
- The rental cost is exclusive of the refundable security deposit. We collect this additional amount before your stay - usually via a bank transfer - and refund the entire amount back to you after your stay, provided the number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. If you stay more than 2 nights, the fee remains Rs.1,000. This fee is non-refundable.
- Guests are earnestly requested to treat the home with care.
- All guests must be able to share valid ID proofs when asked. This could be at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must be able to share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- A refundable deposit will be collected before check-in. This entire amount is refunded within two working days, provided the total number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to. In case of any delays or other grievances, guests can reach out to [email protected] for assistance.
And that’s it from us! We hope this property fits the bill for you, as we sure look forward to hosting you here. As soon as you book, our team will get in touch to help you with any additional information that you might want, and we will be at your service until check-out.
If you did indeed read all the information provided here, start your message to us with ‘Hey Sunshine’ and we’ll know you are going to be a great guest!
From Team Vista Rooms: Welcome home!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs):
In case the above description does not answer all your questions, below is a list of frequently asked questions to help answer any further doubts you may have.
What is the best way to reach the place?
The place is approximately 23 km. away from Shimla Airport and approximately 14 km. away from Shimla Railway Station. We will be able to help you with more information on the location and how to get here once you have booked.
Can I drive all the way up to the entrance?
Yes - you can drive all the way up to the entrance.
Is parking available?
Yes - secured parking is available for 20 cars.
Is the place suitable for senior citizens, wheelchair users and / or others with mobility challenges?
We regret that we are currently unable to provide a comfortable environment for those with mobility challenges here. We are working to make this space more inclusive. You may find applying the ‘Wheelchair Friendly’ filter useful to view all the suitable options at a glance.
What group size/s is the place suitable for?
The place can be booked as an entire unit for 6 to 7 guests.
Is this stay part of a society or a standalone property?
This is a standalone property.
Is the villa suitable for a day picnic?
Yes, the place is great for day picnics. However, the cost to book would remain the same as it is for booking a stay.
Is it possible to host events here?
Yes, the place is ideal for events.
Can Team Vista help me organize the event?
We’d have loved to help, but we won’t be your best bet for event planning in this particular region. We are working on building out the right resources, so as to be able to help you with hosting events at our partner homes in the near future!
Can my driver/s and other personal staff be accommodated here?
We are unable to offer accommodation for your personal staff.
Can I bring a pet along?
Yes, pets are most welcome here! Please keep them supervised at all times to ensure there are no damages caused, and most importantly for their own safety in an unfamiliar space.
Can I reserve the place for a shoot?
Yes, the place is available for shoots. The cost to conduct a shoot may differ from the stay cost. Please inform the team about your requirement at [email protected] to discuss this further.
Will there be any other guests besides my group and me?
No - if you book this listing, you and your group will have the entire space to yourselves!
Will we have staff to help us?
Yes, a trained and responsible caretaker is present to help you. Housekeeping will be taken care of. If you require any additional help, you can ask the caretaker, and they may charge a small fee for the same. If you are satisfied with the service, please feel free to leave a tip.
What about meals?
All meals can be provided at a fixed additional cost. Meal pricing - Rs.1200 per person
What is the kitchen equipped with?
The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, microwave, gas stove and a water purifier. Crockery and cutlery are available for 15 people.
How often can I expect turndown service?
When you arrive, you will find a set of fresh linen laid out for you. Linen is changed upon request to avoid wastage of water caused by unnecessary laundering. Please do let the caretaker know whenever you wish to have your bed sheets or towels changed!
Is Wi-Fi offered?
Yes, WiFi is available here, although it is subject to network availability at any given time.
Is power backup available?
Yes, an inverter is available here. They support some lights and fans for 3 hours.
Any additional amenities and services available that I should know about?
Barbeque kit can be provided at an additional cost.
What activities can I indulge in at the place?
While the most important thing about your time here will be spending quality time with your loved ones in a beautiful and private space, the following activities may add a touch of entertainment to the experience: Carry card and board games to play - guaranteed, endless fun! Relish a hearty barbecue meal. Carry a good read to enjoy peacefully. Swing to your heart’s content and relive childhood memories. Soothe your eyes with the beautiful views around.
What activities can I indulge in around here?
If you wish to step out, here are a few of the activities that we recommend around here: Walking along the beautiful nature trails in the vicinity. Adventure sports such as rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, trekking, camping. Bird watching could be a great way to soothen your eyes. Eating at Food Plaza, 13 Miles and a few other local joints. Some nearby places to visit are Tara Devi Temple and Juit Temple.
HOUSE RULES FAQs:
Will I be asked for my ID?
All guests should keep at least one government authorized ID with them. The caretaker may request to see them when you check in.
Is alcohol allowed here?
Yes - eat, drink and be merry! However, please ensure you and your group stay absolutely safe. We also trust our guests to enjoy a happy high without indulging in drunken misbehaviour of any kind!
Is smoking allowed here?
Yes - smoking outdoors is allowed here. Smoking indoors is not permitted.
Are drugs allowed here?
No. We promptly report the use of drugs or any other type of illegal activity to the police, and they tend to offer an alternate accommodation that is not quite as pleasant as this lovely home. We would not recommend it at all!
Is loud music allowed here?
Yes - you are allowed to play loud music and party it up! However, the volume must be kept low after 11 PM.
Are unmarried couples allowed to stay here?
Yes, they are. As long as they’re adults, have valid IDs, and are in no way associated with illegal activities - we’re good!
Is the stay safe for those who identify as LGBTQ?
Yes, it is. We know gender identity is spread across a spectrum, and of course, love is love ♥
Are there any rules regarding pool usage?
This question is not applicable for this property.
Are there any areas of the house that access is restricted to?
This question is not applicable for the property.
Are there any other things to keep in mind?
Meals, if taken, will be served at appropriate meal timings. Stag group events are not allowed.
Can I entertain additional day visitors as my guests while I stay here?
In general, this is not permitted. However, on request, within reasonable limits and with prior permission, entertaining guests may be allowed. Please let the team know details such as number of guests and approximate time of visit well in advance. Visitors would have to carry valid IDs. There may be an extra charge associated with entertaining guests.
What is the general code of conduct expected from guests?
We expect our guests to have a lot of fun! This goes most smoothly when everyone is considerate of others around them. We do train the caretakers to resolve any concerns efficiently, but if you still face any issues, we request you to connect with us, and our team will promptly help. We trust you to treat the staff and any other people around with respect.
When can I be sure my booking is confirmed?
Your booking is 100% confirmed only after you’ve made the full payment and received an email confirming your stay in response.
How can I make the payment?
You can pay online, or connect with a Vista representative offline regarding bank details.
What is the cancellation policy?
For long weekends and peak dates, we are unable to offer a refund. For all other dates, if you must cancel your booking, we offer a full refund if the cancellation is made more than 14 days before your stay and a 50% refund if the cancellation is made less than 14 days but more than a week before your stay. We are unable to offer a refund if the cancellation is made within a week of your stay.
How do I pay for additional services?
Most additional services will be paid for in cash at the property. Our representative will be able to share more details regarding the mode of payment for specific services offered here.
How do I pay the security deposit and how do I get it back?
You can pay the security deposit along with the rest of the booking amount. If the number of guests staying does not exceed the number of guests booked for, and if the check-in and check-out times are adhered to, the amount will be refunded to you via a simple link. This will be done within 3 working days from the check-out date.